Why Do My Autoflowers Look Like Twiggy!!

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Already ahead of you boss lol took a couple clones for my first time only two survive and one seems to have dwarfed lol
Well you got 2 to live! So that is a success! When you move to coco from soil, you will see better veg growth. As for runts, dwarfs, they can sometimes be a diamond in the ruff....

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Already ahead of you boss lol took a couple clones for my first time only two survive and one seems to have dwarfed lol
Is it pretty easy to bend those branches? Or do you do a little at a time. Never done that before.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Well you got 2 to live! So that is a success! When you move to coco from soil, you will see better veg growth. As for runts, dwarfs, they can sometimes be a diamond in the ruff....
I've never done coco is it hard to do? Clue me in... lolol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Is it pretty easy to bend those branches? Or do you do a little at a time. Never done that before.
U got to be careful to not tear the lil branch... Its just a little fella... I let them get a lil size before i lst. I use to do it like that but it stunts the growth early on imo.... I wait till they have better root mass. That way they can recover quicker....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'll look into it and read up..
Its always good to read up,,, then if and you will,,, have questions, i will help answer them for you...
My biggest piece of advice going forward,,,,
DONT GET CAUGHT UP BUYING A WHOLE BUNCH OF NUTES THAT CLAIM WHAT EVER..
JUST START BASIC... TILL U GET THE HANG OF NUTRIENTS...

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Its always good to read up,,, then if and you will,,, have questions, i will help answer them for you...
My biggest piece of advice going forward,,,,
DONT GET CAUGHT UP BUYING A WHOLE BUNCH OF NUTES THAT CLAIM WHAT EVER..
JUST START BASIC... TILL U GET THE HANG OF NUTRIENTS...
Thanks broham, I can use all the help I can get. lolol

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I noticed these 2 bottom leaves are yellowing a little. The other 2 are just fine. Like I said just these 2 bottom leaves. They are the 2 set of leaves that started the plant.
20170216 095354
20170216 095407

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Question for ya! I just got done watering my plants and the leaves are going straight up. Why? The height of my led light is 22 inches above the tops.
20170217 152848

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Run me thru your feeding schedule again
I use in a gallon of ro water, 5mls of cal-mag, 5mls of jungle juice micro and 8mls of jungle juice bloom. Hope that helps. The plants are 42-43 inches tall and 36 days old. I use the weight system on the pots when heavy full, light feed.

Top Bottom