WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
datDANK

datDANK

which strains of his have you finished and what do you like to smoke? i guess all his shit is straight fire that people never get to experience

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn my phone was trippin' I was at Me & Eds pizza & I couldn't post anything.. It was a sign!! Eat ur Damn food & don't worry about the Farm!! Now after I ate my phone works great.. Crazy shit..

But back 2 the question I've ran from OG Raskal his White Fire, White Bubba, & White S1 all those strains came from my boy Aligee.. All were dank but my favorite is White Fire Ali's WiFi #1 cut.. That shit is the bomb its super dank..

I got lots of OG Raskal gear 2 run threw tho I got:
3 packs White Fire
1 pack White Skunk
1 pack White Master Kush
1 pack White Fire Alien
& I'm getting Fire Alien & Fire BX next week
So I'm stocked with OGR gear 2 find some other killer phenos

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn bro! Every1 has been super busy since I been gone. U got a bunch of OGR beans now. I gotta up my collection. I want some White Erkle and White Fire Alien hella bad. I got some White Fire, White S1, White Erkle, White Master, White Bubba and Alien Erkle soaking in paper towels. Hopefully I find some keepers tho. Shit happens! Beans r no good unless u pop them bitches. Good luck searching thru ur beans. I wanna see them White Super Skunk bro! Keep up the great work homie.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn bro! Every1 has been super busy since I been gone. U got a bunch of OGR beans now. I gotta up my collection. I want some White Erkle and White Fire Alien hella bad. I got some White Fire, White S1, White Erkle, White Master, White Bubba and Alien Erkle soaking in paper towels. Hopefully I find some keepers tho. Shit happens! Beans r no good unless u pop them bitches. Good luck searching thru ur beans. I wanna see them White Super Skunk bro! Keep up the great work homie.

Alien Eurkle sounds KILL Rival! Nice pick up!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Alien Eurkle sounds KILL Rival! Nice pick up!
I only had one of those beans. We will see how it turns out. Male or female, it's gonna get used somehow. Hoping for the best! A few I started were only single seeds. Most r fems so things should be fine!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Well I'm juss gettin my plants back on track from the H&G magic green fuck up.. The lable on my magic green bottle says 10ml per liter so I broke my rules & used what the bottle says.. I never do that so I don't know why I did this time that was my bad.. I foliar feed all plants with that mix & they showed leaf burn.. I thought it was cuz I didn't let the plants dry off enough when I placed them back under the light.. They kept getting yellow so I thought they needed more "N" so I upped the "N" & it got worse.. Now the plants were yellow & had the claw.. I thought my meter was off so I bought a new blue lab combo meter.. I figured my pH was off.. I tried magic green again 2 try & fix the yellow & nothin happened but more yellow.. So I mixed B-52 & mother earth tea 2 help with stress my bad on that cuz both have "N".. My next guess was they needed CalMag so I foliar sprayed with calmag.. Nuthin happened again.. I was off & an trying 2 fix this 4 about a month & every time I was giving them 2 much "N" I foliar sprayed 4 times with magic green.. The 5th time I finely checked the ppm of magic green it was over 1700 ppm's that's y my plants turned yellow.. That caused my roots 2 stop feeding they were only drinking water & the nutes were building up in the coco..so I flushed the coco till the water ran clear then tried 2 let them ride this shit out.. No luck they juss got worse.. I kept watering them with plain pHed RO water 4 over 2 weeks with still no luck.. I was about 2 chop down this run & start over.. But I checked the coco run off & it was clear coming out so I never tripped.. RO water going in was 0 ppm but coming out was 1700-1800 ppm.. WTF I never thought that nutes would b inside the clear run off.. All this happen in a Lil over a month..I did a mega flush again but didn't stop flushing till the ppm run off was 200 & gave them some Mother Earth Super Tea as recomended by Aligee.. Now they r barley starting 2 bounce back but I'm over a month behind  Big thanks 2 ODB & Aligee!! ODB pointed out that my lable was giving me the wrong info & Aligee recommended the Mother Earth tea 2 get them back on track & Aligee kept telling me this could b fixed it's not a big deal.. He kept my hopes alive cuz I was getting super mad & wanted 2 yank all my plants out & start over!! Never ever,ever, ever go by what the directions say!! The new magic green lable will give u info 2 kill ur crop..

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Well I'm juss gettin my plants back on track from the H&G magic green fuck up.. The lable on my magic green bottle says 10ml per liter so I broke my rules & used what the bottle says.. I never do that so I don't know why I did this time that was my bad.. I foliar feed all plants with that mix & they showed leaf burn.. I thought it was cuz I didn't let the plants dry off enough when I placed them back under the light.. They kept getting yellow so I thought they needed more "N" so I upped the "N" & it got worse.. Now the plants were yellow & had the claw.. I thought my meter was off so I bought a new blue lab combo meter.. I figured my pH was off.. I tried magic green again 2 try & fix the yellow & nothin happened but more yellow.. So I mixed B-52 & mother earth tea 2 help with stress my bad on that cuz both have "N".. My next guess was they needed CalMag so I foliar sprayed with calmag.. Nuthin happened again.. I was off & an trying 2 fix this 4 about a month & every time I was giving them 2 much "N" I foliar sprayed 4 times with magic green.. The 5th time I finely checked the ppm of magic green it was over 1700 ppm's that's y my plants turned yellow.. That caused my roots 2 stop feeding they were only drinking water & the nutes were building up in the coco..so I flushed the coco till the water ran clear then tried 2 let them ride this shit out.. No luck they juss got worse.. I kept watering them with plain pHed RO water 4 over 2 weeks with still no luck.. I was about 2 chop down this run & start over.. But I checked the coco run off & it was clear coming out so I never tripped.. RO water going in was 0 ppm but coming out was 1700-1800 ppm.. WTF I never thought that nutes would b inside the clear run off.. All this happen in a Lil over a month..I did a mega flush again but didn't stop flushing till the ppm run off was 200 & gave them some Mother Earth Super Tea as recomended by Aligee.. Now they r barley starting 2 bounce back but I'm over a month behind  Big thanks 2 ODB & Aligee!! ODB pointed out that my lable was giving me the wrong info & Aligee recommended the Mother Earth tea 2 get them back on track & Aligee kept telling me this could b fixed it's not a big deal.. He kept my hopes alive cuz I was getting super mad & wanted 2 yank all my plants out & start over!! Never ever,ever, ever go by what the directions say!! The new magic green lable will give u info 2 kill ur crop..

I am really loving working with House & Garden, using their whole line. But as we have discussed, I had the same dumb thought of deciding to go by the bottle (also something I never do without consulting this forum at least) and it wasn't until the third time I gave them magic green that I realized that was causing the problems not fixing them! I have only given 1 foliar of magic green since I was over dosing and my plants were still sensitive to it even with less than 1ml per liter. They tell you to put 10ml/1L on the bottle!!!! they want you to kill your plants, so you have to start over and buy all the veg nutrients again haha. I am really glad to hear that your plants are coming back for you MG, that is the silver lining in this whole mess. I will check in and see how they look when you throw some pics up. Good luck getting things running full blast again.

-Meeks

T

TheIronLung317

damn that sucks about the magic green I think i may have been experiencing the same problem, but i never gave the recommended amount, or got any clawing from the leaves, just crazy yellowing of the leaves.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Anytime bro. 10ml a liter is INSANE!! Id be super pissed if that happened to me.. Glad their getting better for you. ~ODB~

Illmind

Illmind

I agree the white fire is fuckin grade a dank. The wifi 1 sounds good. Fire bx1 should be a good choice.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

White Fire #3

Here is #3 barley gettin back on track.. Belive it or not she is looking alot better now
abdd2ab3.jpg
4d64eb2e.jpg

Look how the green is starting 2 come back.. These plants were pure yellow

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Crazy thing tho is threw out the whole issue my plants kept growing monster roots cuz I kept giving them Rapid Start with the plain RO water
99d0d81a.jpg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hope she gets better. I'm dealing with the same thing with my White OG. I need to calibrate my PH pen, I think. Hope I can't get things back on track soon. I just started hella new beans. Best of luck with all ur grows, MG!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I agree the white fire is fuckin grade a dank. The wifi 1 sounds good. Fire bx1 should be a good choice.

Thanks 4 stopping by.. Hell yea WiFi #1 is dank as fuck.. I'm thinking anyday now on the Fire BX drop from OGR

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hope she gets better. I'm dealing with the same thing with my White OG. I need to calibrate my PH pen, I think. Hope I can't get things back on track soon. I just started hella new beans. Best of luck with all ur grows, MG!

There gettin way better cuz the were yellow with no green.. Now I'm seeing green so all should b good in about a week then I'll flip.. Good luck with ur plants homie

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I am really loving working with House & Garden, using their whole line. But as we have discussed, I had the same dumb thought of deciding to go by the bottle (also something I never do without consulting this forum at least) and it wasn't until the third time I gave them magic green that I realized that was causing the problems not fixing them! I have only given 1 foliar of magic green since I was over dosing and my plants were still sensitive to it even with less than 1ml per liter. They tell you to put 10ml/1L on the bottle!!!! they want you to kill your plants, so you have to start over and buy all the veg nutrients again haha. I am really glad to hear that your plants are coming back for you MG, that is the silver lining in this whole mess. I will check in and see how they look when you throw some pics up. Good luck getting things running full blast again.

-Meeks

Thanks Doggie.. U got 2 b super careful with that magic green that shit is potent stuff

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

damn that sucks about the magic green I think i may have been experiencing the same problem, but i never gave the recommended amount, or got any clawing from the leaves, just crazy yellowing of the leaves.

That's how it all started.. Then when I seen the yellow I thought I need more "N" that's how I got the claw.. I kept giving n then more n then I was fucked

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
There gettin way better cuz the were yellow with no green.. Now I'm seeing green so all should b good in about a week then I'll flip.. Good luck with ur plants homie
That's good. I just my PH pen and it's was way off. I had to recalibrate it. Hope things start looking better!

Top Bottom