Why do people call brick weed "stress"??

• Thread starter LOCO__MOCO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snake383

thats a new one on me, but i live in the middle of nowhere!

F

frankie-smiles

Yeah i've heard of sess, just regular seeded weed, or was back in the day. Haven't heard that since Dr Dre in NWA said "don't smoke weed or sess". His next album was called Chronic ha ha. Stress is a new one on me though, sounds bad lol.

hubcap

hubcap

exactly...

rappers called it stress....

so kids followed suit....

"....just that sticky-icky-icky.....oooh wee.....PUT IT IN THA AIRRR!!!!!"

hahahahahahaaaaa

side note:

stress. see also: brown trout, bobby brown, brick/brickbud, schwag, flat brown, sexi-mexi, "middies" (hate to see "bottomies" if shit is called "mids, lol)...

anyways...
u get the idea....
just another term for shitweed.

-hubcap-

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
new one on me.....but I would guess that the name stuck because that is all mexi-brick weed is good for? stress??

:afroweed:
bf

Greyskull

Greyskull

well that brick weed stuff always looks pretty stressed out to me.... maybe thats why its called stress....

K

kill-9

I live in Cali, and I always saw it like this:

Chronic=Top Shelf Grade
Baum=Midgrade, seeded, but still an ok high.
Stress=Brown Crap that gives you a headache. Doesn't even smell like weed anymore.

The Joker

The Joker

Way back when, in Boogie Down Bronx ( late 70's...) we used to say ..."that's the Death".
The same Hard Rock's aka Knucklehead Homeboys that used to say "Baf" instead of Bath started saying Def instead.

They also started saying Cess instead of Sense ( as in sensimillia) . It doesn't surprise me that it becomes "stress" over time.

Aligee

Aligee

Stress is just what became of sensi'milla' this was the business for years In my part of cali now it's damn near extinct!good thing I'm my book there's really no place for it as the quality is inferior to anything self grown!

J

JBP

They call it that for the same reason people call beasters "work".

Probably because its nothin but stress to get rid of...

P

punkadc

They call it that for the same reason people call beasters "work".

Probably because its nothin but stress to get rid of...

bingo.

i think "work" is the more modern word for it, i dont hear people mentioning "stress" to often anymore. at least around these parts...

mace

mace

top shelf : Chronic, purps, sticky icky, Bomb(maybe balm)
mid grade: weed, green
lower grade: bammer, schwag, dirt weed

That's what i would use locally in smoking circles. Im sure the lexicon changes in different areas.

D

DR. nick

its la area nomenclature, further south they call it shaggy pattie further north they call it mexibrick. but in the "ghetto" they just call it weed.

whats wierd though is my most intense memories off of herb was from the first few times off of stressed. That crap had me hallucinating, after 15-20 hits out of a can, my first five times ever. Then all of a sudden it only gave me a headache.

D

darkstarr

"stress" is a play on words for ses (short for sensimillia) and because it reduces stress too !
i just realized that's kinda the same thing The Joker said.. lol

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

around me in ny brick is called stress cause thats what you get breaking it up destemming it and deseeding it stress

LOL...amen.....that and finding out you just paid good $$ for something that's about 1/2 seeds and stems.....gotta like the price tho for use in medibles...25-40 a zipper in these parts depending who ya know and where ya go:afroweed:

S

smoketilluchoke

yeh i think it comes from sess aswell

but yeh stress that u cant get nutin better lol lol

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

id say it because that's how that plant was grown. stressed as fuck and poorly taken care of.

dlovejah

dlovejah

id say it because that's how that plant was grown. stressed as fuck and poorly taken care of.

Sounds about right..No buy myself .. But I would if I had to .. God bless you bro and may you find your way to the Dank... peace.d.:420::damnhippie::icon_dizzy:

Top Bottom