Why The Difference In THC?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

Not sure where to put this.

Does THC get checked before the Dispensary gets it?

I’m asking because everyone said I needed to grow Wedding Cake I decided not to because it was so low in THC.

Just got through smoking some Wedding Cake from Dispensary saying it was 24% THC.

oLd1

BudBogart

BudBogart

Not sure where to put this.

Does THC get checked before the Dispensary gets it?

I’m asking because everyone said I needed to grow Wedding Cake I decided not to because it was so low in THC.

Just got through smoking some Wedding Cake from Dispensary saying it was 24% THC.

oLd1
Curious…did it feel like it was 24% THC?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
msnl has wedding cake and it says 22-25%, you might try getting seeds there

Ponky

Ponky

Sounds like they never smoked any good haze or diesel strains
True. Because those things are a myth. Pencil shavings is all haze tastes like. And diesel. . Ewww. Just eww. The only thing we've ever had up here that was a but different and still moved is northern lights from a long time ago. Chemo while it was hot and green crack. But those days are gone. Everyone with a bag on nonsense always grows a peppery sativa and doesn't understand why no one wants the pack. Once they go kush. Thats it.
Im the only one of us willing to try and keep trying new things. Peanut Butter Mac? It was ok. For a non kush you can still smoke the whole joint. But you need a real joint right after to add some taste. One day I'll find the hybrid they're willing to smoke. If it takes 30 more years.

mancorn

mancorn

Big facts. My friends won't smoke sativa. Even if it's 31%. Because it's gross and you have to immediately smoke kush. And kush thats 20% is way better than sativas of any strength. That's why you can smoke Bruce Banner all day. But a few bats of real gas gets you sleepy.
Perhaps - if sleeping is your goal. But if you want to go mt. biking then being all tired, lazy, and sleepy isn’t nearly as much fun.

Moshmen

Moshmen

True. Because those things are a myth. Pencil shavings is all haze tastes like. And diesel. . Ewww. Just eww. The only thing we've ever had up here that was a but different and still moved is northern lights from a long time ago. Chemo while it was hot and green crack. But those days are gone. Everyone with a bag on nonsense always grows a peppery sativa and doesn't understand why no one wants the pack. Once they go kush. Thats it.
Im the only one of us willing to try and keep trying new things. Peanut Butter Mac? It was ok. For a non kush you can still smoke the whole joint. But you need a real joint right after to add some taste. One day I'll find the hybrid they're willing to smoke. If it takes 30 more years.
I got both in my tents so no myth! Lol

Ponky

Ponky

I'll take a good sativa over indica any day. Just don't like how long they take to finish.
And I want to be able to try sativas until I find the right one. I want Dr. Grinspoon. It's just a weird scene here and nothing good thats not Kush ever comes up. I've heard good things. And I do like lemon and berry flavors. It's just kind of like not liking hoppy beer and you're stuck in Portland.

Ponky

Ponky

I got both in my tents so no myth! Lol
Last time I tried haze here was almost a decade. It looked so good. Smelled great. Sticky. And lit it up. It was super smooth. Annoyingly smooth. With a pencil shavings taste. :( I just cannot get anything around here that's decent. And the government weed is ridiculous. It's 60 bucks an 8th. And it's poo. If I want to smoke on something good. I have to grow it. And I have no access to the good sativa around here.

growsince79

growsince79

They must have never smoked thai stick or classic Hawaiian strains.

Ponky

Ponky

They must have never smoked thai stick or classic Hawaiian strains.
My one fried goes to Hawaii annually. Smokes their weed. Says it tastes OK. Doesn't get you high. And as soon as he gets back he wants to smoke like a dozen local joints. But no. Never actual Thai sticks. And I'm pretty sure anyone that's smoked "real hash" just smoked opium hash balls. Yeah. We are in a bubble. All we smoke here is lab extracts and about 5 strains of kush. It can get a bit boring. At least the extracts have different profiles. Blueberry is the only other type of weed people here want. But no chance of getting any. Not even at the government store. I want DJ short Bluberry. But I've tried and tried.

Top Bottom