Why so much political crap here?

• Thread starter kindfire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
kindfire

kindfire

I mean c'mon people this site is about growing weed right? Why do we have to be subjected to this? It's always the same thing. I ought to wake up because I apparently have no fucking idea why i am fucking up the entire country..doesn't matter if I served-that just makes me a sucker. I have always payed taxes and The Affordable Care Act has helped me. I love to grow weed..got some great stuff goin on..if anyone gave a damn I'd be happy to write about it.

Cort

Cort

Most of the political BS is in the smokers lounge. Its a subforum set aside for us to shoot the shit. Random topics from pets, food, cars, and even politics are permitted provided they dont get out of hand with flame wars and just pure being nasty. That is where this thread will be moved. Most of us are adults and can handle a bit of bickering Tastes great VS Less filling with our normal jovial dispositions.

Some other political threads are in the activist subforum, those political threads are limited to Cannabis activism.

The rest of the forum is about growing, breeding and other strictly defined topics.

Black Lab

Black Lab

I mean c'mon people this site is about growing weed right? Why do we have to be subjected to this? It's always the same thing. I ought to wake up because I apparently have no fucking idea why i am fucking up the entire country..doesn't matter if I served-that just makes me a sucker. I have always payed taxes and The Affordable Care Act has helped me. I love to grow weed..got some great stuff goin on..if anyone gave a damn I'd be happy to write about it.
Thank you for bringing this up. I feel the same way. There are a few posters on here who can't seem to resist frequently posting hate filled and insulting political rants. I don't mind an occasional thoughtful comment or discourse on politics, or anything else, but some of the political comments are offensive and ill informed. I don't respond and try to avoid these kinds of posts when I can but I would appreciate a little toning down of the rhetoric.

Cort, I wish the comments would stay in the smokers lounge if that's what you guys like but I see the negative political shit pop up in the recent/new posts tab that I usually read.

kindfire

kindfire

See that is the kind of bullshit rhetoric..what a pussy. Some day, if you keep eating your pre-chewed wheaties Cort maybe you too can become a man. I doubt it though

Cort

Cort

There is a bit of negative... Ill give you that.

But the recent/new posts tab is a list of all new posts from all parts of the forum, including the smokers lounge where most of the non growing talk happens.

And with this thread turning ugly so fast, I bow out. Good day gentlemen.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I fill the negativity as well. Looks to me as if cort was being attacked just because he was posting his opinion.

This was a garbage post. No need to start russlin feathers. This isn't the place for that. If political topics bother you, then simply ignore them. U can do this easily by stop hitting the "new post" button and browse through sub topics.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Thank you for bringing this up. I feel the same way. There are a few posters on here who can't seem to resist frequently posting hate filled and insulting political rants. I don't mind an occasional thoughtful comment or discourse on politics, or anything else, but some of the political comments are offensive and ill informed. I don't respond and try to avoid these kinds of posts when I can but I would appreciate a little toning down of the rhetoric.

Cort, I wish the comments would stay in the smokers lounge if that's what you guys like but I see the negative political shit pop up in the recent/new posts tab that I usually read.

There are a few people on here that rub me the wrong way as I'm sure I do to others at times :) my point is you can hit ignore member and never see their posts again!!! It's by far the best feature on the site....besides the genetics for sale of coarse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom