Wifi Lemon Aliens, El Chapo, Pfx Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

pfx lives on and is a chick ( 99 percent sure hah ) .
clones:

IMG 6456

so many males, i guess its good practice.

bowl up.
christine.

str8smokn

str8smokn

View attachment 727304
pfx doing whatever the fuck slow ass bubbas do.

View attachment 727305
my pepper plant. and my first pepper fuck yeah! how do you know when a pepper is ripe?
how long do the produce fruit.. shit i guess i should find out hah.

cool how the pepper grows through the flower pedals tho.. no clue. :D

once he comes to a dry cycle ill put him out in the garage, then slowly merge him out side. so maybe next time i can get more than 1 pepper.
View attachment 727316
View attachment 727306

Looking good here my friend..
Your pepper plant will continue producing until you cut her down .
Keep her indoors and she will produce for you.
STR8

jipp

jipp

STR8
thanks for stopping by. im trying. yeah, the pepper plant is getting to be more of a pepper mini tree thing. hah.
i thought my tent environment was to much for it. airflow.. but it seems its just natural for the blossoms to fall off.

lets hope for a girl, and its strong shit with el chapo!
the kush i grew is B smoke at best.

so, im hoping for some potent, ass kicking, mind stimulating meds.

bowl up homie.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
STR8
@str8smokn is correct @jipp you pepper plant will continue to produce as long as she stays healthy. I have a outside serrano and habenero that are on their 4th season. if you need room in your tent and want to move it outside just harden it off and keep it outside so you can free your tent up. My serrano tree lol is approx 3 ft across and almost 4 ft high. You typically will pickem once they start to turn orange/red. Hope this helps, not only am I a pot head but a serious chili head as well. I bring the fire to both ends. Head n azz. lmao.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
el chapo: day 1.
View attachment 738565

has a nice shoot.. nice and bulky, compared to others iv seen so far.
Hey bro, when that el chapo gets ready I sure would like a taste of it. Have heard a lot of its legendary potency.
I'm about 20 minutes south of you bro. I got some goodies you might want to check out as well. :smoking::cool::fire::fire::fire::fire:

jipp

jipp

im really bad about investigating what i have been given.
i have no clue what to expect from el chapo ( besides being short, and maybe cat piss smelling ).

im am going to have to kick the pepper plant out. should i up pot to a 5g container? or toss it outside in the shade for a few days, then up pot?

so far, the jalapenos are sweet. but iv been picking them at that size i guess.
they do taste better than anything in the store iv had.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
im really bad about investigating what i have been given.
i have no clue what to expect from el chapo ( besides being short, and maybe cat piss smelling ).

im am going to have to kick the pepper plant out. should i up pot to a 5g container? or toss it outside in the shade for a few days, then up pot?

so far, the jalapenos are sweet. but iv been picking them at that size i guess.
they do taste better than anything in the store iv had.
I would plant it right in the dirt if you want a big azz bush. But you can keep one in a 5 to 10 gall pot easy chili require a high DLI and love the light. However as we both know AZ sun can be brutal to even pepper plants. So plant or place it where you will have it shaded in the afternoon. Full sun early morning to mid day is fine.

jipp

jipp

the pepper plant has been up potted to 5g. i will keep him there until i find the right location, and hopefully by then ill be able to dig a hole.

el chapo is acting a lot like the aliens. its sibling has not busted ground yet. ill wait.

its the first seedling to move for light under the T5 iv seen. the other seedlings, once they popped out of the ground at a weird angle. they would not grow out of that until they were a a week old. im thinking some good genes to be had in el chapo.
IMG 6819

also, the PFX clone is growing crazy fast. so, i guess its safe to say the PFX is a slow ass plant from seed.. but once you take a mature clone and grow it out, its fast.

thought id mention that.

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

the pepper plant has been up potted to 5g. i will keep him there until i find the right location, and hopefully by then ill be able to dig a hole.

el chapo is acting a lot like the aliens. its sibling has not busted ground yet. ill wait.

its the first seedling to move for light under the T5 iv seen. the other seedlings, once they popped out of the ground at a weird angle. they would not grow out of that untill they were a few weeks old. im thinking some good genes to be had in el chapo.
View attachment 739245
looks like a sturdy baby...nice

Top Bottom