Wifi and a few friends....

• Thread starter Coir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coir

Coir

A few new pictures. The first is a Wifi from seed about 3.5 weeks into flower. Crazy amounts of frost this early. I also have some West Seattle at the same stage that is looking really nice this run. Last run tested out at 13.9% CBD and 7% THC. It has been a real hit with the patient I grow for. Since I started growing this strain, I have not taken an ibuprofen or Tylenol for my knee issues. Truly amazing medicine!
I also have another SFV OGK/ Shiskaberry growing. Seems a bit behind the others this run but also frostier than normal. The next one is a Chemdog/NL cross about ready to come down. Another one of my new favorites for quality, yield, and speedy flowering times!
And last... a Platinum GSC that seems to be putting on a lot more weight than usual.

Wifi and a few friends

West seattle 2

Shiskaberry

Wifi and a few friends 4

Platgsc

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Looking frosty @ 3.5 wks. Looking forward to the show. Have u had any hermie issues with ur wifi? iM also running wifi from seed 3/6 hermied on me@ 2.5 wks in flower. Im hoping a clone run will have a different turnout?

Coir

Coir

Looking frosty @ 3.5 wks. Looking forward to the show. Have u had any hermie issues with ur wifi? iM also running wifi from seed 3/6 hermied on me@ 2.5 wks in flower. Im hoping a clone run will have a different turnout?
This is only the second seed I have run of this but no hermies on either of them. I guess I am lucky so far! I also got a really nice Cherry Pie which I have run quite a few times with no hermies as well.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

A few new pictures. The first is a Wifi from seed about 3.5 weeks into flower. Crazy amounts of frost this early. I also have some West Seattle at the same stage that is looking really nice this run. Last run tested out at 13.9% CBD and 7% THC. It has been a real hit with the patient I grow for. Since I started growing this strain, I have not taken an ibuprofen or Tylenol for my knee issues. Truly amazing medicine!
I also have another SFV OGK/ Shiskaberry growing. Seems a bit behind the others this run but also frostier than normal. The next one is a Chemdog/NL cross about ready to come down. Another one of my new favorites for quality, yield, and speedy flowering times!
And last... a Platinum GSC that seems to be putting on a lot more weight than usual.

View attachment 434358
View attachment 434359
View attachment 434360

View attachment 434361

View attachment 434362
Aloha,
What is the West Seattle? Grew up by Lincoln Park and been gone for 10 years. Just curious. When I was there the kind buds were the purple Urkle, UW chemo, Williams Wonder, and space needle kush. Just went to the cup and the 206 is doin it BIG. Nice pics

Coir

Coir

Aloha,
What is the West Seattle? Grew up by Lincoln Park and been gone for 10 years. Just curious. When I was there the kind buds were the purple Urkle, UW chemo, Williams Wonder, and space needle kush. Just went to the cup and the 206 is doin it BIG. Nice pics

I was given the West Seattle when I got my medical card. Unfortunately, I couldn't find out anything about it. I took it in for testing once it was done and found out that it's a high CBD strain. 14%CBD/7%THC I have no idea of the origin. The nice thing is it's a fantastic plant to grow, yields really well, and the quality is pretty amazing. I am really into high CBD strains as the anti inflammatory properties are exactly what I need for my knee issues. I am going to be making some tincture out of it soon to use daily. Haven't taken as much as an Advil since discovering this one.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

I was given the West Seattle when I got my medical card. Unfortunately, I couldn't find out anything about it. I took it in for testing once it was done and found out that it's a high CBD strain. 14%CBD/7%THC I have no idea of the origin. The nice thing is it's a fantastic plant to grow, yields really well, and the quality is pretty amazing. I am really into high CBD strains as the anti inflammatory properties are exactly what I need for my knee issues. I am going to be making some tincture out of it soon to use daily. Haven't taken as much as an Advil since discovering this one.
Hi I am a med card holder also. That sounds like real pain med! My dad uses greendragon and it really works for him. Good luck

Top Bottom