Why does a 1# jar of Earth Juice Mycorrhizae have to cost $14.95

• Thread starter Liberanos5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Liberanos5

I guess there's a reason that the biggest debit in the books of a hydro store is NUTES, eh???
Cordailly,
Pablito

FreedByTheSeed

FreedByTheSeed

I'm not sure why they are charging that much for mycos, personally i would go with myco magic or something else over an EJ brand of mycos...That being said, not all their crap is expensive, for example the review site in my sig has Earth Juice Grow for 4.99 a quart, but on the other hand the bloom is around 15 ish bucks so its hit or miss on pricing with them

dankworth

dankworth

Yeah I was gonna say "Cause you got robbed" haha, I used to pay those prices too.
Like Cort says, you should get Cap's bennies. And make teas. And never pay another dollar again.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I agree with both posts above u should get some of Caps bennies

L

Liberanos5

OK! Let's imagine for a minute that I'm a very un-hip old man. And that this is my first indoor grow. And that I think Isnane Clown Posse is a group of mentally unbalancec circus entertainers on horseback looking for bank robbers in 1864! You with me so far? Cap? Caps Bennies? In un-cool language........please elaborate! Honestly! I'm not an age snob! Really. Just because I have steel toed work boots older 'n mosta all y'all "makes me no difference, yo!" LMAO! Peace, out! Seriously in the few short weeks I've lurked on here I've taken a notebook fulla notes and if i ever harvest even one bud I'll have you all to thank. One day I hope to be able to add 2¢ of my own that's worth at least a penny!

Pablito

sky high

sky high

ebay link^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cap has a forum here @ the Farm in the nutrient section for you to read up/get more info...

be well

s h

Latest posts

Top Bottom