WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funtcas3

Funtcas3

is coco suitable for 1gal pots SOG style? or will the roots just get rootbound?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'll tell u this ur gunna at least love the smart pots I'm already liking them.. I like how Ali pulls good weight with small smart pots.. That's a good pick 2 try it on Tahoe OG cuz tahoe is the strain that really need 2 b controlled Tahoe OG is a mega streacher plant.. Tahoe is a plant that get out of hand 4 me she's very hard 2 control.. U should like LST but it's kinda lots of work.. That's kool u got a whole basement 2 work in.. That's how I want 2 do it in the basement where it's nice & kool.. I want 1 of those basements that u can get 2 from the kitchen juss like on TV.. Man that would b sweet if I hit 3 zips per plant..

Funtcas3 my Boy Ali pulls a zip & over with 1 gal smart pots that's crazy cuz I'm barly pullin that with 5 gal in soil.. I must b doing something way wrong.. I'm thinking I let my soil stay 2 wet & the roots never full grew.. But that's old news 4 me cuz I'm in coco now & the roots r blowing up there everywhere..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

After yesterdays mega LST the plants r all turned up now except 4 Tahoe OG all other strains r not showing any stress signs at all.. My Baby White Bubba is already growing new leaves even when I transplanted this cut 2 time in 3 days & still no stress this is a mega strong strain.. I sprayed all my leaves with 1/2 ml. Roots XL plus 3 ml. Wet Betty with a 1/2 gal water.. Everything doing good ..http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/8a798f65.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/625a9e52.jpg

I'm even super cropping my tiny White S1 & she is super tiny with a gang of branches she's gunna b a bush..

Aligee

Aligee

After yesterdays mega LST the plants r all turned up now except 4 Tahoe OG all other strains r not showing any stress signs at all.. My Baby White Bubba is already growing new leaves even when I transplanted this cut 2 time in 3 days & still no stress this is a mega strong strain.. I sprayed all my leaves with 1/2 ml. Roots XL plus 3 ml. Wet Betty with a 1/2 gal water.. Everything doing good ..http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/8a798f65.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/625a9e52.jpg

I'm even super cropping my tiny White S1 & she is super tiny with a gang of branches she's gunna b a bush..
That bubba cut is a beast no bs roots in 10 days or less vigorous the white gets chunky and im sure you know the wifi'0ne is the best of the best!!! Your gonna kill it Dog !!!

mega man was a good game
Lol loved that game !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

mega man was a good game

I was a Lil stumped by ur post Ill.. I've never played that game b4...

Ali that WB is a beast I've already put her trew hell in the short time I've had her.. & still growing good.. Member when I 1st brought her home & she wanted 2 die? When she completely curled on me I thought she was gunna die..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Nice bro they look good ya I tell u what jj's white Dawg is beautiful So is bodhis white x Appalachia and afgooy x Appalachia are also amazing I can't Waite to see how they turn out and I think you rite about the tahoe I'm gonna lst 1 and top and super crop the shit out of the other ones will see how it turns out any way your girls look amazing there gonna blow up like crazy ya Ali g is so right roots are everything that y I feed the roots liquid carboload every day and give them Hygrozyme and it works awesome!

Aligee

Aligee

Nice Goo i love all my gear just love it glad you like the WB this soon shes made her way to OC so shes around im testing pheno two this run dont know how much better to expect tbh !!! Your welcome to that too Dog !!! im still learning one key to yield is shaving them
Legs i got nothing but chunks this last time thankfully just got stuck with something subpar i was excited bout that too im still leary bout the clone only game i wouldnt put my name on anything that aint Fire no bs all my gear is authentic !!! I use to be a videogame geek when i was a youngster i loved megaman Goo lol !!! Whats Good Prodigy?!!! sounds like you got some flame rocking round the way too ...kill it bruh !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm gunna shave the girls a grip this Time around I usually cut the lower branches 4 good air flow but I don't shave as much as I see some peole do it I'm gunna try a Lil bit more his round..Damn the WB made it's way 2 the OC who the Hell do u no out there? I'm hoping pheno 2 is dank also..That sucks that the ECSD was weak cuz u pushed a pretty big run with that weak cut.. Maybe ECSD didn't like chillin' on the West Coast prolly didn't like this NoTown heat.. We got low RH & high temps here in Fresno.. On th east Coast it's high RH & lower temps maybe she hated r weather.. Or she juss Sucks who knows.. & here we go again with this Mega Man game I still don't no what the Hell u guys r talkin' bout I'm gunna have 2 look in2 this game..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I got all my stuff all set up now & this 1000 watt galaxy is nice I'm running it at only 400 watts & its brighter then my old 600 watt.. My tent is running super cool now at 72 degrees..2morro I'll turn it up to 600 watts then a day later I'll b at a 1000 watts.. Here is some pics of the upgrades.. I couldn't afford a high end light I juss got this cheap bulb it was only 50$ but is working good so far..http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/4747f465.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/79398fd2.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/ed80cd2c.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/c5ecb589.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

Looking good in there Goo !!! exhaust/intake came out clean !!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Looking good hommie Waite till you crank that bitch up to 1k your girls are gonna explode!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Ali that is the exhaust pipe trew the ceiling in the closet it works great b4 I cut the hole in the ceiling the tent got as hot as 85 I kept needing 2 mist them trew out the day 2 try & keep the temps in the high 70's but now with the light on full blast I'm in the low 70's without needing 2 mist them.. I gave the tent a test run without the plants in there 2 see how it worked.. My plants were only under my 4ft 8 bulb T5 it was so hot I had 2 turn off 1/2 the lights & it was still super hot.. But now it's all good.. I didn't want 2 shock my plants so when I stuck them in the tent I turned it down to only 400 watts.. I'm really likeing the select a watt option..

Pro rite on I can't wait 2 crank it up to 1000 I can't wait 2 see how much faster they can grow..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2day I cranked up the juice to 1000 watts & My temp is holding at 76 that's alot better then the 85 degrees the T5 was givin' off.. I also sprayed my plants with Anti Wilt juss incase the 1000 watts r 2 much 4 them.. I mixed 2oz. Anti Wilt with 14oz water.. The spray was like milk color on the leaves.. I also upped my ppm's to 350.. I gave them:
6 ml. Roots XL
8 ml. Flora Nova Grow
10 ml. Wet Betty
10 ml. Silica Blast
5 ml. Bud Candy
7 gal. Water
ppm 350 pH 5.8
I use my juices way lower then what the bottles say 2 use..
Everything going good I'm ready 4 these plants 2 take off anyday now..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Heat build up

I've been blasting my plants with there new 1000 watts & slowly the temp climbed to 80 degrees.. Damn these temps r killing me now I need 2 save up & buy a AC 4 my new room.. This shit never ends I always need 2 buy sumthing when I'm broke.. It sucks being broke & trying 2 grow killer meds.. My plants r doing pretty damn good tho even tho it's gettin hot in the tent..I'm gunna have 2 figure out sumthing fast... I think I've even seen GrowMaster run his room at 80 degrees & he grows some killer Dank I'm gunna have 2 check his grows 2 double check.. Does anybody els out there run a room at 80 & have good results?

Aligee

Aligee

Me Dog i shut my lights off at noon there vegging right now but see i run vertical lamps in a cool tube w/ my 6" vortex exhausting out the top
I have lots of air movement in my room from a industrial type shop fans blowing up towards the ceiling its almost too much air to be honest i dont have thermometer in there so i dont know exact temp but its up there. at least 80 but there all happy im pulling passively from the intake its a room in a room that has a window banger i just took that 2 year old ac unit apart and hella cleaned it works real good now but its only gonna get hotter i was plannning on building a ac box to make it portable theres a good tutorial on ic on building one. i would recommend that hope this makes sense.

Q: is your reflector intake & exhaust completely seperated from the inside of the tent?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
80's Kool bro not a big deal and actually I think your good upto like 83,84 but you'll be fine at 80 I mean 78 is the ideal temp for cannabis so ur not far from that just as ling as ur not in the upper 80's 88 89 90 then you'll have no problem just try to keep a fan blowing in between the lamp and the canopy and that should help a lil and deff start your flowering cycle at nite from Like 10pm to 10am ohh and mega man was the shit!!!

Top Bottom