WiFi & BPPK

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Dam Bro... great work... u sure know how to make ur girls produce for u...thanks for the show GrowMaster

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy shit, GM! Them nugs look delicious. I def wanna taste some of that shit. When and where? That would make an awesome wedding gift! Lol. Keep up the outrageous work! I'm loving every pic U posted bro. Hit me up!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
whats bppk? by the way straight dank killin it

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Dam Bro... great work... u sure know how to make ur girls produce for u...thanks for the show GrowMaster
Thank u, no prob it was my pleasure.........GM
nice job homie, will work for nugz
Well then get ur scissors and ur ass up here and go to work already lol!!.....
awesome grow thread! happy harvests!!
Thanks bro, U too.......:passingjoint:
outstanding as usual bro.
Thanks buddy, thak care......:passingjoint:
nice round of wifi nuggys. i couldnt see the pm on the pic?
Thanks bro, U must of been stoned lol, its is 2 spots on the bud in the middle of the pic..........GM
Holy shit, GM! Them nugs look delicious. I def wanna taste some of that shit. When and where? That would make an awesome wedding gift! Lol. Keep up the outrageous work! I'm loving every pic U posted bro. Hit me up!
Thanks bro, I will when I can im swamped with work right now, but I will.......GM
whats bppk? by the way straight dank killin it
Thanks bro, that has been asked and answered like 3 or 4 times already.....GM
thanks for sharing looking good

No prob bro, glad u like........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

The last of the harvest pics

Ok guys heres the last of the harvest pics some more BPPK enjoy......

DSC03919
DSC03920
DSC03921
DSC03922
DSC03924
DSC03925
DSC03926
DSC03927
DSC03929
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Those Nugs are fuckin monsters bro

Great work like always :passingjoint:

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

And thats all folks till the next time may every bodies gardens grow green and healthy with happy harvest for everyone.........GM

DSC03962
DSC03968
DSC03963
DSC03964
DSC03969
true grit

true grit

I wish i could smell that room about now!!! I showed a good headie homie your PK...it brought back oh so fond memories for him after seeing the pics. Hes been ranting bout the real PK forever, only took one glance and he was in love again. LOL.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I think my favorite part of this thread was the "little" backyard operation.

If I tried to do that in my back yard I would need 20 ft. walls and a moat.

Nice thread GM. I love the work you do with soil beds. Do you change the soil out between grows, or do you leave it in?

Also, can you tell me if you are running approx. 1 plant / sq. ft.? I tried counting but it was too hard on my eyes.

E

Emithsuk

Just read beginning to end great tutorials and was just wondering your gram to watt ratio. That big papa pure kush l would dream about s1's. Nice pro grow brother.

Top Bottom