Wifi Lemon Aliens, El Chapo, Pfx Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

ill take him out tonight to be safe maybe.. id hate to fuck up and get no smoke on my next run. heh. on the positive whatever he hits up is gonna should have some good artibutes.laughs
Looks like minutes!
ill put him out side tonight once it gets dark.
just to be sure.. probably pop before them my luck. even if he does should be fine.

sorta have a idea how to collect pollen.. read so many ways my mind has broke.
chris.

jipp

jipp

Looks like minutes!
you scared me. lol

he is out side now. he has more light than under the cheap led thing i bought for clones
IMG 5159

bowl up,
chris.

Srenots

Srenots

if u just wanna collect pollen, use a glass plate so u can use a blade or credit card to scrape up with , and put in a glass jar ....try to stay away from plastic... only cuz its not as easy to work with dig?

Srenots

Srenots

so that is why the paper bag is always mention..

chris.
well no, some peeps use the paper bags to put pollen into.....then u would just put the bag on a branch of the lady dig...its better to put in a jar and use a qtip to pollinate ......thats selective pollination.....i use open pollination which is let him pollinate the whole grow....but Im just SOG so it works great for me....just depends on situation i reckon...

jipp

jipp

just for you dude found a glass sheet in the garage i put my male on it.

made sure no air can get to him.. so he is gonna bust a nut soon.
IMG 5164

chris.

jipp

jipp

2 half weeks i guess. figure he has maybe 2 weeks or less. but i do not know.
would be nice if he busted sooner. so i would not have to feed him next.laughs

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
no, he wishes. he is on a table under shit light ( i did find a shop light out in the garage looking for rubber gloves that is the white light you see not from the tent the girls are in ).. still air etc.

im thinking of taking him out to the garage to put under the sky light. i think he have more light. ut i want to make sure he is close. heh. but if he pops where he is at i doubt there be any issues famous last words i know.

figure ill collect pollen using a large tupperware bowl since i cant find a paper bag.

how did you collect your pollen?
chris.
I did a horrible job, not gonna lie lol . I had a bag under neith but it failed so I literal cut branches off and shook them in a bag . Here's what I got
IMG 3270
your idea is much better and I will try that next time.
I was surprised how light in color and weight. One little blow and it's everywhere laughs!

Top Bottom