WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Marley15 I'm glad u liked my last grow & thanks 4 peepin round 2.. I'm glad u decided 2 join the Farm this is a great place the show is about 2 start 2 get good real soon..

j wizzle yea that sounds super fun 2 me I've always wanted 2 try snowboarding.. Some day I'll try it out.. I love the snow & I also love snow bunnies

urbanite420

urbanite420

Goo that Cherry pie sounds rockin, I would think of crossin it with an OG to try to get a lemon cherry smoke..that would be sweet! Nice growin!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cherry Pie is: OG Kush X GDP X Durban Poison= Cherry Pie somebody in the bay did exactly what u said they got Cherry Pie & backcrossed it with OG Kush & created Girl Scout Cookies AKA Cookies.. & it's killer but I think I like Cherry pie juss a tiny bit better juss a very tiny bit better.. In love cookies also & I'm workin on gettin that cut 2

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

5 days ago I cut my clones.. I dipped them In a cup of anti Wilt & I'm trying out Clonex gel 4 the 1st time.. I also got some clonex juice 2 feed them I read the directions & it said 1tsp. Per quart water & that shit was 1,000-1,200 ppm.. Damn the directions would of killed my clones.. So I did 1tsp per gallon & my ppm's were 350 I feel alot safer with that mix.. That's y I never go by the directions I always use way less then what they tell me 2.. I feed them that 1tsp. Per gal. Every 2 days with a light mist of the same juice I'm feeding them everyday.. There still standing strong.. Hopfuly In a week I'll have some rootshttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/b8059433.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My Cherry Pie busted out her 16oz. Cup 2day.. She was eating everyday in the Lil cup the other strains r eating every 3 days.. I transplanted in2 a 2 gal. Smart pot.. She is gunna b a bush b4 my clones got rootshttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/a26021e7.jpg

j wizzle

j wizzle

looks like you have a shitty stable of genetics....lol

jk obviously...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The show has started my White Bubba was the 1st 2 start flowering she wants it bad.. It's like she has sumthin' 2 prove..

White Bubbahttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/bc261c66.jpg

White S1http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/c8718441.jpg

WiFi#1http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/26eb926d.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

White Bubba Kush

Here is a few more pics of White Bubba juss 4 fun.. This is the last plant I added 2 my tent but she tryed her hardest 2 catch up with everybody els.. She should give me a nice zip I'm thinking..http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/68638766.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/1b4af309.jpg

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

You be killing me goo. Too much dank all over your thread amigo.. can wait to see that bubba on roids flowering. You'll love the white bro. Nuggs the size of your arm!! I don't post everyday but I do peep here almost everyother day to check out them pics.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Eser my White S1 is my smallest plant I didn't get 2 veg her as long as I wanted cuz the WiFi#1 got way 2 big.. So I'm thinking my S1 ain't gunna have huge buds like u pulled.. But no doubt it's gunna b fire tho..
The White Bubba from Aligee is a straight monster in veg she got super branched out fast.. I can't wait 4 her 2 finish so I can smoke her.. My Cherry Pie also veg's very fast juss like the White Bubba.. & smells super strong I already know she is gunna b super killer I can't wait.. thanks 4 droppin' a line Eser.. Hope ur grow is doing great also..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Man I got more issues last nite my light started 2 flicker.. My 1000 watt light juss turned off.. Then the AC turned off it seems like 2 much going on.. I only run my 1000 watt light on the room power plus 1 fan.. Juss a reg. Fan from walmart.. My AC is running off the power from my bathroom.. Since the bathroom socked has more amps I run the Ac plus 2-6in inline fans & 1-4in inline fan plus my tiny t5 the 2bulb 2ft t5 that's it.. The breaker never turned off juss the light or ac turned off.. When I unplug my light then plug it back in the light goes on but the Inline fans lower it's crazy cuz there not even on the same power supply.. When the 1000 watt goes off the fans go back 2 full power.. The big light & the ac can't work both at the same time any more.. But they both worked perfact for about 2 weeks.. The breakers never tripped tho juss ether the light turned it self off or my ac.. Shit is very strainge.. I have no clue what 2 do now

Illmind

Illmind

weird as hell. i'd have someone with electrical knowledge check it. honestly it should pull that add up amperage per circuit. an 8,000btu will pull 6.9 amps @ 115v. that and the 1k will most likely trip a 15 amp breaker. look for a 20. laundry room circuit will cover it but, u can't do laundry at same time. i couldn't roll like that my girl would be using an iron while blow drying that shit on it's own makes the block dim lol.. for temporary fix use extension cords from diff branch circuits. that's why i like air cooled hoods no ac needed so more lights!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i would check your wiring maybe it got to hot and is melted somehwere

Aligee

Aligee

gotta put a meter to it troubleshoot Dog i do electrical too homie holla !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I run only the 1000 watt light in that room.. & I run a 12 Gage extension cords from my bathroom 2 run the Ac & 3 inline fan plus 1 tiny 2ft t5.. It was working fine 4 two weeks.. All cords r nice & kool 2 the touch..

Ali I'm gunna prolly need u 2 look at it 4 me...

T

TheIronLung317

yeah i think you need an additional circuit box in the grow room. That same issue happened to me when i first setup my room and closet. Had the hommie come in and install a new panel and tada no more problems!

Aligee

Aligee

Lot of it has to do with the heat here Dog its been pretty hot lately ive had similar problems id checkout the breakers 1st they should be tripping thats what there for let me know ill check it out for you im sure its minor !!!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

damn goo, sorry to hear that, that sucks. dont worry about it too much, my boy had his whole pannel go out for a couple days mid-flower. 48 hrs darkness right in the middle of his run and it still came out bomb. just get it handled. if youreb lookin to be proactive, flip the main breaker n start pullin the sockets out to see if the backside of the outlet or the wires in have some smoke residue on em. things like this are usually a sign something in the electrical system needs to be replaced. good luck man, sounds like youll be alright though, with a homie that does electric, itll go smooth. just try not to stress too much in the mean tgime

Dunge

Dunge

The tool I like is called "Kill a Watt".

http://www.amazon.com/P3-Internatio...ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1313603278&sr=1-1

It allows you to monitor current on a circuit real time, and it logs power use over time.

Be warned: many items do not have a smooth power demand.
Discharge lamps will clime to a max power usage while a motor will spike on start.
If power spikes sync up, you will pop a breaker.

I believe that you can figure this thing out with correct tools and a review of ,"things you know for sure".

I suspect your fan observation is in fact on the same leg of your house power and the fan reduction is from voltage drop. They may be from separate breakers, but still pulling from the same side of the house single phase.

This can be fixed by carefully swapping the breaker positions.
Train up for this, as electricity is dangerous, but most often predictable.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom