WiFi Med Grow 2kw Dual-Arc 1st Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Word bro! Understand completely! Was a good ride! Chat at ya soon. Peace man. Motiv

kushluvr

kushluvr

hahaha....cool dude! hows the taste? i just saw my wifi cuttings on theyre way to rooting...so next run hopefully?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Word bro! Understand completely! Was a good ride! Chat at ya soon. Peace man. Motiv

:passingjoint:

hahaha....cool dude! hows the taste? i just saw my wifi cuttings on theyre way to rooting...so next run hopefully?

Nice, maybe we will get to run them at similar times, I just took cuttings today of WiFi Pheno D (Da WiFi), so we should have roots in a week or 2.

I chose Da WiFi because is has the densest nugs and also the plant was happy throughout the entire grow last run, after everything I threw at it. I think with proper temperatures in the early stages it should be a very nice quality and decent yielding strain. I am a little worried that without the cold early on, it may stretch more than last round, so I don't know exactly what size I am going to flip them at. The node spacing was really the only thing I did not like about Da WiFi, this pheno got 2-3 inches between each node. I am thinking if I can get the plants as happy as my White Urkles are now then the buds will be able to fill in that kind of space! I am keeping Pheno A and Pheno B at the moment, incase I don't like something about Da WiFi when it is even happier. . . but I don't know how that would be possible :thinking

Smoke report is still coming, I can report that I am too stoned to get all my school shit and this smoke report done tonight, so the smoke report will have to wait. Flavors are heavy kush, earthy, and an strong pine exhale (more noticeable on Pheno C and D). I find it to have a strong hit, but not harsh. More to come in the proper format when I have time!

-Meeks

kushluvr

kushluvr

:passingjoint:

Nice, maybe we will get to run them at similar times, I just took cuttings today of WiFi Pheno D (Da WiFi), so we should have roots in a week or 2.

I chose Da WiFi because is has the densest nugs and also the plant was happy throughout the entire grow last run, after everything I threw at it. I think with proper temperatures in the early stages it should be a very nice quality and decent yielding strain. I am a little worried that without the cold early on, it may stretch more than last round, so I don't know exactly what size I am going to flip them at. The node spacing was really the only thing I did not like about Da WiFi, this pheno got 2-3 inches between each node. I am thinking if I can get the plants as happy as my White Urkles are now then the buds will be able to fill in that kind of space! I am keeping Pheno A and Pheno B at the moment, incase I don't like something about Da WiFi when it is even happier. . . but I don't know how that would be possible :thinking

Smoke report is still coming, I can report that I am too stoned to get all my school shit and this smoke report done tonight, so the smoke report will have to wait. Flavors are heavy kush, earthy, and an strong pine exhale (more noticeable on Pheno C and D). I find it to have a strong hit, but not harsh. More to come in the proper format when I have time!

-Meeks

killer bro! yeah...i should have a cut in a week or 2 hopefully! also have you ever heard of manipulating the stretch with temperature! if not i will elaborate for you! lmk, if you dont want any or very little stretch, lmk, i can tell you how to stop it!

Kush

K

King Fresh

Those nugz look delicious Meeks! I think im getting stoned just looking at'em......oh or maybe its just the bowl im smokin lol IDK either way, they look great congrats and enjoy!

Fresh

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
killer bro! yeah...i should have a cut in a week or 2 hopefully! also have you ever heard of manipulating the stretch with temperature! if not i will elaborate for you! lmk, if you dont want any or very little stretch, lmk, i can tell you how to stop it!

Kush

Haha, I have heard of manipulating the stretch with temps, maybe even from you! That is actually why I am speculating that I may get more stretch this round, because last round I had my temps way low during the first few weeks on accident. I always appreciate any technique advice, even if I don't apply it on the current crop, so if you are compelled to share the details of the temp stretch control, please do. Seattle is going to bug out for that WiFi, I gotta get up there before you harvest so people can still say "Meeks this is the craziest bud I have ever seen", soon they will all know the dank taste coming from you!

Those nugz look delicious Meeks! I think im getting stoned just looking at'em......oh or maybe its just the bowl im smokin lol IDK either way, they look great congrats and enjoy!

Fresh

Haha, I keep looking at the pics and then deciding which pheno I want to smoke based on which picture I like the most at the moment! I totally think just thinking about smoking sometimes gets me high, but your right, that is usually after I have already smoked a few times :giggle

Thanks for checking things out Fresh!

-Meeks

kushluvr

kushluvr

LOL! so funny dude! i hope so, lmk if you wanna roll up!

for the first 3 weeks of flower maintain a regular temp of 74f...day/night! by keeping the temp as close to 74f 24/7 for 3 weeks you will reduce or eliminate the stretch....while maintaining regular growth rates on the actual flower size.if not increases in size...a no stress technique that has been passed on to me...from numerous well educated growers far exceeding my skills!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
LOL! so funny dude! i hope so, lmk if you wanna roll up!

for the first 3 weeks of flower maintain a regular temp of 74f...day/night! by keeping the temp as close to 74f 24/7 for 3 weeks you will reduce or eliminate the stretch....while maintaining regular growth rates on the actual flower size.if not increases in size...a no stress technique that has been passed on to me...from numerous well educated growers far exceeding my skills!

Interesting, that is not what I was expecting, thanks for sharing! I won't have an easy time practicing it in my current perpetual harvest setup, but at some point I may switch to both beds running at the same time. I'll be up in seattle for spring break and we will :passingjoint:

-Meeks

kushluvr

kushluvr

Interesting, that is not what I was expecting, thanks for sharing! I won't have an easy time practicing it in my current perpetual harvest setup, but at some point I may switch to both beds running at the same time. I'll be up in seattle for spring break and we will :passingjoint:

-Meeks

word....lmk when....and we'll hook up fo sho!

either way......if the first bed is 1+ month in, it still wont effect anything at all....it wont hurt the other tray....

kush

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
word....lmk when....and we'll hook up fo sho!

either way......if the first bed is 1+ month in, it still wont effect anything at all....it wont hurt the other tray....

kush

I heard that warm nights during mid-late flowering can cause airy buds. . . . not something I want to risk. It will depend on where my other tray is at when the WiFi go into 12/12.

Here is some Full Melt that I made from the WiFi:

IMG_0429.jpg
IMG_04301.jpg
IMG_04341.jpg

This shit is for nighttime ONLY!

-Meeks :bong-hits:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looks like some perfect wake n bake bubble to me :thinking mmm..

Haha to each his own! I thought I was a big smoker, but full melt for wake n bake, that's big!! I had some WiFi this morning around 7am before heading off to class, everything was awesome but now it's all kinda blurry, haha! I am in philosophy class right now and need to re-medicate! Thanks for stopping by Dz!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

very nice bubble meeks...what u use to make it was it trim or actual wifi buds???

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
very nice bubble meeks...what u use to make it was it trim or actual wifi buds???

That bubble in the picture is from just trim. But the trim was almost as frosty as the buds on a couple of the phenotypes. I did a second run with around 2/3 trim and 1/3 buds that I cut off during trimming, but that run didn't turn out as blonde for the 73 micron size. I got around 13-14 grams of the 73 micro out of both runs together, and 20+ grams of hash total from all micron sizes. I am very happy with those results! Thanks for checking out the pics Mitch!

-Meeks

B

BayouBud

I saw you mention you had some wifi before class? Was that the now infamous WiFi? Or something you picked up? Can't wait for a smoke report see how those beauties taste! I've got a few in the 8th week, but not too sure when to whack them down. I trimmed a couple buds off the other day, but they still smell real green. The look however is very stellar, tight buds, full of trichs... Ahhh well, I'll just keep my eyes peeled to your #2&3 .... Curious about the WU?!

Stay Kynd,
Bayou

Oh, & I wouldn't worry about anyone thinking I am you, lol I wish I had your grow knowledge. Besides, ANYONE that checked out your grow log, and saw what you did to the garage, and then seeing the end results.... EVERYBODY better be saying the exact same thing I did, anyone who doesn't is plain & simply HATING!

kushluvr

kushluvr

I saw you mention you had some wifi before class? Was that the now infamous WiFi? Or something you picked up? Can't wait for a smoke report see how those beauties taste! I've got a few in the 8th week, but not too sure when to whack them down. I trimmed a couple buds off the other day, but they still smell real green. The look however is very stellar, tight buds, full of trichs... Ahhh well, I'll just keep my eyes peeled to your #2&3 .... Curious about the WU?!

Stay Kynd,
Bayou

Oh, & I wouldn't worry about anyone thinking I am you, lol I wish I had your grow knowledge. Besides, ANYONE that checked out your grow log, and saw what you did to the garage, and then seeing the end results.... EVERYBODY better be saying the exact same thing I did, anyone who doesn't is plain & simply HATING!

i second that!:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom