WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Dude im trippin. I thought you were light skinned but your hand looks pretty dark.

Ur funny Jeezer yea im a Mexican not a White guy.. In Fresno the sun beats down on us super hard.. It's always over 100degrees out this way.. It's great 4 a tan..But it's 2 damn hot 4 me I wish I lived in the Bay Area I like the temps in NorCal.. U guys in SoCal have some nice weather also but there is 2 much smog out in L.A.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Yea bro thats way too hot for me to. Anything over 80 degrees is too hot And the few days we get 100+ heat im in hell!! But for the most part the weather is nice out here all year round.

Well thanks for clearing that up goo lol i was thinking maybe it was your buddy Aligee in the garden with you.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

1 year we hit 113 degrees in Fresno for 4 days in a row.. Now that's HELL it super sucked that year.. But my outside plants never seemed 2 care no matter how hot it gets..They juss keep growing & growing

Jeezer

Jeezer

Cool. I got some OG's outdoor right now. Its my first run outdoor im still wondering when they will start flowering. Hope they still have at least 2-3 more weeks of growth before flower time.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They prolly already started it will take 2 weeks 2 notice tho.. My plants start 2 flower in the beginning of Aug. & ur not 2 far from me so I would say u should see hairs anyday now..

Jeezer

Jeezer

Yea im seein hairs on a couple of them. Are they still gonna stretch?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea they sure will still stretch my WiFi streachs 2-3 weeks in flowering.. If ur growing 100% indica strains they won't stretch tho.. So the stretch will depend on the strain

Jeezer

Jeezer

Ok cool cuz i know indoors my OG's triple in size during the first 3 weeks but outdoors i have no clue when the stretch begins. Well i guess ill find out soon :) didnt mean to hijack the thread Goo just had a couple quick questions. Back to your journal now.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I ain't trippin' Jeezer.. I don't mind people posting other topics in this thread.. Post away about anything u want

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks like my Strawberry D made it she made a full recovery & now is ready 2 grow.. Nice I'm happy cuz I hate when my plants r sad.. Peep her out she is standing up nowhttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/94798347.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/46403c40.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks she is a picky plant that don't like change or the heat.. Now she is happy & starting 2 adjust 2 her new home.. My other new clones r doing good as soon as I seen new growth on the White Fire #3 & Cherry Pie I topped them 2 try 2 control there growth.. I don't want them 2 get 2 big I'm trying 2 keep them the same size as the clones I juss cut 4 days ago from my flowering plants.. They have only been flowering 4 a week now there barly showing tiny hairs now.. I also Azamax sprayed everything again juss incase.. Everything is going as planed inside both tents.. I can't wait 2 get this show started

OGONLY

OGONLY

Yo whats up Goo? Preparing to flip the switch huh? Right on man can't wait to watch your ladies tranform bro.

Did you have any bug issues? Or are you just spraying as a precaution?

Ya man I used to have to go to Fresno for work every so often. Talk about hot, and it was humid as hell too! You must run your A/C 24/7 huh? How do you afford to grow in that climate this time of year?

I tell you what man, I'm north of LA about an hour and contrary to what most people think the air is super clean here. We've had some kick ass weather this summer. Been like 80 for a high on the average day. I am very fortunate to have been raised here, wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Sorry for the tangent, just wonder how others in super hot places do it?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What it do OGonly? No bugs over here I juss spray all the time juss incase.. I'm a paranoid guy that's all.. Man it's is hot over here & it's hard 2 grow inside this time of year.. Yea my AC is on 24/7 everyday & the bill is kicking my ASS big time..I'm glad 2 here u got nice weather over there.. I live in a bowl the mountains r all around the valley & smog gets stuck in the valley with no way out.. It sucks!!! Oh yea I started flowering 7 days ago only 8 more weeks 2 go I can't wait 2 see what this 1000 watts can do.. & I can't wait 2 see how round 2 of the WiFi #1 comes out.. I still got a 1/2 OZ of WiFi#1 left it's been curing 4 over 2 months now.. I'm trying 2 cure some for 6 months like GrowMaster does but I don't think it will make it that long I'm starting 2 run low on meds..

j wizzle

j wizzle

feeling you on the electric bill too bro...my bill sky rocketted too, running it 24/7 like you are. its like adding 2 1ks & a 600 to my cycle....damn

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I want 2 move 2 the Snow so I can blow up the whole house.. Put lights everywhere

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I want 2 move 2 the Snow so I can blow up the whole house.. Put lights everywhere

i feel you bro. i've lived in a couple places that were hot as hell all the time and it sucked. i tried the snow thing for a minute too and it wasn't for me (it was the best indoor growing conditions i've grown it to date though). now i live on the coast and it's epic. it's pretty much mid 60's-mid 70's all year round here.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea I guess ur rite about the snow cuz I sure would miss all the Girls wearing there tiny Lil white shorts around here.. They wear almost nuthin' in this heat.. They show everything off.. That's the only thing I love about this hot Fresno heat.. But the beach sounds nice 2 me.. But I'm 2 broke 2 live at the Beach.. Maybe some day when I come up

Marley15

Marley15

Sweet journal Goo, enjoyed your last one as well.

I'm new to these parts, tho I've been lurking a whole bunch. :party0033:

Can't wait to see these girls blow up, I'll be around.

:afroweed:

j wizzle

j wizzle

i want to hit up the mountains....herb & snowboarding....snow bunnies are yummy too...

Top Bottom