• Thread starter sealed138
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
im going to start a thread on my new wifi grow
im running 8 1k's and 4 600's over 4 4x8 tables. i'm harvesting my current crop in the morning and ill keep updated on my progress. i'm currently running green crack and an unverified cut of white fire. I've now vegged out four wifi moms from seed (summer drop of fems). i've got clones rooting in rockwool. ill start with pics of my current crop so there's eye candy from the get go. the first three are gc last three wifi. im also switching from 5 gal grow bags to 4x4 coco beds.

Wifi coco drip 104kw
Wifi coco drip 104kw 2
Wifi coco drip 104kw 3
Wifi coco drip 104kw 4
Wifi coco drip 104kw 5
Wifi coco drip 104kw 6
sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
happy to answer any questions

datDANK

datDANK

i like it.. you plan to get 2.5 per 1000watts?
what kind of nutes?

genepool

genepool

I have a question How does it feel having that sick azz setup Hmmmmm? :P)

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
This will be my third run with this current setup. Starting to get it dialed in. Commercial dehuey, liquid cooled CO2 gen. Large 2" pump, 1 1/2" manifold, dtw 50/50 coco/perlite.
Can always be better though. Switching to coco beds next. I'll feel better when it's all trimmed genepool. Right now just kinda stressed.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Lookin large and in charge there sealed. How do you like the PBP? I dig most all of Botaicare's stuff. What kinda dehuey you runnin? I just got a new Santa Fe ordered up for the lab. I feel that is a quality investment. Why are you so stressed? Fearing all that trimming?

-TF

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Lookin large and in charge there sealed. How do you like the PBP? I dig most all of Botaicare's stuff. What kinda dehuey you runnin? I just got a new Santa Fe ordered up for the lab. I feel that is a quality investment. Why are you so stressed? Fearing all that trimming?

-TF

It's a fantech dehuey I got from grainger 130 pint. I've had it for a couple years now, it still works great. Yeah I hate trimming. It's just a big workload switching over. Shouldn't be too bad this time though. I like the pbp but it makes my res filthy. Also alot of sediment in bottom every week. Great results though with a few additivesn

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Looking real good there. How is the liquid cooled c02 genny? I have heard mixed reviews so far.

H

hogan400

Im fairly new here and been over in the uc forums. I like your grow. very clean and the ladies are happy! I been thinking of switching to coco as Im not feeling the oddities of my uc.
You had a nice thread with one over there right? you still running it or went away from it? whats the scoop? thanks man, just looking for some info ya know?

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Looking real good there. How is the liquid cooled c02 genny? I have heard mixed reviews so far.

It works great for me. I've had it for a couple of years and it has worked with no problems. Doesn't even raise the temp over 2 degrees. I have it on a cycle timer on 2 1/2 mins off 15 mins. I have a co2 monitor that I use to keep an eye on the levels.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Im fairly new here and been over in the uc forums. I like your grow. very clean and the ladies are happy! I been thinking of switching to coco as Im not feeling the oddities of my uc.
You had a nice thread with one over there right? you still running it or went away from it? whats the scoop? thanks man, just looking for some info ya know?

Switch to coco and dont look back. I'm switching to coco beds for my new run. I veg for 2 weeks and flip. PVC trellis works awesome. Uc is stored. Wanna buy one? Lol

M

mrduke

what up sealed, i got a batch of green cracks going right now too. looks like Im about a week or so behind you, how long did you let them go mone are like 50/50 milky/amber at the end of week seven. i run them in 2 gal buckets coco/perlite flood drain with pbp and both koolblooms,calmag,and teas. i have a 4x12 table with 3-1000's over it. lookin real fimiliar to your side

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
what makes you want to do beds?? have you ever before?

I haven't yet but I've seen alot of friends doing it with soil beds. Seems like you'll get alot more lateral root mass. Figure it's gotta be worth trying.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
:mmm Looking tight, I'll be watching!

B

bluewaves

Beds are sick....looks like u can rock whatever u do..ur grow looks chunky...good luck on ur next round...

Top Bottom