Wifi Lemon Aliens, El Chapo, Pfx Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
funny you should mention that.. iv been reading about rhizospheres today because a older post of yours.. i suck at keeping shit simple.. ( no im not saying i understand all this shit yet but i am trying and shit sinks in every other day it seems. :D )

yeah man, i need to keep shit simple for sure. ill work on that.
vape up,
chris.
Oh Now I get it. And let me preface with I love u man, with that said are you tryin to make me complicit with your not keepin it simple due to my post you was readin. LOL how far down the rhizopshere hole you wanna go broski? I can take you all the way to the roots!!!!! :p

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

its all good man. :)

no need for me to go down that rabbit hole man today anyhow :P.. im brain dead for the rest of the day. :)

but it was interesting for sure.. when i look at my dirt im starting to see a whole new vision. hha.

not quite as bad as lisa tho :D more horns up to maiden on a epic micro scale. :D

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
where is lemon alien from?

I was thinking of doing
Fire og x Lemon Alien dawg (alien genetics)
Its from la plata labs outta Colorado
hey @gravekat303 so i should expect short and bushy with catpiss ammonia smell.. please tell me it taste better than catpiss.

how about the PFX what is the black leaf pheno i get it darkens up late into flower id imagine, but is the high any different than none black pheno?_ short and bushy too? smell? taste.
thank you,
chirs.
The taste is earthy fuel ammonia menthol depending on the mom things can change that. The green pheno and black were very similar the green being stronger oh also peanut butter and jalapeños are fire stuff jalapeños with crunchy peanutbutter and wrap in bacon serve with a raspberry chipotle dipping sauce....used to be a chef

jipp

jipp

Oh Now I get it. And let me preface with I love u man, with that said are you tryin to make me complicate with your not keepin it simple due to my post you was readin. LOL how far down the rhizopshere hole you wanna go broski? I can take you all the way to the roots!!!!! :p

i was not trying to pull any kind of logic trickery bro, much love here too.

just wanted to let you know iv been geeking out on the subject, all because i had no clue what rhizopshere was. iv lived under a rock for the last 15 years..
i did not mean to imply anything otherwise. :D
lets have a fantastic day/night bro, iv gone shut my brain off and hitting some pre bubba! it works well for pain.. i cant wait to try these new girls.

chris.

jipp

jipp

The taste is earthy fuel ammonia menthol depending on the mom things can change that. The green pheno and black were very similar the green being stronger oh also peanut butter and jalapeños are fire stuff jalapeños with crunchy peanutbutter and wrap in bacon serve with a raspberry chipotle dipping sauce....used to be a chef

that sounds good. now i want these pepper plants to grow. hah.

ok i can live with that flavor, catpiss i was starting to wonder wtf. i was thinking no way in hell could it taste bad, or it would of never made a name for it self.
chris.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Thanks..

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
i was not trying to pull any kind of logic trickery bro, much love here too.

just wanted to let you know iv been geeking out on the subject, all because i had no clue what rhizopshere was. iv lived under a rock for the last 15 years..
i did not mean to imply anything otherwise. :D
lets have a fantastic day/night bro, iv gone shut my brain off and hitting some pre bubba! it works well for pain.. i cant wait to try these new girls.

chris.
Chris I have no issues with you man. I actually have you on my meet and toke list . Maybe someday when all the planets are in alignment!!! You just keep doin what your doin and be yourself and no apologies required man. Peace

str8smokn

str8smokn

I also am holding a few harley quins lol Whats the head like with the finished smoke. More balanced due to a higher cbd ratio???? Thinking better pain relief as well. :)

The Harliquin has a great body high to her , relaxing. She eases my back pain some but it of course depends on the pheno, one hasn't got much of a buzz but dense ass nuggs so I'm hoping when she's cured it will be better for the pain management. .
If your already tired they will put you out nicely.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom