WIFI Rockin In Coco Beds!

• Thread starter DrCALIGREENTHUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Love your room bro, it's a nice setup w/ those beds.

Need more pR0n.

LOL

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Hey whats going on man. Some things got swtiched. now doing a 2 car garage. 8-10 lights flip box 4-5 during the dau 4-5 at night. Soil beds for sog. WHacha think?? Also for the second grow just popped 2 corelone kush, 2 pre 98 bubbs, 2 rockicks, 1 jack, 1 sour d. Gunna mother them all hopefully everything wokrs out!!

hell yeah bro thats whats up, cant go wrong with beds either soil or coco
This is just my second round with coco beds from rockwool..
I could not be any happier I made that choice, beds are swept me off my feet, thats for damn sure
glad to see you went with beds

btw defiantly will be using your thread as a guideline. Have been thinking of doing coco but doing know if i want to make that change from soil yet. What do you think? Also are you handwatering out of your res or drip system?

Super simple, giant res, giant pump and a water wand all day long
i was gonna go with drip but just didnt get around to it this time
I think Itd be much harder feeding and fully saturating a bed with tube lines vs being hand fed, I could be wrong tho def something I want to find out soon
theres a sick diy feed setup from the homie led ive been wanting to give a go for the longest, he makes complete sense about overwatering your plants and breaking the feed into x times a day

hit me up anytime bro take good luck with all

Looking good bro...nice,clean setup you have there. I can't wait to see it filled with the dankness!

yes sir got the p.c's filling out nice under the 1k, so close to flip :dance

Hella sick!!

Im diggin your setup to bra,your making me want to crack the old storage shed full of my other toys lol :D

Love your room bro, it's a nice setup w/ those beds.

Need more pR0n.

LOL

thanks bro, threw out my back hauling in the coco but ehh
very worth it lol

Your goin to htcc yea?

nice setup bro u hiring

send your resume to [email protected] LOL

& bring loompas HB ;)

you goin to htcc homie?

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Whats up guys there all in there new homes, just topped I plan to flip around 2 weeks from now
been messing around with my camera skills lol I got a 360 view app on my iphone crazy room pics cant wait to see the same view with buds :dance

IMG 0071

IMG 0072

IMG 0073

IMG 0074

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Looks sick bro. Is your room sealed?
If so what u using for a/c?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hell yea bro! That room is ready to blow up! I love that app, was it free, or how much did it run you? I don't have an iPhone but I will have to look around the android market for something similar. Good luck with everything, you are about to have a room full of very pretty ladies to take care of!

-Meeks

F

freshgardens

Whats up Dr! FInall got my place. GOt the warehouse. No problem with the fire marshall cuz not going to have a business liscense. Gunna run a 20x20 rum 4 5x10 beds, soil and 2 1000w put bed. 2 12,000 window acs one on each side. Sealed and pumping in c02 If you have any suggestions or intake/outtake or anything else would love to hear them. Thanks!!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Love it, get your trellis net ready mr. Insomnia!

Yeah I got em in way before hand this round lol
Im gonna let the girls get big enough to fill the nets completly before flipping this time I think that plays a MAJOR role imo
this runs gonna shit on my last one

Looks sick bro. Is your room sealed?
If so what u using for a/c?

Yes sir sealed room, Im to paranoid to have an intake/exhaust tried that & in full flower you can still always get a hint of that dankness regardless the sizing of your scrubbers, my neighbors wouldnt like to much lol

There gettin cooled by two 24k Btu solius mini splits... fuckin sweet
I can run 10 1k's no problem with these bad boys

Hell yea bro! That room is ready to blow up! I love that app, was it free, or how much did it run you? I don't have an iPhone but I will have to look around the android market for something similar. Good luck with everything, you are about to have a room full of very pretty ladies to take care of!

-Meeks

Thanks brotha yeah the app is free if your jailbroken :winking0067:
just look for a 360 pano.view or the fish eyes app

Looking good Dr!!

:rock thanks big dog

Whats up Dr! FInall got my place. GOt the warehouse. No problem with the fire marshall cuz not going to have a business liscense. Gunna run a 20x20 rum 4 5x10 beds, soil and 2 1000w put bed. 2 12,000 window acs one on each side. Sealed and pumping in c02 If you have any suggestions or intake/outtake or anything else would love to hear them. Thanks!!

YEA YEAH!
thats whats up bro, so no inspection if you dont have a business license??that easy?? Nice....
Your setup sounds great bro but if your gonna be running 8k of lights
Im pretty damn sure those 2 12k wall bangers arent gonna cut it
I would go with 4-6k btus of cooling per light always keeping in mind if your gonna add on to your room in the future. your lookin at a 4 ton unit

Everyone has there opinions about sealed vs Intake but imo so many variables can go wrong with intake, pests, pm, and not to mention your gonna be exhausting your dank into the air, something not easy to hide when you have unexpected guests or some nosey ass neighbors.
either way rock the shit outta that warehouse proper

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

whats up farm, its about damn time I start updating this log. Getting the learning curve of coco down, at least I fuckin hope I am lol. Veg lagged a bit because of a classic Cal mag and coco problem.
Thanks to all those on the farm that helped me out in my times of crazyness.
Words cant amount to the happyness I see in my girls again.
Last round brought tears to my eyes for some bs or another fuckin with P.O's garbage(long story short), which was 6 lights worth :/ gotta say I basically lost everything but the wifi. Fuck it gotta keep moving.
Enough with the sob story tho, im over it. Wifi rockin in coco beds saved my ass.

Onto my girls...
I decided to change up everything from rw cubes to coco beds.
Strains Im rockin this time are Wifi, (3 phenos) 2 star keeper phenos that are very diff.
The White
Fire Ogbx
Chemdog D
Plum Crazy from HS

View attachment 202947

IMG 0866

Before flip
IMG 0939

14 days In Flower:
The White
IMG 0990

WiFi
IMG 1016

Chemdog D
IMG 0971

Firebx & Plum Crazy
IMG 0993

IMG 0860
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Got my attention bro. Looking forward to seeing how those FireOG bx turn out for you. Got a couple packs myself waiting for me to crack.. Good luck. ~ODB~

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

dam nice homie killing it,is that the white clone or s1 ?
Gracias homie I hope I make a killin this round, cant afford not to :/
shiiit I wish I had kromes cut lol
Its some cuts from GoD
damn cali thats how u do?
This is how I does it homie
Got my attention bro. Looking forward to seeing how those FireOG bx turn out for you. Got a couple packs myself waiting for me to crack.. Good luck. ~ODB~
thanks man get that fire poppin

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful beds full of gorgeous gals! Nicely done brah...

Top Bottom