Why I trim dry now. Don't believe the hype

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No Seamaiden, you don't know me, or shit about me. You grow commercial bunk. I grow dank fire. I call out some of the people growing bunk for pretending to be knowledgable, that's why you hate me. Show some respect to the people doing it right, even if you don't like them. I don't like you but I have never assassinated your character until now. All you have going for you is your inexplainable popularity. You have definitely sucked off the right dudes over the years on your illustrious rise to cannabis forum moderator. I would pay to forget most of the BS you have posted over the years.

And with that...! You've crossed the line with me. :)

green punk

green punk

Bag appeal. I can careless. I want it to smoke well. Those sure are some pretty buds though, GTB.

ttystikk

ttystikk

No Seamaiden, you don't know me, or shit about me. You grow commercial bunk. I grow dank fire. I call out some of the people growing bunk for pretending to be knowledgable, that's why you hate me. Show some respect to the people doing it right, even if you don't like them. I don't like you but I have never assassinated your character until now. All you have going for you is your inexplainable popularity. You have definitely sucked off the right dudes over the years on your illustrious rise to cannabis forum moderator. I would pay to forget most of the BS you have posted over the years.

Well, I know enough now. No matter how great your methods, if this is how you treat people you disagree with, it invalidates the rest of your position.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

And with that...! You've crossed the line with me. :)
Is that why you keep censoring my posts? You can dish it, but you can't take it? Are moderators above the law here? You call me bullshit, but when I defend myself you delete my post? Sounds about right. Hippies are such hippocrites.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is that why you keep censoring my posts? You can dish it, but you can't take it? Are moderators above the law here? You call me bullshit, but when I defend myself you delete my post? Sounds about right. Hippies are such hippocrites.

Hehheh, no, Bill, it's not me censoring your posts. I leave your stuff up for others to see, so they'll know what you're like. Others have clearly found it offensive and/or rude.

Jboys3

Jboys3

My current practice is a hybrid of both wet n dry; a wet go-over to remove remaining fan leaves and everything that isn't good for the hash bin. Then it's allowed to dry slowly, and once I it's mostly dry, the trim is finished and the buds are put in glass jars. They're burped a few times and cured. Thoughts? Suggestions? Criticisms? It's a compromise between minimizing time spent and getting quality results.
Damn. We are on the same page way too many times! I tend not to use jars[I will, but not all the time], as the quantity harvested doesn't allow me time to play 'burp' for a week.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yo GTB,

I run a "med patient bucket" system....

And was never bankrupted. :)

Here comes my cock... is everyone ready??

Wait for it......................................................

BAM!

rooster.jpg

clockworx

clockworx

..lol...hey cap....your posting in a clean up zone of a post war early today.....it got ugly on here and and every post got erased as soon as they hit for about and hour......this thread would be about 10 pages longer......lol.....don't trip over any bodies......

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
..lol...hey cap....your posting in a clean up zone of a post war early today.....it got ugly on here and and every post got erased as soon as they hit for about and hour......this thread would be about 10 pages longer......lol.....don't trip over any bodies......

I know, that's why I had to whip my cock out for a minute.

I am loving your tbag on the line idea as well. I usually take them off the line and throw them in the t bag, but this certainly saves a step.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
=====================================================
I'll delete your inappropriate posts that violate the TOS ALL DAY LONG. Don't fuckin' tell me what I can and can't do bud.
Is this like a suicide by cop thing? lol
> Is this like a suicide by cop thing?
------------------------------------------
Pull the trigger--
ossifer...

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey clockworx.

Great idea with the contractor trash bags. I will try that with my next harvest and see how it worx.

Thanks for sharing.

clockworx

clockworx

I jjst posted my step by step method in the drying and curing section......called.....Clockworks dry/ cure method......check it out

Top Bottom