• Start date
  • Tagged users None
rvd

rvd

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Damn @rvd you make me wanna pop some more of my wifi beans. My cut stays short. I want to find a stretchier pheno now.

Reactions: rvd
Organica

Organica

Looks like a good yeild too. Been searching for these beans every fucking where! Wish ogr would drop some beans here.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Awesome You guys...I have a great cut of Wifi. But I cant make it produce.
They Veg great..tons of branches..But tiny buds. :(
.Ali Gee hinted to me that I wasnt feeding enough...Im sure he is right...i never feed enough.. Im going kick it up a notch on this girl right now
Wifi223

Going to be leafy..(from the cold?)

rvd

rvd

.Ali Gee hinted to me that I wasnt feeding enough...Im sure he is right...i never feed enough.. Im going kick it up a notch on this girl right now
View attachment 383041
well I hope thet girl blows the fuck up

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

View attachment 383041

With the cut I have you really gotta give it to her. I did my room 2/3rds wifi and the rest a mix of cookies/chem/sour and everything except the WiFi and chem got toasted.

If I feel I'm not feeding enough a lil kick of moab into the mix fixes that problem

S

shift00420

I had 3 different pheno's on my wifi OG only one was stretchy with golf ball sized nugs. I haven't grown her in organic soil yet. I'm a hydro guy going organic. Here are some finished hydro wifi

S

steelcanaries

Wicked grow, that wifi looks great! Just ordered a pack off cc. Hope they're legit fuel funk like yours. Also am excited to pop some of archives Oregon lemons to go along with the wifi. Thanks for gettin us fired up!

S

Smokeyjojackson

Anyone know where a guy can find some wifi beans?

There is a cut rolling around the dispensaries up here but I am not sure which pheno.

I grabbed a few other strains but never fully trust what I am getting to be the cut I would personally choose.Any help would be greatly appreciated!

C

chongncheech

outdoor wifi,devastatingly potent.
i reversed an auto grimm c99,pollinated a wifi branch and made s1 seed for next year

Wifibuds 012
Top Bottom