WiFi coco drip 10.4kw

• Thread starter sealed138
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrduke

right on thanks I'm at day 54 and there lookin real ripe. better get the gloves and snippers ready. If you hae any pics of yours finished i'd love to see and compare.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Update

So today I transplanted clones into 1/2 gallon grow bags for pre veg. 25 of each pheno of wifi. There are 4 all together. I'm trying basement coco. It has lots of amendments like guanos and bone meal etc. Has anyone tried this??

I'm also going to use my 2 huge air pumps from my undercurrent to blast air underneath my coco beds. Should be interesting.

xrob415x

xrob415x

I am tryin the tupur mix from royal coco. The same company that makes the basement mix. Happy so far

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Today I finally got most everything ready for my next run.
clones are vegging, beds are in. just need to finish the manifolds and ill be ready for round 5. this is my first round from my white fire moms i started from seed. (no more unverified cuts ever!). Pretty excited to see how they come out.

I also whipped up some budder this weekend.
it came out amazing.

IMG 0705
IMG 0707
IMG 0713
IMG 0723
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

damnnn homie I am hella diggin your setup, those beds are gonna kick ass, we got the same taste

And that budder?! wow im glad to see you finished that batch from goo to true
Thats how proper bho is done :passingjoint:

How much is in those bowls?

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
damnnn homie I am hella diggin your setup, those beds are gonna kick ass, we got the same taste

And that budder?! wow im glad to see you finished that batch from goo to true
Thats how proper bho is done :passingjoint:

How much is in those bowls?

yeah, similar taste for sure bro, what nutes u using?
I'm thinking about blasting air underneath the beds, any thoughts?
there is around 7 1/2 zones there

mack 10

mack 10

Wow that budder looks sick!, roughly how much trim/bud did you need to get 7 and a half:) thats a great run. Gotta get wippin' Mack

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Wow that budder looks sick!, roughly how much trim/bud did you need to get 7 and a half:) thats a great run. Gotta get wippin' Mack

It was around 2 half trash bags, and a master case.

E

el boyo

-I'm also going to use my 2 huge air pumps from my undercurrent to blast air underneath my coco beds. Should be interesting.

i was also thinking of doing something like this.. made the switch over to coco beds from hydro and was thinkin of putting the air pumps under the beds.. i have the 4'x4' liners for my 8'x4' flood tables... wondering if it would make a difference or what not... it'll be cool to see if helps..
show a pic of how you set it up if possible man...

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Haven't ran the air lines yet. Thinking about running them under grooves in table. U using 2 alita al-80's?

T

TheTHCFarm3r

I'm running Coco for the 1st time and loving it ! I'm subbed to see the end.

Happy Growing Season

E

el boyo

no just the pumps i had for my airstones, was doing ebb and flow.. was thinkin about puttin em in grooves as well..

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
My uc double barrel 32xl came with 2 Alita al-80 air pumps for my air stones

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
has anyone run/have pics of any of these?

IMG 0738
Top Bottom