Wifi Lemon Aliens, El Chapo, Pfx Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

morning. hope everyone is doing well and having a relaxing holiday weekend.
IMG 2918

IMG 2921

#3 dome head
IMG 2919   Copy

the strong survive
IMG 2922

random thought:
if a bee could hear would he get dizzy?

chris.

jipp

jipp

the aliens get there second drink tomorrow since breaking ground.
IMG 3033   Copy

IMG 3035   Copy

IMG 3036   Copy

im not sure why but these wifi leafs color/sheen makes me think they are wearing a iron man suit. hah.. compared to the old ass Afghani lighter green color. yeah, i say stick with one strain for your first grow.. you could get your brain fucked over if you got a special kid like my fat leaf afghani.

i got my first clones to take. ill probably end up trashing them for space but ill learn what i can from them until then.

jalapeno finally decided to grow 2 leafs.. it came up with one.. i was like wtf plant, you gonna fuck with me growing leafs too.

chris.

ps,
wish i could back and delete the statement i made where i said my dirt had 9 days worth of food.. that is just complete bullshit for the simple reason each plant ( at least from seed ) is gonna use different amounts it would seem.. or maybe its strain related. 9 days seem to be critical kushs game. yeah , another fuck up on my part.

jipp

jipp

i feed the wifi half strength baby food today. the bottom leafs are changing color.. but before they changed color to a lighter green i saw them stop growing 3 days ago.. was to soon to feed as i have not had a dry cycle yet. i watched them starve. hah.. :sweating:
pfk gets water in a day or two probably, ill keep a eye on it.
IMG 3105

the lemon aliens get full strength baby food next, then water.
(maxsea 1 teaspoon to 3 gallons of water is what i call baby food.)

the jalapeno is doing fine i think.
IMG 3108

and its extreme blue light fetish has stop, hah.

have a fantastic day,
chris.

Krypto

Krypto

the aliens get there second drink tomorrow since breaking ground.
View attachment 706177
View attachment 706178
View attachment 706179
im not sure why but these wifi leafs color/sheen makes me think they are wearing a iron man suit. hah.. compared to the old ass Afghani lighter green color. yeah, i say stick with one strain for your first grow.. you could get your brain fucked over if you got a special kid like my fat leaf afghani.

i got my first clones to take. ill probably end up trashing them for space but ill learn what i can from them until then.

jalapeno finally decided to grow 2 leafs.. it came up with one.. i was like wtf plant, you gonna fuck with me growing leafs too.

chris.

ps,
wish i could back and delete the statement i made where i said my dirt had 9 days worth of food.. that is just complete bullshit for the simple reason each plant ( at least from seed ) is gonna use different amounts it would seem.. or maybe its strain related. 9 days seem to be critical kushs game. yeah , another fuck up on my part.
Yo Chris,
The 2 on top? ( in blue/clear) Are those the WiFi's? and how long from seed? Just curious. They look like they're jammin' along NICELY!

jipp

jipp

Yo Chris,
The 2 on top? ( in blue/clear) Are those the WiFi's? and how long from seed? Just curious. They look like they're jammin' along NICELY!
correct. the two in blue are the WiFi's. the one in red is the PFX. they were hauling ass then all of sudden came to a snails crawl, and today they just show signs of being hungry with the lighter green color. the color of these compared to the plants in my tent fuck with my head. i keep thinking over water, but iv gone back and look at my pictures.. and over water green from a seedling looks much different. maybe i should of feed them before the dry cycle.. but at my skill level probably best to address issue as they come instead of looking into the future.
however, i think i will fuck with solo #2 im pushing her now on the dry cycle see how long she can go. but damn she is putting on a show.

hmm. days ill have to look. i think around 15 days. good thing for grow logs. you can look that shit up. i have a pretty good memory but some shit you just space off. heh.

but i did flip my kush on the 14th. ill remember that now. hah.

i look forward to experiencing the high from your report.

vape up,
chris.

Krypto

Krypto

Yeah brother. I hope you get the same medicine too. She's a great hybrid...the affect is REAL NICE! indica dom for sure. With LEGS! In fact, gettin' ready to load up my VVVAPE right now...;-)

jipp

jipp

Yeah brother. I hope you get the same medicine too. She's a great hybrid...the affect is REAL NICE! indica dom for sure. With LEGS! In fact, gettin' ready to load up my VVVAPE right now...;-)
hell yeah! i can taste it already.
have a great day.
vape up,
chris.

Top Bottom