WIFI done right? We will see...

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

bottom pic, bottom row 2nd from left looks just like my best motorbreath, is that the best 1 ?

OGONLY

OGONLY

bottom pic, bottom row 2nd from left looks just like my best motorbreath, is that the best 1 ?

That's the WIFI #2 IB. No, I'd say the one to the right of it is the very best. It is WIFI #3. The #2 is very good don't get me wrong. #2 is super White leaning, #3 is straight up Fire OG. Both yielded through the roof.

#1 yielded half as much as 2 and 3 but I attribute that to it being blocked by #2 which was in the center position. I am running two #1's on this current run. #1 frickin reaks twice as much as the other two. the trichs are not as big as they are on the #3. #1 doesn't quite hit you with a sledge hammer like #3 does, but the high lasts a good 2 hours.

hiboy

hiboy

Nice nuggeies OGONLY
specially that sfv true OG.
organic syle nice!!!
already off and running on the new are ya
what new strains ya running this round?
h

OGONLY

OGONLY

Sup Hiboy. Only new strain I'm running this round is Topdawg's White Dawg. Have 2 different phenos. All 3 of my Guava 13's were male.

I'm already preparing for next run. Have 4 Guava 13's, 2 White S1, 2 new WIFI phenos, and 1 more white dawg. All have just sprouted. I'll be running these with 2 WIFI #3, 2WIFI#1 and 1 WIFI #2. Its all about being on schedule Hiboy!

OGONLY

OGONLY

Since things are yet to be very exciting in the flower room I figured I'd post some pics of the plants I still have growing outside. The SFV OG came down a week ago and is trimming up very nice. Looks like indoor herb. The outdoor Sour D plant I took down a few weeks ago is some really nice medicating herb.

The 4 plants I have pictured are in this order, Sour D, OGR Fire Alien, the baby Sour D I put out 3 weeks ago, Banana Kush (the monster). I don't have my OGR White Fire featured in these shots.

Outdoor 9 19 003
Outdoor 9 19 004
Outdoor 9 19 008
Outdoor 9 19 010
Outdoor 9 19 014
Rushoe

Rushoe

killing me on the outdoor I thought I really had something with my 1 gallon coco pots lol...nice work man thats one stinky ass back yard I bet.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Thanks bro ya its a bit much as far as smell. My girl doesn't want me to do outdoor next year because she is worried neighbors might complain. Gotta figure out what plants I can put in to mask the smell for next year.

All these outdoor plants are in soil (some supersoil with tons of ammendments and 3 are straight Roots Organic soil) and have been getting only R/O water and organic nutes when needed.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Here are some pics of my favorite WIFI pheno. All of these nugs were in one half gallon mason jar. I was just re-shuffling them and thought, what a great opp for some pics.

This stuff is super dense, and just reeks when you cut into it. It hits me very hard every time. The taste is getting better each day too. Super thick OG smoke that leaves you totally satisfied and happy with only one bong rip. Top notch in every way. OGR did it with this stuff. Amazing.

Does this stuff look like Fire OG to you all?

WIFI 3 Pics 9 20 11 001
WIFI 3 Pics 9 20 11 003
WIFI 3 Pics 9 20 11 005
WIFI 3 Pics 9 20 11 006
WIFI 3 Pics 9 20 11 007
OGONLY

OGONLY

Thanks phenotyper.

Still wanted to get some opinions of those familiar with Fire OG. Does this look like straight Fire OG? I've only smoked true Fire OG once and to me this stuff reminds me of it dead on.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks bro ya its a bit much as far as smell. My girl doesn't want me to do outdoor next year because she is worried neighbors might complain. Gotta figure out what plants I can put in to mask the smell for next year.

Grow yourself some citrus trees bro. The smell when blooming is so intoxicating, you'd never smell anything like citrus blooming if you havent' smelled them before.. Grapefruit, oranges, meyers lemons, limes, key limes, etc. etc.

Really nice nugs bro, I wish I had some that fire.

M

mrbong73

Looks alot like my version of Fire OGK.
Nice job by the way. Can't wait to pop my White Fire and see what I get.

010 3
014 2
OGONLY

OGONLY

Grow yourself some citrus trees bro. The smell when blooming is so intoxicating, you'd never smell anything like citrus blooming if you havent' smelled them before.. Grapefruit, oranges, meyers lemons, limes, key limes, etc. etc.

Really nice nugs bro, I wish I had some that fire.

I've actually got an orange and grapefruit tree right next to these. The trees are old and not very healthy though. That has a lot to do with why they don't really smell much, or produce much fruit. Guess I should give em some love too.

The nugs are out of this world good Tex thanks, wish I could share some with all of you. Even for my crazy high tolerance this stuff is a bit much to smoke before noon.

Looks alot like my version of Fire OGK.
Nice job by the way. Can't wait to pop my White Fire and see what I get.

Nice nugs there Mr bong, they look pretty damn similar to mine! Where'd you hook up your Fire OG? Stuff seems to be on lock as its rare to hear of anyone with it.

You are going to love your WIFI Bong. I have yet to see a pheno that wasn't some serious dank.

M

mrbong73

Nice nugs there Mr bong, they look pretty damn similar to mine! Where'd you hook up your Fire OG? Stuff seems to be on lock as its rare to hear of anyone with it.

You are going to love your WIFI Bong. I have yet to see a pheno that wasn't some serious dank.
Hey thanks, yours looks better so I'd better get to work, lol.
I picked it up at a club in costa mesa about a year ago. It was labled FireOG and said master growers only. I said give me all of them. lol.

Can't wait for the whitefire. I've got aligee's wifi x bubba coming along now though.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Hey thanks, yours looks better so I'd better get to work, lol.
I picked it up at a club in costa mesa about a year ago. It was labled FireOG and said master growers only. I said give me all of them. lol.

Can't wait for the whitefire. I've got aligee's wifi x bubba coming along now though.

Sounds like a rare good catch with your Fire cuts at the dispensary. I've bought cuts that were supposed to be Fire Og but were nothing close.

Are you in flower with those WIFI x Bubba? That should be a sweet cross! Do you have a thread on those?

M

mrbong73

Yeah bro it's a good OG. I'll never know for sure if its the real deal though. It is to me so that's what I care about in the end.
The wifi bubbas are still showing sex. I have two females for sure. I took a few cuts from them today. I have some pics of them in my tent journal.

Good job on your grows. Looks like you'll be set for a minute.

OGONLY

OGONLY

We're on day 21 now and rolling right along. These plants were veged 2 weeks longer than the last run. Each plant has more tops however, which has helped me control canopy height thus far. So far it looks like I may not have to restrain these bitches too much, but its too early to say for sure.

I Phospholoaded all (7 out of the 9) that needed to be halted as far as virticle growth. The other 2 have yet to get through the top layer of netting so I let them be au-natural.

The 2 White Dawgs are bushy with tons of bud sites. They are in the small tray on the back side. They're kind of hard to see because the giant WIFI #2 dwarfs them both in terms of height and width.

9 27 11 001
9 27 11 002
9 27 11 003
9 27 11 005
9 27 11 006
9 27 11 010
9 27 11 011
9 27 11 009
Venom818

Venom818

you dont mess around bro ,nice those nugs look like they could be fire og dom but do have some white influence showing imo

Top Bottom