Why I trim dry now. Don't believe the hype

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clockworx

clockworx

If your trying to tell me that you cure in jars on a large scale and all your buds come out like that then you need to cut the bullshit.....I can see doing a few plants like that but I'm sorry pal, you are either not pulling down pounds or use a method like mine or thats your head stash bud........

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I hear what your saying but what are your methods to get your buds too look like that.....I don't store buds in bags.....back up and read my post, my method is written.... WHATS YOURS?
Chop branches, remove big leaf, trim sugar leaf, hang in climate controlled tent @ 65-70F & 40-60% RH for about a week or until stems snap, weigh jar w/o lid and note weight on jar, de-bone buds into jar, burp 1-2 times daily for 5-15 min for about a week, weigh full jars, deduct jar weight, enjoy or donate.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

If your trying to tell me that you cure in jars on a large scale and all your buds come out like that then you need to cut the bullshit.....I can see doing a few plants like that but I'm sorry pal, you are either not pulling down pounds or use a method like mine or thats your head stash bud........
4lbs a month. I'm not commercial driven, im quality driven. would rather produce 4lb/mo of A+++ than 8lb/mo of A-. To each their own. I'm here trying to show noobs both sides of the school of thought on trimming. I think if they listen to the dry trim voices they are doing themselves and anybody who uses their product a disservice. No bullshit though. I fucking hate bullshitters. I didn't post pics to brag. I posted pics to show what I'm working with. Never take grow advice from somebody who doesn't post pics of their buds and plants. Some of the best horticulturists I know grow the shittiest pot. They know everything about growing, yet their produce is bunk. Listen to people who grow dank if you want to grow dank.

Also, most of what I said here is using the royal/rhetorical "we" so to speak clockworx. not meaning to patronize you.

ttystikk

ttystikk

My current practice is a hybrid of both wet n dry; a wet go-over to remove remaining fan leaves and everything that isn't good for the hash bin. Then it's allowed to dry slowly, and once I it's mostly dry, the trim is finished and the buds are put in glass jars. They're burped a few times and cured. Thoughts? Suggestions? Criticisms? It's a compromise between minimizing time spent and getting quality results.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

New jersey is a med state last time I checked and you can pull 5000 a pound all day of your quality bud....why do you think a ton of cali bud comes here.....
well then I should probably find a way to mule my shit to jersey. Thanks for the heads up. I'm leaving WA in about a year probably. Food for thought.

clockworx

clockworx

In all fairness, the last time I heard anyone get excited about 'red hairs' was... long before the 90's. I thought that in the 21st century we were into trichomes and such. I figure if I'm not ending up with a bunch of kief, and if I can put a loupe to my own buds and see whole trichomes, nothing broken off, that we're golden, doin' it right.

I still TOTALLY dig that bag idea, too, it's been a while since I've run across a suggestion that I know I'm going to be adding to my own set of tricks.

So, NJ may be a med state, but haven't they made it pretty much impossible for patients to get meds? IIRC there's no dispensary structure really in place, and there are also limits on stuff like THC levels in the product, etc. Cali bud goes out there because you're getting five per unit, and it's gotta be easier to source than that fine Jersey dispensary weed. :eek:

Yea its a med state and it sucks a big one.....but he said NEVER EVER EVER IN A MED STATE WILL YOU GRT 5000 a lb........so he's wrong.....and he's also trying to show a bud with undamaged hairs and think people believe that bullshit.....the bud pic I posted was right off the line and I can blow the hairs off it ....haha....this guys saying he cures in jars and gets them looking like that....mabey 1 plant............or he's wasting his time........I'm very happy you are going to try my method and thank you for the kind words.....I respect people more when they are honest about things, I gave good info to help people and showed an honest pic of the finished product......and yes jersey is the worst......

clockworx

clockworx

My current practice is a hybrid of both wet n dry; a wet go-over to remove remaining fan leaves and everything that isn't good for the hash bin. Then it's allowed to dry slowly, and once I it's mostly dry, the trim is finished and the buds are put in glass jars. They're burped a few times and cured. Thoughts? Suggestions? Criticisms? It's a compromise between minimizing time spent and getting quality results.

Ty stik, what up bro,,,,,give my method a shot...its fast, and east to control,,,,dank smells and undamaged buds

clockworx

clockworx

I still TOTALLY dig that bag idea, too, it's been a while since I've run across a suggestion that I know I'm going to be adding to my own set of tricks

So, NJ may be a med state, but haven't they made it pretty much impossible for patients to get meds? IIRC there's no dispensary structure really in place, and there are also limits on stuff like THC levels in the product, etc. Cali bud goes out there because you're getting five per unit, and it's gotta be easier to source than that fine Jersey dispensary weed. :eek:

Yea your absolutely correct about nj......its sad....I've seem pounds of high grade meds go for 8000.....its crazy...

clockworx

clockworx

Can you give me a quick summary?

Read above post bro....I think I said how but I have to look if I went into full detail...I don't remember....I'm in the process rite now of making a new thread telling how I do it...including temp humidity and pics of the entire process,,step by step

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
there is no way in hell i can hang whole plants to dry..

I took this one down this morning in one piece..

E2wholeplant

Fucker was heavy!

Anyway, I hung it up and knew I needed to cut it up more
This it now...still need to separate it more..

E2hanging

So much for hanging whole plants :rolleyes:

clockworx

clockworx

4lbs a month. I'm not commercial driven, im quality driven. would rather produce 4lb/mo of A+++ than 8lb/mo of A-. To each their own. I'm here trying to show noobs both sides of the school of thought on trimming. I think if they listen to the dry trim voices they are doing themselves and anybody who uses their product a disservice. No bullshit though. I fucking hate bullshitters. I didn't post pics to brag. I posted pics to show what I'm working with. Never take grow advice from somebody who doesn't post pics of their buds and plants. Some of the best horticulturists I know grow the shittiest pot. They know everything about growing, yet their produce is bunk. Listen to people who grow dank if you want to grow dank.

Also, most of what I said here is using the royal/rhetorical "we" so to speak clockworx. not meaning to patronize you.

Its all good man,,,,I'm for real so I don't take anything personal,,,,,,but what I'm asking is.......do your do 4 lbs a month in jars??????? If so you might wanna give my method a shot......my buds are A+++++ and easy ........that's all buddy.....when you said WRONG...it just go under my skin became I'm tried of dealing with clowns sharing bullshit and at the same time, calling the real people out......but if your for real and happy then I'm happy.......no hard feelings...let's keep it movin

clockworx

clockworx

Seamaiden,,,,,that's perfect for how I do it....my shit looks the same, when its time just pull the 50 gallon bags up and your golden.......nice harvest !!!!!

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

In all fairness, the last time I heard anyone get excited about 'red hairs' was... long before the 90's. I thought that in the 21st century we were into trichomes and such. I figure if I'm not ending up with a bunch of kief, and if I can put a loupe to my own buds and see whole trichomes, nothing broken off, that we're golden, doin' it right.

I still TOTALLY dig that bag idea, too, it's been a while since I've run across a suggestion that I know I'm going to be adding to my own set of tricks.

My methodology is only meant to be shared with those who want to grow connoisseur quality cannabis. Anyone contemplating putting their buds in a bag should disregard 98% of my posts. We do not have the same goals or objectives.

I don't really want to argue about wet trimming vs dry trimming anymore though. If somebody's mind is already made up, nothing I'm going to say is going to change it. The proof is in the pudding. Listen to me, or don't. No sweat off my back. I try to teach people how to grow dank bud super easy and give all the secrets to my program. At the end of the day you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. I'm just trying to show a varying viewpoint in a thread I mostly disagree with so that novice growers have options. If anybody has any specific questions related to wet trimming or my program, please ask.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Its all good man,,,,I'm for real so I don't take anything personal,,,,,,but what I'm asking is.......do your do 4 lbs a month in jars????
I pay trimmers 200-250/lb and that includes them de-boning into jars when dried. Nobody gets paid until the end when weight can be verified.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My methodology is only meant to be shared with those who want to grow connoisseur quality cannabis. Anyone contemplating putting their buds in a bag should disregard 98% of my posts. We do not have the same goals or objectives.

I don't really want to argue about wet trimming vs dry trimming anymore though. If somebody's mind is already made up, nothing I'm going to say is going to change it. The proof is in the pudding. Listen to me, or don't. No sweat off my back. I try to teach people how to grow dank bud super easy and give all the secrets to my program. At the end of the day you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. I'm just trying to show a varying viewpoint in a thread I mostly disagree with so that novice growers have options. If anybody has any specific questions related to wet trimming or my program, please ask.

Oh bullshit, GTB, you're here pretty much only to argue. And swing your dick. Good Christ, lay off it for once, why don't ya?

clockworx

clockworx

I do wet trim.....and my question was how do you dry and cure you buds.....you never answered my question....I shared my info .....???? Are you still there....

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

No Seamaiden, you don't know me, or shit about me. You grow commercial bunk. I grow dank fire. I call out some of the people growing bunk for pretending to be knowledgable, that's why you hate me. Show some respect to the people doing it right, even if you don't like them. I don't like you but I have never assassinated your character until now. All you have going for you is your inexplainable popularity. You have definitely sucked off the right dudes over the years on your illustrious rise to cannabis forum moderator. I would pay to forget most of the BS you have posted over the years.

Top Bottom