WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It sure is Venom... Good eye venom good eye..

KM thanks 4 tuneing in..

I juss transplanted my plants in there new home 3 gal. Smart pots & 3 got 2 gal smart pots.. & I gave all the OG's a nice LST.. WiFi was 2 tall so I bent that bitch over.. She bent over real eazy.. Angel's Kush didn't want 2 bend over she has super thick stems.. I left my Indica strains alone cuz they don't stretch at all.. After the transplant I gave them some organic tea & even sprayed the leaves with the tea my plants love tea.. I'll post a pic later.. They always look super ugly when I LST them but in the end it's better 4 them.. Well not better 4 them but better 4 me:clapping

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That's bad ass I deff want a pack if the white urkelgum bubba's they sound sick bro!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya I deff gonna write everything down but I plan on keeping feeding light and just make sure I give them the calmed they need I prolly won't go over 1100 ppm's that way I Dnt push anything to hard and I should still get a good run out of them or I'll just start low and bump my feed by 50 to 100 ppm's every 3rd feed and then give them fresh water after I up the feed that way I Dnt over do it it will be fun for sure especially since it will be my first run with the Chem and kush strains I also have 3 jazz berry jams going from my man cannaventure that I'm really excited about those were the fasted seeds to pop tails I've ever seen 12 hours on all 3 I did put a drop of super thrive Hygrozyme and Gh rapid start witch works pretty good I've never tried roots excelerator but this rapid start works good and it's cheaper either way I can't Waite to see what these can do I want some menthol grape dank!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here is my plants all LST.. They always look ugly at 1st but in about a week everything will look great againhttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/bd564411.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/2acf1ccc.jpg
Peep this WiFi her stem cracked but she's ok she will get strongerhttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/39d06d8d.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

That's bad ass I deff want a pack if the white urkelgum bubba's they sound sick bro!

white s1 clone. X urkle/bubblegum male >> no bubba in these !!! :)
ill do a thread >>> excuse me 'Goo lol :) back on topic
You did some Mad training that wifi is gonna knuckleup supercropping your gonna have lots of tops in there its gonna get filled out quick i tore down my secret jardin for the last time it came in handy i got my monies worth lots of runs in there !!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Hell yeah its nice to see all your girls back in action goo.! How do you like the growth rate on the coco? Imho it kills soil in growth rate once the roots get going. Not shitting on soil cus I run both but I sure do like how fast my coco girls grow. Dwc is another story. Lol can't wait to see your nuggs in coco.!!
Ill snap pics bro. My phone laggs on letting me post them but atleast I will take them and show y'all when we see each others nuggs.lol I got couple of wifi#1 that will get flowered real soon. Along with some white too. Good you will dig the white for sure.!

Ohh I forgot save me a cut of the whitebubba please. Lol I needs me some of that fire.. aligee is always so busy.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Tex yea it's starting 2 get going over here this run is gunna b way better.. Thanks 4 stopping by I'll make sure 2 post my White Bubba progress in ur thread also..

Pro it sounds like u got it under control great plan

No problum Ali u can post anything here dog I ain't trippin' yea I LSTed the shit out of WiFi I also super cropped her & even did some topping cuz she grows way 2 fast I need 2 try 2 get her under control.. Now all the plants r kinda the same height..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Eser I'm lovin' the CoCo it's killin' my soil grows.. The buds come out bigger & alot more with super fast growth only thing is I think I'm losing a tiny bit of flavor in CoCo juss a tiny bit.. But with more buds I can't complain.. From the sound of it sounds like ur in on the WiFi #1 grow off? It's all in fun.. It will keep us on r toes knowing Aligee is breathing down r necks.. He knows WiFi the best.. I'm sure I'm gunna love the White S1 cuz I really like the White.. Yea u sure r rite about Ali being a bizzy guy if u went 2 his pad u would no y he's so bizzy .. He gots Lil Aligee's running around everywhere he gots a whole Football team of soilder's all boys.. I don't see how he gets time 2 grow his plants..But when I stop by he finds a Lil time 2 kick it.. He's really a bizzy guy..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Damn that's gonna be sick mmmm I'm starting to drool a Lil lol deff want that one I. The garden it's gonna be epic and damn goo you went dominatrix crazy with the bondage on those girls lol they look bad ass bro for sure gonna be hella topsIt's gonna be a full canopy whn there done .

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh yea I go hard on my girls.. They were gettin 2 tall with only a coue of tops but now she's gunna have lots if top I'm sure.. I'm already running out of room some of these plants r gunna get the boot real soon...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What makes coco give the buds super growth?

Somthin' about the coco let's the roots grow really big.. I'm thinkin' cuz the coco is like a sponge so u really can't over water like in soil cuz the coco can only hold so much water.. Then it drys out fast & the roots can grow when there searching 4 water.. When I run coco it drys in a couple days when I run soil it stayed wet 4 like a whole week.. Roots don't grow when it's wet they grow when it drys out cuz there trying 2 find water..big roots will make bigger plants & gaint buds.. That's what I think at least.. But then again what do I no

Aligee

Aligee

Sounds bout right gotta feed them roots its all bout da roots !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea it sounds rite cuz u were the 1 that taught that 2 me.. Thanks 4 sharing ur info with me dog.. Most people don't share there Lil secrets..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea I got a small grow so I juss hand water every 3 days when they get bigger it's more like everyday..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya coco is the shit! I run just pure coco and love it I'm so glad when I started growngbi decided to go with coco it's very newb friendly and man does it allow your roots to explode! It gives you the best of both worlds it gives you the growth speed of hydro and it gives you the ability to produce a solid colony of beneficials witch is a must have imop to have big roots! I just went from the 5 gallon pots to the 7 gallon pots and man did my girls explode in growth I've never really tried to Kay my girls I just top the shot out of them I'd say each of my plants in the 7gal that I'm about to flip have atleast 50 tops on the there crazy bushy there like 3 1/2 ft tall and atleast that wide I pulled 8zips per plant last go I'll be very disappointed if I can't do that or better this round I'm thinking I should hit 10 zips . The only type of lst I've ever done is with my clones when I put them in tomato cages I use the cage to spread the plant open so I can get light to all the buds and it deff helps but I've never tried it like you do Goo Id like to give it a try though because it looks bad ass for sure and I wonder if I can get the same yield I do with topping and super cropping with lst? I've seen some crazy lst b4 so I'm sure its possible. I've just never tried it.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It sounds like u got a great way already.. 8 zips sound killer 2 me.. Maybe juss try lst on 1 plant & see if u like it.. But ur doing great juss the way ur doing it.. I wouldn't change a thing.. Keep killin' it Dog.. That's a great harvest

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya ur rite I thinking gonna try it on the girl that gets the smart pot that way I can try the AliG style and Goo style on one girls and see how she does against the typical way I do thing I think I'll try it with one of my tahoe Og or the julius Caesar clone thanks bro I try I love popping them tops once u start you can't stop but I have the room to grow big bushes my whole basement is dedicated to growing . I can't Waite to see how your tahoe's wifi and aliendawgs come out under the 1000's I'm sure you will hit your 2 zip per hell maybe 3 zips with the new smart pots and that sweet ass light I'm sure this will be your best run yet ooh your gonna have some super frosty girls by the end of the summer!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom