WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Well said That's a topic we juss can't speek on..

Thanks, hoping I didn't step on toes with my wording. Just felt a fellow farmer shouldn't be %100 in the dark, lol.

BTW, lets see some harvest pics goo!? I wanna see this almighty Wifi#1!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

There coming real soon Doggie but I'm going 2 the Fair rite now.. Hopefully 2morro I'll get some time 2 take some pics..

A

AliasAO

I appreciate the explanation OGPlat and Goo.

You are right no farmer should be in the Dark.

Hopefully fences will be mended bc the genetics were awesome.

Looking forward to some updated Pics Goo...

What strains are you running after this current harvest?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

WiFi #1,White Fire #3,Cherry Pie,Strawberry Diesel,Alien Dog,XXX OG,SFV OG,Angels Kush.. That's the next line up

A

AliasAO

WiFi #1,White Fire #3,Cherry Pie,Strawberry Diesel,Alien Dog,XXX OG,SFV OG,Angels Kush.. That's the next line up

I am not mad at that line up at all.. Im hoping to get some Wifi into my next line- up.

My next line up: Secret Recipe, SC x Alien Kush

Im hoping to also grab WIFI or something Banana related. Along with some Chemdog 91' [if I can find some seeds]

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That's a sick line up goo!!!! Man I can't wait till I have a line up like that!!!

N

ncmaineac

o g raskal gear

in the name of complete disclosure and for those who want some raskal gear from online source and cant get it from a local disp....here is the new site for o g raskal gear....

Link no longer active

it wont let me put the whole irl there but if you use this and canna collective that are together where the stars are you will get there...probably clear as mud...lol

just want to give complete disclosure....i have never bought there...i only buy here...

Last edited by a moderator:
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I appreciate the explanation OGPlat and Goo.

You are right no farmer should be in the Dark.

Hopefully fences will be mended bc the genetics were awesome.

Looking forward to some updated Pics Goo...

What strains are you running after this current harvest?

Anytime bro, just trying to help as much as i can!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I am not mad at that line up at all.. Im hoping to get some Wifi into my next line- up.

My next line up: Secret Recipe, SC x Alien Kush

Im hoping to also grab WIFI or something Banana related. Along with some Chemdog 91' [if I can find some seeds]

Sounds like a nice line ip ur runnig 2.. I would highly rec. U get some White Fire going.. U will love it.. White Fire is some of the best dank around..Chemdog 91 is super good 2 u can't go wrong with ether of hose strains..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's a sick line up goo!!!! Man I can't wait till I have a line up like that!!!

Ur running some killer strains ur self.. Ur gunna b having some super dank OGR strains in a few months.. Out here in Cali there r so many killer strains every where I can never run them all.. I would need a 20 light setup 2 run everything on my list..

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Hmmm white fire #3 yeah buddy! :clapping
You got the infamous?
Straight fire bro

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks doggie.. I 4got 2 add White S1 also I hope the White S1 grows a Lil better this time cuz last run it wasn't growing very good 4 me I did sumthin wrong.. This grow should b a Lil better with the White S1..

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

you gonna be dankin up up the neighborhood homie
ill be watching for sure

whered you get that xxx og btw?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I got it from PO in socal.. It's not the original cut but it's the OG lookin pheno it's the XXX OG that's more like Triple Bubba.. It reminds me of Master Kush.. It's a kool strain.. Very stinky & tasty & super eazy 2 grow

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Thats tight brotha what i wanted to hear I got some too from the same spot veging right now for the next run:cool0041:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ur gunna really like that cut.. It don't stretch 1 bit so veg the shit out of her 2 the size u want 2 flower her at.. Then bud her out she won't stretch 1 bit.. She finishes at 56 days if u take her any longer watch out cuz she might spit out a nanner or 2.. 56-60 days tops.. She's a great plant good luck on ur grow.. Thanks 4 stopin by..

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Wheres the pics of her? what page? theres 74 pages here lol
Im wondering cuz I got something new from P.O about to finish
N I dont think it is what it is... lol You know how that bs go's with them

You ran anything else from them?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah that's a killer lineup Goo steady rockin and holding it down haha,evrythings lookin sickk strawberry diezy is super bomb ill have her in the rotation soon 2 what's yur fav to blaze on outta evrything yur runnin?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Wheres the pics of her? what page? theres 74 pages here lol
Im wondering cuz I got something new from P.O about to finish
N I dont think it is what it is... lol You know how that bs go's with them

You ran anything else from them?

Man that's a tough question I'm not sure witch page the pic is on these lots of pages on this thread.. I think the last pic was XXX OG when I picked her & was drying her but I have no idea witch page..I've ran a grip of PO strains.. Tahoe OG not sure if it was the real deal, Raspberry Bubba shit was super tasty dank, Katsu Bubba it was a mix up I'm not sure what it was but it had a cheese smell 2 it,Valley OG I grew that strain wrong & it came out booty & didn't root,SFV OG super dank lemon smelling gaint buds that I'm still running, DeathStar fuckin mega dank buds but I chucked it like a dumb ass,& this XXX OG.. They got some good strains at PO juss hopefuly they give u the rite cut cuz mix ups do happen.. Out of them all the DeathStar is the best smelling & most dank lookin SFV next & XXX OG 3rd.. I really want that DeathStar back.. I kicked the cut down 2 my Homie & I'm kinda scared 2 get it back..my boys a real sloppy grower & I don't want a bug from him.. But I might juss have 2 get 1 back & super clean that clone or go back 2 socal 4 another 1...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hellz yeah that's a killer lineup Goo steady rockin and holding it down haha,evrythings lookin sickk strawberry diezy is super bomb ill have her in the rotation soon 2 what's yur fav to blaze on outta evrything yur runnin?

Thanks homie.. The Strawberry Diesel I'm running is the Coffin Cut it's a super bad ass chem smelling sativa dank.. Very diesel tasting dank I love that cut..My favorite smoke is 4sho WiFi #1 she's juss so damn Stoney I only need a few big rips out my bong & I'm juss lit super stuck on stupid.. It's super bomb smoke.. Angels Kush & Alien Dog would b my 2nd picks.. I love all my strains in 1 way or another.. I love lots of different flavors.. I can't wait 2 try my Strawberry D,White Fire #3,& Cherry Pie I've tryed all those buds at clubs & I really liked them so I'm hopeing I can grow them juss as dank..

Top Bottom