Wifi warehouse grow-7k-Dual Arc-Rw tables.

• Thread starter hiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

Sounds like another round of FIRE! Have you decided whether you are putting in the second row of lights? Glad to see an update, how was vegas?

-Meeks :passingjoint:

yep got 4 more hoods, no glass so they will be open lamp in them. 4 quantum ballasts used and 4 new lamps or used 1 time i was told......... hmmm
and another 4x8 table with a 3x6 in front of that so i can move around a little easier than 2 4x8s.
babies are almost a foot tall so im gona move em over there in a week or less, veg em a little longer, better lollipopin, and most important better netting levels, that did hurt me;( but still produced enough to justify.
Vegas was kewllll
bet on the giants,,, and even better went to Motley Crue at the Hard Rock Sunday night, snuck up to the front,,,, Vince can still hit the notes,, sounded just like the albums, they nailed it. Made me feel like a teenager again:dance:dance
h

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Very cool all around! I'll be watching for updates.

-Meeks

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dammm playa i misssd the action bout 15 pages bak but now im caught up with ur log and dayummm the ladies came out FIYA.keeep them fliks rollin pimpin cant wait to try that rockwoll cocomat method on a table at a spot that im workin on soon, thanks a milli for the help and motivation to do it man keeep crushin it! and wat happens in vegas stays in vegas LOL:banana1sv6:

T

thedarkknight

so what are your thoughts on the dual arcs so far?

also, when running 8 per light... how long do u usually veg? and what do you pull per light from this? how tall do they end up? im trying to reduce my plants #s to possible 8-9 per light but i its harder to create a even canopy so i worry about my yeild and veg times, and my finishing height as well.

thanks, and great job

hiboy

hiboy

dammm playa i misssd the action bout 15 pages bak but now im caught up with ur log and dayummm the ladies came out FIYA.keeep them fliks rollin pimpin cant wait to try that rockwoll cocomat method on a table at a spot that im workin on soon, thanks a milli for the help and motivation to do it man keeep crushin it! and wat happens in vegas stays in vegas LOL:banana1sv6:

the first time i ran ogr at a diff location the quality was a little better due to more TLC. i had some 1.0 ph swings that probably affected the girls,
little things add up to bigger problems. this first run was a test to see if i could get away with 2-3 visits a week but it looks like i need to be there every other day, i'll be flipping in about 3-4 weeks to start er again.
h
so what are your thoughts on the dual arcs so far?

I dont think the duals are worth the dough, in veg i think they do well, 1000s are a little hot the first two weeks of moving up to a h.i.d. light. I will leave them going but will probably buy my reg. hortilux eys for hps.

also, when running 8 per light... how long do u usually veg? and what do you pull per light from this? how tall do they end up? im trying to reduce my plants #s to possible 8-9 per light but i its harder to create a even canopy so i worry about my yeild and veg times, and my finishing height as well.

thanks, and great job

i was 15 for 1 hps 1000 watter and 1 1000 watter dual= 600 mh and 400 hps.
if you top your vegging plants and twist and bend em right u can have an awesome canopy, its just more time and detail and i didnt give it there. I veg under T8s till the girls are about a foot or so in 4" cubes, then move em to the h.i.d. lights and stack em on a 6" cube. Below that is a 1" coco matt. i have been flooding but noticed a HUGE difference when u top drip twice a day in flower. Way more green when the water flows from the top and out, way. The top feed is at a diff. location. I have a 4x8 and 3x6, the 4x8 had a top feed, my homie got lazy and didnt do it for the 3x6, and after two weeks into flipping the top feeds table was dark dark green, and the 3x6 was lime. So we added the 2nd top feed and they are all consisitent. I would love to top feed the warehouse but with that amount its alot of work to get it right... maybe 1 table at a time, 1 day at a time..
h

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

the first time i ran ogr at a diff location the quality was a little better due to more TLC. i had some 1.0 ph swings that probably affected the girls,
little things add up to bigger problems. this first run was a test to see if i could get away with 2-3 visits a week but it looks like i need to be there every other day, i'll be flipping in about 3-4 weeks to start er again.
h

i feeel ya man i kindve got the same issue going on, i got to drive 2 a different location evry other day now since i just startd the i flip was goin twice a week but now i can tell that im gunna have roll by evryothr day to mak sure evrything is runnin smooth... an enjoy the harvest if thres stilll any left in the jar :pimp: illl b looking foward to your next run c ya in about 3 weeks playa:banana1sv6:

hiboy

hiboy

i feeel ya man i kindve got the same issue going on, i got to drive 2 a different location evry other day now since i just startd the i flip was goin twice a week but now i can tell that im gunna have roll by evryothr day to mak sure evrything is runnin smooth... an enjoy the harvest if thres stilll any left in the jar :pimp: illl b looking foward to your next run c ya in about 3 weeks playa:banana1sv6:

Hey MB<
Yes the drive stinks but its mandatory i guess, will do the every other day thing for a bit..
Transported the newlings over yesterday, gona veg for at least 2 weeks.
This will be the last round i run the fire alien, its good but the wifi is truely better. I found my sfv strain again, lost and found,, so im stoked on that one.
Old school sfv super duper.
This round will still be the fire alien, wifi, top dawg, guava 13 , i believe i have a couple white master also.
I'll get a couple pics up as soon as theres something to show. Still gona stack the RW 4" cubes on the 6"s, might not run all tables with teh coco matts below. Talked to my homie and he dont use matts, just the cubes so at 50$ a 4x4 i'll keep one table bare to see for myself.
hb

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah sounds like evrythings goin smooth bro fukin love the sfv and all the others are just mega icing on the cake gonna be a sick grow can't wait to see some fliks down the road keep up the great work laterz!

Top Bottom