Wich Is The Smelliest, Most Pungent, Dankest Bud

• Thread starter Mr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nugg

Nugg

Bottom line. Still takes a good grower to grow good weed....a bad grower can grow so so weed..a good grower can take soso weed and make it good...for instance..the old man and I grow same seed from same seed plant...it's not the same weed when done.. environment plays big role in everything your looking for...

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Smelliest thing I've grown in this current incarnation is Black Dog by hso if you like black cherries in BBQ starter fluid you'll love this, it stinks!!! 🍒

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Nothing in my 20+ years of growing compares to this crop of Forbidden Fruit I'm growing now.. Smells like a Juicy Fruit factory or something. I can't wait to cross this strain with my Super Silver Haze, that will be a very interesting strain.

Forbidden Fruit reeks even in Veg. It's ok though because it smells nothing like weed. Neighbors probably think I'm a potpourri freak or somethin lmao

BigCube

BigCube

You'll never find anyone who agrees on this question. Its subjective, and I dont think there is a person alive today that can say they've smoked every single strain and not be a liar.

All that being said, the original skunk from the late 80s early 90s was hands down the most stinky stuff I've ever encountered.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You'll never find anyone who agrees on this question. Its subjective, and I dont think there is a person alive today that can say they've smoked every single strain and not be a liar.

All that being said, the original skunk from the late 80s early 90s was hands down the most stinky stuff I've ever encountered.

Me too. Nothing comes close. We all got in trouble because of the skunk.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
And honestly nothing has been better either or consistent as that bud was!
My personal opinion of course.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I can't take a skunk smell at all anymore. It absorbed into everything in the old days. Hair, clothing, erasers on the tops of pencils. My dog's collar. Suede boots and fringy suede purses. And if it didn't smell like skunk, the guys called it pussyweed. And not in a nice way, either. I'm happy to smoke stuff that I don't have to wash out of my hair before I go to bed, now that I smoke on occasion these days. 🤣

80spoop

80spoop

Hey I'm new here whats up guys . So I too was a teen in the 80s and have been looking for a few years for that danky sticky poop/skunk we used to smoke :) .I started smoking 5 yrs ago after 23 yrs . I wanted to ask has anyone tried this seed Co. skunk , super skunk Crop King Seeds of California ? I have never bought seeds I almost pulled the trigger on the Skunk & Super Skunk last night , then I decided to read on and I found this thread .. Happy Hunting !!!!

Top Bottom