WIFI Rockin In Coco Beds!

• Thread starter DrCALIGREENTHUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Schwoop

Fuk yeah Boy!! Shits looking kill bro! Doing it up Pro style! looks tight! props!

Dunge

Dunge

My first wifi.
12 weeks in flower and she refuses to amber!
Is this what they call "foxtail" and is this long flower time normal?
DSCN3532

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Beautiful beds full of gorgeous gals! Nicely done brah...
what up Shady? thanks, Cant wait till there full buds, congrats on your uc harvest shit looks fire bra

Fuk yeah Boy!! Shits looking kill bro! Doing it up Pro style! looks tight! props!
we smokin good ova here, thanks homie cant wait to get some of your gear poppin off up in this bitch

nice bro.. how long you veg them for in the beds before flip?
Dude I vegged to long this round lol like 5 weeks n shit I had a bad cal mag def that stunted all the wifis during transplant from flushing with straight ro water instead of mixing it with cal mag, somethings thats a must with coco, go figure had to learn the hard way. The damn white likes to take its sweet ass time in veg to which haulted things a bit to, wish I would have known that they quadruple there height in flower.

My first wifi.
12 weeks in flower and she refuses to amber!
Is this what they call "foxtail" and is this long flower time normal?

WELL HELLO TO YOU TO!
acknowledge your in someone elses thread b4 you want your back scratched and post a pic lol
12 weeks is pretty damn long for wifi imo tho
have you started flushing yet? cuz it looks very near to chopping from what i saw

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
DR. Looking good! Hope your run turns out better this run.

In case you were not aware, dung is slang for shit. Krasi, white fire is not haze. If you fuck your grow up like Dunge. They may never finish.

For example: if you lock out your plants for 3 weeks then it could take 13 weeks to finish.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DR. Looking good! Hope your run turns out better this run.
In case you were not aware, dung is slang for shit. Krasi, white fire is not haze. If you fuck your grow up like Dunge. They may never finish.
For example: if you lock out your plants for 3 weeks then it could take 13 weeks to finish.

Thanks bro thats some kind words comin from you
once again couldnt agree more, im one to talk tho laggin in veg lol

kushluvr

kushluvr

uber sick setup, with the beds....very sweet bro! kickn ass for sho!!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
That Comb is crazy DrCGT! Nice work bro! I am diggin' those first couple shots of the other texture also! It looks like the late stage of cooling sugar to make hard candy! Enjoy!

-Meeks

Top Bottom