Why Hydroponics is Better

• Thread starter 4TREESCANNABIS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Hello. I am a long time designer, builder, and grower. Specializing in hydroponics I wanted to start a thread on hydroponic systems and see other growers setups
as well as share some of my own.

Why hydroponics is better
Why hydroponics is better 2
Why hydroponics is better 3
Why hydroponics is better 4
Headbud
Why hydroponics is better 6
Why hydroponics is better 7
4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Thanks, yes I implement training techniques most of the time with the larger DWC plants you see there but the table setups or Rockwool drain to waste had no training or special topping, skirting etc because they are all so close together they just flip quick.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Nice rooms man, I know a few people running those prefab metal buildings and they're ideal out here. Do you sprayfoam or just run them bare metal? I consulted with one guy who had problems with rain in his room, he was getting so much condensation lol. A lot of guys are sprayfoaming them and then constructing flowering rooms inside with steel studs and frp for walls.
What are you running for food in these spaces? Dry salts?

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Nice rooms man, I know a few people running those prefab metal buildings and they're ideal out here. Do you sprayfoam or just run them bare metal? I consulted with one guy who had problems with rain in his room, he was getting so much condensation lol. A lot of guys are sprayfoaming them and then constructing flowering rooms inside with steel studs and frp for walls.
What are you running for food in these spaces? Dry salts?
Raining rooms are never good! lol.. I haven't had that issue with these facilities as we always get the winter package installed or r-40 insulation as well as a ton of dehumidification and a closed-loop HVAC system keeps it good.

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Raining rooms are never good! lol.. I haven't had that issue with these facilities as we always get the winter package installed or r-40 insulation as well as a ton of dehumidification and a closed-loop HVAC system keeps it good.
But if your running shipping container grows spray foam is essential!

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

So gonna give us the skinny on the nutes and feeding schedules and additives ya like?
I would but its pretty diverse in the sense that different growing styles and sizes require such different amounts as well as time in its life. I have charts I have made up to help people better understand which I will make a thread for sometime and explain.

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

I would but its pretty diverse in the sense that different growing styles and sizes require such different amounts as well as time in its life. I have charts I have made up to help people better understand which I will make a thread for sometime and explain.
I will say less is more though. I rarely go above 700 or 800 PPM in an indoor plants life cycle.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
im not a hydro guy but I do like to get my feet wet every now and again :)

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

No idea, with Massachusetts legal now everybody throws down some beans so the pollen could have been from two towns over. I do a dozen cans for myself and give away another dozen or so, always find enough seeds to keep off the radar. Good fences make good neighbahs, ayuh.
Nice!. Grow em if ya got em. Are you guys allowed a certain number of plants or square footage?

Top Bottom