Why The Difference In THC?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

Ok been smoking I don’t know what but most get Couch Lock.

Smoke Gorilla Glue thought cool this is what I want. Today smoked Wedding Cake, no Couch Lock and loooong buzz.

Wanting something easy to grow. Good amount and pain killer without knocking me out.

Probably go with Autos fixed income, can’t afford a Tent Got some seed my wife says go with it before buying anymore.

On Pain Medication but can’t take what is prescribed.

Younguns come around like what the old man has but don’t want to listen.

oLd1

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This!

The high you experience comes from a blend of multiple canabanoids and terpenes. THC is the main one but they have discovered that just about all of them play their own role in the experience we get from each strain. which is why there is such a wide range of effects between strains.
I keep hearing that...I've been smoking pot some 55 years now ( about 8-10 g/day now ) and there is only 2 kinds ( excluding taste ) Good and bad. I either get high or I get a little bit high ( = Bad weed ) All this head stone / body stone / is just BS for bad weed. Now there are many different flavors but all the different terminology used for crap weed is comical. Not that I'm opinionated or anything but if it's not ( I'll use one of them yterms ) couch lock ...its crap

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My one fried goes to Hawaii annually. Smokes their weed. Says it tastes OK. Doesn't get you high. And as soon as he gets back he wants to smoke like a dozen local joints. But no. Never actual Thai sticks. And I'm pretty sure anyone that's smoked "real hash" just smoked opium hash balls. Yeah. We are in a bubble. All we smoke here is lab extracts and about 5 strains of kush. It can get a bit boring. At least the extracts have different profiles. Blueberry is the only other type of weed people here want. But no chance of getting any. Not even at the government store. I want DJ short Bluberry. But I've tried and tried.
I lived in Hawaii for 2 years and I've been back as a tourist 6 times....I can say your friend is wrong, It does get you high, very nicely and its some of the tastiest weed I've ever smoked. I could live with that weed only even if I had to suffer through it.

Ponky

Ponky

I lived in Hawaii for 2 years and I've been back as a tourist 6 times....I can say your friend is wrong, It does get you high, very nicely and its some of the tastiest weed I've ever smoked. I could live with that weed only even if I had to suffer through it.
I mean he only knows the one guy there. I'm 100% all in to try landraces. But have had very little success. Want to try some volcano soil real deal smoke. But I don't know if thats easy to do.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I mean he only knows the one guy there. I'm 100% all in to try landraces. But have had very little success. Want to try some volcano soil real deal smoke. But I don't know if thats easy to do.
You can't get Hawaiian volcanic soil. It is cursed..Bad things happen to anyone that removes Hawaii's soil or rocks and they're forced to take it back....Madame Pele will have her vengeance out on you.

oLd1

oLd1

I keep hearing that...I've been smoking pot some 55 years now ( about 8-10 g/day now ) and there is only 2 kinds ( excluding taste ) Good and bad. I either get high or I get a little bit high ( = Bad weed ) All this head stone / body stone / is just BS for bad weed. Now there are many different flavors but all the different terminology used for crap weed is comical. Not that I'm opinionated or anything but if it's not ( I'll use one of them yterms ) couch lock ...its crap
Most I get from the brush here will leave you setting. One time got some that wasn’t trimmed and didn’t get squat out of.

Had two varieties get buzz going and can still go. Know both of them to be Hybrids.

Truth I just started smoking again couple years ago after over 40 years ago. Then you worked around the seed and go.

oLd1

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Government weed is tested. And dispensary weed pretends to be.
I've read through the thread but I have to comment on this ... Michigan Resident. All dispensary products are supposed to be tested and THC content is supposed to be displayed on the label after you purchase your weed ... BUT ... There is great incentive for the testing lab and the dispensary to inflate these numbers. It's happened. People have gotten caught and labs have lost their license.

I gave up on dispensary weed. It's cost has gotten outrageously high and the quality of the product is frequently below expectations.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Has to be tested. Its taxed. the state makes sure its safe and tested. But every breader is different. Every breader has same names different strains. Its your job as a grower to give the plants the best environment and mixture of nutes and lighting will bring out the best fruits.

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

Personally , I l iike the functional indicas if you can find them. Chemdog is a good example. Most of them end up like true indicas after a few rounds!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Big facts. My friends won't smoke sativa. Even if it's 31%. Because it's gross and you have to immediately smoke kush. And kush thats 20% is way better than sativas of any strength. That's why you can smoke Bruce Banner all day. But a few bats of real gas gets you sleepy.
You must be one of those guys that thinks if it don't knock me down, its not any good.
How far from reality.

Ponky

Ponky

I just feel like in a world of
You must be one of those guys that thinks if it don't knock me down, its not any good.
How far from reality.
No. I'm one of those people that can smoke unlimited amounts of flowers or concentrates without feeling anything. Nothing marijuana based is going to be doing much of anything. But I still want to find new flavors. I'm sick of everything being the same kush strains.

Ponky

Ponky

they must be younger than 50 yrs old..
Well. Most are. But it's mostly becuase around here kush is king. And all the exotics end up being terrible. All they want to do is eat chicken and rice and smoke kush. Some guys will only smoke blunts. Sometimes guys will only do dabs unless you have a specific kush strain. It's just weird. I grew awesome Chemdog, bruce banner and a lemon garlic. Had all three tasting and looking great. And they literally looked at the stuff with disgust. It's like I'm the only guy still trying to find new smokes. They just refuse. Makes it super hard to get anything new going on.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Well. Most are. But it's mostly becuase around here kush is king. And all the exotics end up being terrible. All they want to do is eat chicken and rice and smoke kush. Some guys will only smoke blunts. Sometimes guys will only do dabs unless you have a specific kush strain. It's just weird. I grew awesome Chemdog, bruce banner and a lemon garlic. Had all three tasting and looking great. And they literally looked at the stuff with disgust. It's like I'm the only guy still trying to find new smokes. They just refuse. Makes it super hard to get anything new going on.
i hear ya, just keep doing what your doing.
there’s a lot of people like that with weed.
to me they are missing out, kinda like why grow the same strain over and over,
never know what you might be missing out on, i love to make hash and oil, so every strain makes a different hash or oil! i love it!!

growsince79

growsince79

i hear ya, just keep doing what your doing.
there’s a lot of people like that with weed.
to me they are missing out, kinda like why grow the same strain over and over,
never know what you might be missing out on, i love to make hash and oil, so every strain makes a different hash or oil! i love it!!
I hear that. I have to have at least 4 different types at any given time. But not the same 4 forever. I always have to try something new.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Sounds like you need to find some new friends. Sounds lame to me we smoke everything where Im from LOL 🤣 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom