WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheIronLung317

Damn goo. Where can I pick up some wifi aliens? Hit me up.!

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

i need some of that wifi alien too. too much fire and not enough room is my problem toooooo

T

TheIronLung317

AEC in Eagle Rock or Vapors in North HollyWood

Done deal. My boy is picking them up for me in a bit. Thanks for the tip! I think imma get the fire aliens unseasonable. In search for some alien dominant phenos! You guys know which alien cut was used for this run?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hey MG, has Van given you any word on when those White Sour D's are gonna drop at AEC/Vapors? I think I will have to call my OGR collection complete at least for a little while after grabbing a pack of those!

-Meeks

datDANK

datDANK

yo i got my only pack of raskals seeds

i got the white fire. can you tell me the parents of these?

so I'm up for a 2nd pack and was wondering what should i get? i live 5 minutes away from vapors so can get anything when it drops quick!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey MG, has Van given you any word on when those White Sour D's are gonna drop at AEC/Vapors? I think I will have to call my OGR collection complete at least for a little while after grabbing a pack of those!

-Meeks

Hey bro when Is the white sour d commin out??

No he doesn't know when they will drop only OG Raskal would know when.. I always ask Van & he don't know till raskal hands him the seeds..

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
No he doesn't know when they will drop only OG Raskal would know when.. I always ask Van & he don't know till raskal hands him the seeds..

I see, well thanks anyways for the reply. Don't hesitate to come around my thread ringing bells and using ALL CAPS to get my attention if/when you hear about them dropping. It is seriously too bad that we can't just communicate with OGR anymore since that whole issue a lil while back.

-Meeks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

yo i got my only pack of raskals seeds

i got the white fire. can you tell me the parents of these?

so I'm up for a 2nd pack and was wondering what should i get? i live 5 minutes away from vapors so can get anything when it drops quick!!

White Fire is OG Raskals Fire OG Kush X The White..

I would say get the Fire Alien, or White Fire Alien or wait 4 the Fire BX.. But really anything from OGR is mega dank.. I guess I wasn't any help cuz I named them all..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I see, well thanks anyways for the reply. Don't hesitate to come around my thread ringing bells and using ALL CAPS to get my attention if/when you hear about them dropping. It is seriously too bad that we can't just communicate with OGR anymore since that whole issue a lil while back.

-Meeks

Yea that sucks that Raskal isn't around here any more.. I'm still holding he comes back 2 the Farm..

Rushoe

Rushoe

whats cracking bro how is everything going with the lil breeding project u got going outside?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

whats cracking bro how is everything going with the lil breeding project u got going outside?

Everything going good outside under the Lil green house.. I got 4 tiny Alien Dogs with seeds a Lil over 1/2 way done.. 1 plant is super plump with seeds it's the biggest plant.. The other 3 r super tiny with only a Lil bit of seeds.. I should get a few hundred F3 seeds..

Rushoe

Rushoe

Everything going good outside under the Lil green house.. I got 4 tiny Alien Dogs with seeds a Lil over 1/2 way done.. 1 plant is super plump with seeds it's the biggest plant.. The other 3 r super tiny with only a Lil bit of seeds.. I should get a few hundred F3 seeds..

Thats kool nice to see that its working out for u...Cant wait to do my 1st one trying to get some lvpk x Chemdog D and lvpk x sfv and a few others. What I do sometimes when my mother plants get to big I take cuts and toss the mothers outside to flower since they are under 24/7 light when they go outside no matter what time of year they start to flower I was gonna put out some more but its kinda cold right now I think I would get some budrot from the morning frost didn't wanna go threw that so I postponed my project for a few months gotta talk to twist about using the sts to hit up the lvpk just for kicks and I think it would be easy to do outside open pollen :banana1sv6:good luck with your beans I hope it all works out for u.

datDANK

datDANK

help me choose between the whitefirexalien vs the fire bx

i like the whitefirexalien because its more evolved and sounds like its super heavy and dank as hell

i like the fire bx because its where it all begins, i can make my own crosses with it right? .. and it is just a classic and perhaps the greatest pure og that ever existed

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thats kool nice to see that its working out for u...Cant wait to do my 1st one trying to get some lvpk x Chemdog D and lvpk x sfv and a few others. What I do sometimes when my mother plants get to big I take cuts and toss the mothers outside to flower since they are under 24/7 light when they go outside no matter what time of year they start to flower I was gonna put out some more but its kinda cold right now I think I would get some budrot from the morning frost didn't wanna go threw that so I postponed my project for a few months gotta talk to twist about using the sts to hit up the lvpk just for kicks and I think it would be easy to do outside open pollen :banana1sv6:good luck with your beans I hope it all works out for u.

Making new crosses if fun.. Good luck next spring with ur breeding project they sound like nice crosses

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

help me choose between the whitefirexalien vs the fire bx

i like the whitefirexalien because its more evolved and sounds like its super heavy and dank as hell

i like the fire bx because its where it all begins, i can make my own crosses with it right? .. and it is just a classic and perhaps the greatest pure og that ever existed

Man thats a very hard pick I couldn't decide so I'm getting them both & even the Fire Alien.. Shit I want everything OGR makes.. With the White Fire Alien u would possibly get 3 different phenos well u could get more but let's juss stick 2 the basics.. U could get a White leaning pheno, or a Fire leaning pheno, or even a Alien leaning pheno even crazy mixes of all of them or 2 of them.. We can go on & on with all the crazy mixed phenos u could get with the White Fire Alien that shit is gunna b some straight dank & all girl plants so if u dont have time 2 sex the plants or no need 4 males this would b the strain 2 get..
With the Fire BX u can still find a Alien leaning pheno cuz Raskal used a Fire Alien male that was leaning towards Fire OG pheno 2 make the BX.. He used the same male 2 make the White Fire Alien so ur getting the same genetics minus the White in the mix.. & yes u can make some crosses with the Fire BX males so if u got time & space 4 breeding then this would b the strain 2 get.. Ether way there both killer dank crosses.. I couldn't say witch 1 would b better.. U can't go wrong with ether 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom