WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice Eser i didn't no u were already running them beans.. Do any of them have the WiFi #1 leaf pattern? Or r they Bubba lookin? I also didn't get those pick u sent me.. The baby White Fire's.. Thanks 4 trying 2 sent them tho.. I really wanted 2 see the Lil new Babies.. Good luck on the New bubbas I hope u find a kick ass pheno

Aligee

Aligee

Yes we gotta see pics ive been waiting tooo long lol !!! JK but it would be nice G !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Juss got my pack of White Fire from AEC I'm super happy
Here is my pack of Beans & Ricehttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/702d5a63.jpg

Beans & Rice is nice!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh yea Sticky pure Fire no room rite now but im gunna pop a couple in about a month.. Thanks 4 stopping by..

Thanks ODB it's like X-Mass in hot ass July I'm super pumped about these beans..

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Score!

Wifi for all!

I stopped by there yesteday n grabbed another pack since I was in the area n i already popped most of mine. Did u try any of the nug? I got the sfv & aec og's. Wondering if they compared to the #1... I'm stoked, all 7 of my wifis popped already. I should've rolled up north to get more since I hear ogr dropped some of his white fire along with his beans.

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
Juss got my pack of White Fire from AEC I'm super happy
Here is my pack of Beans & Ricehttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/702d5a63.jpg

Beans & Rice is nice!!

he loves his WiFi. how long was the ride? have fun with ur beans and rice lol

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah I know lol but using the mail is like adding insult to injury... yo jwizzle erase my quoted post and let's get rid of the evidence .lol

Besides that other post had shop name and stuff like that ..

I

ibTheMan

Im for real when i ask this, Is WiFi good? all the pics are gone so i cant tell, whats the Taste about? they worth pop'n? and dont ass kiss tell it str8.

Venom818

Venom818

Im for real when i ask this, Is WiFi good? all the pics are gone so i cant tell, whats the Taste about? they worth pop'n? and dont ass kiss tell it str8.

it all depends on what pheno I have sampled 3 all 3 were dank with 1 of the phenos being some of the best herb i have sampled this year.taste range from skunky to fuel.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Real talk the pheno I'm running is some of the best bud I've ever smoked.. Pure super dank no lie.. Well see what other pheno's I'll find in my 3 packs I got.. I've even tryed White Fire #3 from a club in Sac & even that cut is Fire.. U will love White Fire if u get some.. I Highly recommend u get a pack & find out 4 ur self.. U wont b disappointed that way u can no 4 ur self how Dank it really is..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Update

Yesterday I gave my plants there 1st dose of Drip clean.. I mixed Flora nova grow, Roots XL, great White, bud candy, wet Betty with the drip clean.. I was a Lil confused about the drip clean measurements & on accident I gave them the recommended dose I 4got 2 cut the amount in 1/2 oops!!! But nuthing bad happened they loved it they got a tiny bit of leaf claw juss the tips r pointing down but that's it.. My mix was a tiny bit 2 strong.. My White Bubba is gettin big I'm about 2 flower these in prolly a week or less.. My White S1 is juss starting 2 take off the WB is 2 weeks younger then the White S1 but it's twice as big

Latest posts

Top Bottom