WiFi Med Grow 2kw Dual-Arc 1st Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Big congrats on the harvest bro!!!!!!......shes looking dank and some nice nuggets as well, great thread all the way threw my man really enjoyed her....now we need a good smoke report on her and let us know what the keeper pheno is!!:bong2:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Big congrats on the harvest bro!!!!!!......shes looking dank and some nice nuggets as well, great thread all the way threw my man really enjoyed her....now we need a good smoke report on her and let us know what the keeper pheno is!!:bong2:

The pleasure has been all mine Mitch, thank you! Smoke report will be up as soon as I have that opportunity, and the keeper pheno will be decided around that same time. I have the plants separated by phenotype right now so I can find the individual plant weights and then sample each separately to see if one stands above the rest in smell/bag appeal/flavor/potency.

-Meeks

B

BayouBud

Fuckin Bravo !!!

Awesome, the ending was better than I thought! Awesome job, can't wait to hear about yield, potency, & flavour!
My Hero!
Be Kynd,
BAYOU
:anim_19:

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Hell yeah Meeks! Congrats on the harvest bro, it looks like FIRE
:harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::passingjoint:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Awesome, the ending was better than I thought! Awesome job, can't wait to hear about yield, potency, & flavour!
My Hero!
Be Kynd,
BAYOU
:anim_19:

:giggle Thanks again Bayou!! I will not leave this thread hanging without a full smoke report. As soon as I get to smoke, I will report!

Hell yeah Meeks! Congrats on the harvest bro, it looks like FIRE
:harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::passingjoint:

Thanks D, I was just out looking at them in the tent and they are the best looking meds I have ever seen in my life!! I mean, the yield is nothing compared to some that I have seen, but bag appeal is off the charts and they aren't even done drying!! I really need to get them off the stems and get some shots as soon as they start to snap rather than bend, it has been a little cold at night here so they are drying a bit slow, but they are getting there. I hope things are well with you, anything cool you got going on in your room these days?

-Meeks

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Things are going well, crazy busy, but well. I'll probably veg for another few days since I had to supercrop a ton of tops this evening to even out the canopy. The plants are big and healthy so I can't wait to kick this one off. I'll post a flowering log on it, skipping veg. White Urkle, White Fire, Kushplant, Grand Reserve Headband, LA OG and Skywalker OG. Keep your eyes pealed!

I hope all is well.

D

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Things are going well, crazy busy, but well. I'll probably veg for another few days since I had to supercrop a ton of tops this evening to even out the canopy. The plants are big and healthy so I can't wait to kick this one off. I'll post a flowering log on it, skipping veg. White Urkle, White Fire, Kushplant, Grand Reserve Headband, LA OG and Skywalker OG. Keep your eyes pealed!

I hope all is well.

D

I am going to pull up the lounge chair for that one! WiFi and WU at the same time in one room (with all that other treasure) is going to be like walking into a candy store!

-Meeks

B

BayouBud

Should be Dr. Meeks !!!

Damn, you 2 guys make me want to throw up my hands, & replace my tents with a CPU monitor, lol. I'll just sit here in a lay-z boy and watch y'all kill it!
Hey you know normally a comment such as "they are the best I've ever seen" would draw a little scrutiny from me, maybe a biased comment don't you think? But HELL nahh,,, these buds just from the pictures ARE THE best flowers I've ever seen! Makes me want to break out the snowshoes! I can only dream that my girls will be just HALF as frosty as yours. I (like many others) have been watching your grows, & just a stellar performance. Everything you did from the sealed floor, to the veg closet were ALL done right, and top notch in my opinion. It's in the meticulous details, that's what you have to pay attention to, all the small little things that don't seem important! You my friend paid close attention to all those little meticulous details, you worked with patience and diligence. Didn't take short cuts and put in the ever so precious time. I knew weeks ago that this grow would end up being one of the best I had ever seen, it was all and more than I expected! Keep up the awesome work, and most importantly keep up growing arguably the best meds in the country! Congratulations on your harvest! I'm still hanging in to see if the WU will outdo this one? You can only get better! Oh, & good luck with your studies, too bad you can't use this as your lab, lol. Maybe your final thesis? lol.
Damn I'm high, & that was long winded, just wanted you to know I respect your attention to detail, & these are probably THE most beautiful buds I've ever seen! Congrats!!
:big_boss:
Stay Kynd,
BAYOU

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Damn, you 2 guys make me want to throw up my hands, & replace my tents with a CPU monitor, lol. I'll just sit here in a lay-z boy and watch y'all kill it!
Hey you know normally a comment such as "they are the best I've ever seen" would draw a little scrutiny from me, maybe a biased comment don't you think? But HELL nahh,,, these buds just from the pictures ARE THE best flowers I've ever seen! Makes me want to break out the snowshoes! I can only dream that my girls will be just HALF as frosty as yours. I (like many others) have been watching your grows, & just a stellar performance. Everything you did from the sealed floor, to the veg closet were ALL done right, and top notch in my opinion. It's in the meticulous details, that's what you have to pay attention to, all the small little things that don't seem important! You my friend paid close attention to all those little meticulous details, you worked with patience and diligence. Didn't take short cuts and put in the ever so precious time. I knew weeks ago that this grow would end up being one of the best I had ever seen, it was all and more than I expected! Keep up the awesome work, and most importantly keep up growing arguably the best meds in the country! Congratulations on your harvest! I'm still hanging in to see if the WU will outdo this one? You can only get better! Oh, & good luck with your studies, too bad you can't use this as your lab, lol. Maybe your final thesis? lol.
Damn I'm high, & that was long winded, just wanted you to know I respect your attention to detail, & these are probably THE most beautiful buds I've ever seen! Congrats!!
:big_boss:
Stay Kynd,
BAYOU

Bayou, people are going to start thinking I am paying you to say these things, or the way people are crazy talkin' right now in the Alien forum, they will say I AM YOU! Haha, thank you for the repeatedly very kind words! I am humbled by your statements and want to thank you in turn for paying such close attention to everything I do! We all have our role models on this forum, I just never expected I would be that person for someone else so soon in my growing career! The WiFi was only my 5th harvest since I began growing, and it was my first in this new location and my first documented grow. I am very grateful for all the people who have cheered me along the way, but I think you have taken the cake for best fan! Stay Kynd!

-Meeks

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Meeks,

Just read through this whole grow show. I am really impressed with yoru plannign skills and attention to detail ont he build side of things, as well as the grow side.

Not many people can ace both like you did. Nice job. +1

-Cap

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Meeks,

Just read through this whole grow show. I am really impressed with your planning skills and attention to detail on the build side of things, as well as the grow side.

Not many people can ace both like you did. Nice job. +1

-Cap

That is quite the compliment coming from you Cap, thank you very much! Your 'wall o' dank' with the Kosher Kush still has me considering a complete resign in the future, and no doubt will be a part of anything I do in the future. Vertical farming is sweeping the horticultural industry right now too, cannabis farmers aren't the only ones who saw the benefit!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Here is the very exciting final product: OGRaskal's White Fire

:boogie::animbong::boogie:

Phenotype D (2nd Highest):
IMG_03564.jpg

IMG_03604.jpg

Phenotype B (Highest yielder):
IMG_03691.jpg

IMG_03772.jpg

Phenotype C (Lowest yielder):
IMG_03831.jpg

IMG_03852.jpg

Phenotype A (2nd Lowest yielder):
IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_03944.jpg

IMG_03952.jpg

There was a spread of 2 ounces between the highest and lowest yielding plant. I have more than enough WiFi to keep me stoned for a while! Smoke report coming tomorrow most likely. I can safely say that all 4 phenos are face melting. :rasta2:

Enjoy!

-Meeks :bong-hits:

P.S. I like how the pictures came out, but I swear they look better in person!

Illmind

Illmind

looks very dank bro.. i'd smoke the shit outta them all.. are all 3 similar smokes?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
looks very dank bro.. i'd smoke the shit outta them all.. are all 3 similar smokes?

Well I have to say yes, they are all very potent, but I won't say if one has a extremely varied high from the rest until I sample each on a different day or spaced out more than I have today. I am smoking like a mad man :evilgrin0013:

-Meeks

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Good job Meeks
Let us know how that smoke goes
Pheno D looks like a frost bomb I'd say more white leaning ey?
B looks like a real good og smoke, sick on the yield to

Shit I can't wait to chop

kushluvr

kushluvr

Wow....they all came out fire!!! What's the taste of each...similar? I'd be happy with those....so 2 oz's total!

Great job

Kush

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Uhhh...so when are you cruising down again???

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn meeks nice grow my friend she looks delicious wish I could pack a rip of her......those look like some nice phenos very similar in look so I guess the wifi is pretty stable but that is some nice crystals and those calyxes look awesome nice and swollen......cheers my friend hope your enjoying the puff!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Finished up B.E.A .utifully! Great work bro! Wow, a 2 oz difference between the hi/lo? That's crazy. What was end yield, if u don't mind that is. Great job, great log! Cheers brotha! MOTIV

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Good job Meeks
Let us know how that smoke goes
Pheno D looks like a frost bomb I'd say more white leaning ey?
B looks like a real good og smoke, sick on the yield to

Shit I can't wait to chop

Smoke report still on the docket for this evening, but I am getting swamped with school as I always do early in the week, so I apologize in advance if it takes me a couple days to get that up. Pheno D has nugs like rocks and is my favorite burning smoke so far. B is a little more airy than I would have hoped, but yielded the highest and is still an amazing medicine! Good luck finishing out your grow, thanks for stopping in!

Wow....they all came out fire!!! What's the taste of each...similar? I'd be happy with those....so 2 oz's total!

Great job

Kush

LOL, no Kush, not 2 oz's total! Plant D yielded 2 ounces more than Plant C, but total yield was much higher than that. Nothing to go around bragging about, but right about where I was expecting for this run with everything that happened, which is nice because I now have a ton of room for improvement on WiFi Round 2!!

Uhhh...so when are you cruising down again???

Hehe, I am headed to LA for the landscape industry show sometime soon, maybe I will stop in SB on the way out and say whats up! Thanks for checking things out :passingjoint:

Damn meeks nice grow my friend she looks delicious wish I could pack a rip of her......those look like some nice phenos very similar in look so I guess the wifi is pretty stable but that is some nice crystals and those calyxes look awesome nice and swollen......cheers my friend hope your enjoying the puff!

I am really enjoying this smoke! Potency for me compares to a good sized rip of hash! The nugs are all very similar, but there was noticeable difference during trimming of different phenos being more dense than others. The frost factor is out of control, the pictures show all the trichomes, but to the naked eye they just look like jewels! Thanks for the kind words!

Finished up B.E.A .utifully! Great work bro! Wow, a 2 oz difference between the hi/lo? That's crazy. What was end yield, if u don't mind that is. Great job, great log! Cheers brotha! MOTIV

I won't be posting total final yield, I will PM you the number. I expected a large difference between high and low because of how nutrient burnt a couple of the plants got. They really did all finish up extremely beautifully though, like I said before, I will be content with plenty of WiFi to keep me stoned for a while! Thanks for coming along for the ride with me throughout MOTIV!

-Meeks

Top Bottom