WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Dog just water like you usually do if ya feel the need to flush just doit the way you know how or you can take the advice of these cats on here qoute:" I never had burn from using drip clean ever " the stains u see on the smartpots i get them too dont worry to much these plants have been around since the beginning of time there weeds lol !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Rite on Ali great info.. I kinda freaked out when I saw that salty lookin stuff on the sides of the pots.. I want this run of WiFi to come out better then last run.. And u no the last run came out Fire as fuck but I still think I can do better.. I always start light with new juices cuz i think the nute companies juss want me 2 by more bottles.. Like with my Flora Nova it says use 5-7ml but I only use 1-2ml more like 1.5ml.. & it works great 4 me..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Don't trip on the the look of the pots. Even when flushed hella good, I would get that shit. It's just like when u sweat in a hat and it leaves salt build up. It will go away. That reminds me, I need to wash some of my smart pots b4 I transplant my coco girls. Thanx, MG! Keep up the great work homie.

Aligee

Aligee

Don't trip on the the look of the pots. Even when flushed hella good, I would get that shit. It's just like when u sweat in a hat and it leaves salt build up. It will go away. That reminds me, I need to wash some of my smart pots b4 I transplant my coco girls. Thanx, MG! Keep up the great work homie.

Good point Rival !!!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Your gonna want to use .1 not 1 ml... If you look at there site it says max .4 ml, some strong shit... Same with there sample bottles they also say .4 . Just my 2 cents. ~ODB~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good eye I was lookin at it as 4ml & I was gunna give them 1ml Damn I'm glad u pointed that out 4 me.. I was gunn give them double instead of less.. Damn that would of been a major fuck up on my part.. Thanks 4 the heads up

Aligee

Aligee

Good eye I was lookin at it as 4ml & I was gunna give them 1ml Damn I'm glad u pointed that out 4 me.. I was gunn give them double instead of less.. Damn that would of been a major fuck up on my part.. Thanks 4 the heads up

Yes this is very concentrated stuff i have my cap marked .4ml on my bottle with a sharpie so my stoners azz dont forget but thats the recommended dose .4ml per gallon from manufacturer >>> !!!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

No prob bro. Didn't want your babies to get fried on that shit lol.. Yea drip clean is mega concentrated 4sho, little goes a long way in my experience. You ever try H&G's roots excell? H&G's best product IMO, roots strait explode after hitting them with that ish... U should check it if u havnt already little pricey though.. ~ODB~

Aligee

Aligee

Goo rocks roots excell for sure !!! Something i highly recommend !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea Ali highly recommended Roots XL but he had 2 damn near twist my arm 2 get me 2 buy that stuff cuz it costed do damn much.. & ever sense then I'm never going back.. It's great stuff.. I'm now very interested in there Magic Green I've been reading about it & it sounds bomb.. Have any of u guys tried Magic Green from House & Garden? I like how u can spray the plants every 2 weeks the whole time threw Veg & bloom.. I'm juss always lookin 4 that extra boost I can give my plants..

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Yes the magic greens pretty good too. I use it one time on clones and they stay healthy green all the way till transplant.. I only use it if I see some difficencies or if I think they just want a boost.. Also highly concentrated. I received a sample pack from them a couple months ago. Not really into their base nutes but they do have a couple of addatives I highly recamend. ~ODB~

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

Roots excel is the best root booster on the market period. At least thats what I think. About the drip clean, looks to me you are still in veg and the plants are not that old so I really dont think that it will cause a prob for you GOO. They have not had that much time to develop too much salt buildup, and you mentioned that you run your nutes at half. I also run my nutes alot lower than recommended with great results and no deficiencies. There used to be a chart on the web( I think it was made by heath robinson ) that would show what levels of nutrients that the marijuanna plant would grow healthy without deficiencies, it was ridiculously low. Wish I could find it again. Anyways, do what you mentioned and start out low and monitor them for burning, I really think you will be alright but just watch'em.

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

I use Magic Green kinda like ODB does. After I take cuttings from my mothers I will put them under the humidity dome and spray them down with magic green. I keep the fluoro's off until the Magic green dries up on the cuttings. I dont use it too much in veg or bloom just cuz I am not much of a foliar spraying kinda guy. I do notice it really helps with those hard to clone strains, the kind that take like 13-15 days to root and start showing major deficiencies, I spray those suckers with the Magic green and roots in about 11 days and no deficiency so you can go right into veg healthy and happy.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice news now I really want 2 try that Magic Green.. My tent hits the low 80's daily so I spray my plants every day.. Some times with the same juice mix I water them with & sometimes with plain RO water.. My tent could hit 80 & after the spray it's like 72 but slowly climes back 2 around 78.. That's how I deal with my high temps during the peak of the heat.. I'm vegging 24/7 no sleep till I flower them.. When I flower them I'll keep the lights off during the day.. If it gets any hotter over here I'm gunna need 2 turn off my light at 1:00 pm & back on at 7:00 pm but so far juss spraying them keeps the temps in check.. That's y I wanted 2 try magic green cuz I'm spraying anyways so I wanted 2 add MG every other week.. Thanks 4 the helpful info guys

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Yea deffinetly give it a shot then. 3-5 ml and
a lil CalMag and your gravy.. Comes out to around 250 ppm(+-) which is perfect for foiler feeding IMO ~ODB~

M

mrbong73

Mr. Bong ur not gunna find much info on ur new seeds cuz I think ur 1 of the 1st 1's 2 run that cross.. I'm interested in seeing what u find.. If u got any time post some pics.. U can post them rite here if u don't want 2 start a new thread.. That's gunna b a nice strain with WiFi in there I really want 2 no witch strain will dominate.. Thanks

:banana1sv6:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

MrBong HELL yea u started those bubbas nice keep us posted I really want 2 see what u find.. U could possibly find a WiFi #1 pheno in the bunch.. This is gunna b a nice grow.. Good luck & I'm sure ur gunna find a winner in that pack.. Thanks 4 posting ur pics.. feel free 2 post all u want rite here

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Mines are both huge and going into flower already. There looking dank!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom