Why does Cbd flower smell so differently from Thc flower?

• Thread starter MrGreenfinga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Why does Cbd weed smell different from the original weed we know?

I have been wondering alot about this

Cant really seem to find anything about it on the internet though

Would be pretty cool to get an explanation or know if i have just been smelling some cbd hay

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

I grow cbd and thc . I was almost setting up a commercial cbd grow so i know a lot about cbd and thc .
If you had some of my cbd you would not tell any difference between thc or cbd except the effects .
Taste smell smoke the same . Dried its the same .
Most people that sell it just cant grow it good . Keep in mind cbd is also harvested about 2 to 3 weeks sooner then thc before any of the triclomes mature to stop thc spikes .
Yes a cbd plant left to long can go up in the 3 to 5 % thc range . Its only legal about .05 in most states .
You would like my cbd. Smoke it all day ! So soft and tasty on the lungs . Perfect

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I grow cbd and thc . I was almost setting up a commercial cbd grow so i know a lot about cbd and thc .
If you had some of my cbd you would not tell any difference between thc or cbd except the effects .
Taste smell smoke the same . Dried its the same .
Most people that sell it just cant grow it good . Keep in mind cbd is also harvested about 2 to 3 weeks sooner then thc before any of the triclomes mature to stop thc spikes .
Yes a cbd plant left to long can go up in the 3 to 5 % thc range . Its only legal about .05 in most states .
You would like my cbd
Damn i also had an idea that it wouldent have any impact either if it was thc or cbd because still flower

Would be fun as hell to do a Garden experiment next summer

But always when i have had cbd weed it just had a stale and wierd smell

But thanks alot for your answer;D

Top Bottom