Wifi warehouse grow-7k-Dual Arc-Rw tables.

• Thread starter hiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

Hi fellow farmers,
This build has been going on for a month or so, and im about to relocate some wifi, alien fire and sfv to their new home. This is my 4th room build, and definitely the sweetest one. Go big or go home.

So here it is :icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

12x25x8 room within a warehouse
5 ton a/c on roof
3 dual arc 1000 watts
4 hortilux hps 1000 watts
3 4x8 tables, starting with a flood and drain, gona upgrade to top feed when i have more time-OGONLY inspired
dual scrubbers,
air kings,,
blah blah blah
You newbs should like this.
This grow is a basic system that i will be monitoring every 2nd or 3rd day,
Being in construction for 25 years and an electrical contractor,, i have a good amount of design and building skills, so i applied it all to have a reliable self running room. Hopefully.
Dual timers, first turns on 3 dual arc lights along with the reflector hood cooling fan, and the other turns on the other 4 hps lights. So even if one fails, the other will keep em going.

I will also have online monitoring from my iphone and residence.

Oh and the good news, sitting in my garage for the last 6 months is a new ucxl12 and a new 1 hp chiller.... thinking it will sit on the other side of the room.
Pics to follow :hi
h

BC farmer

BC farmer

HiBoy,
Subbed and looking forward to pics!
Please explain further your remotely monitoring, ie how do you accomplish that?
Thank you
BCFarmer

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like on monster grow room u got going.. I'm liking it.. Good luck with this grow.. Ur workin with some killer strains

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
sounds very nice, also hoping for a few pics to put with those specs! will be really nice to see the hps compared with the dual arc in the same room. Keep us posted on the differences you see if any. sub'd!

-Meeks

hiboy

hiboy

HiBoy,
Subbed and looking forward to pics!
Please explain further your remotely monitoring, ie how do you accomplish that?
Thank you
BCFarmer

Basically u hook up a dvr recorder to dsl internet and just type in the http address. You can monitor multiple cameras,,, front door, back door, grow room
h

hiboy

hiboy

Sounds like on monster grow room u got going.. I'm liking it.. Good luck with this grow.. Ur workin with some killer strains

Yes sir goo. Running ogonlys strains .....hoping I come out half as nice as his

hiboy

hiboy

sounds very nice, also hoping for a few pics to put with those specs! will be really nice to see the hps compared with the dual arc in the same room. Keep us posted on the differences you see if any. sub'd!

-Meeks

Having trouble with pic uploads. It says uploaded successful. Just can't find them.weird. I will get it.

hiboy

hiboy

HOPEFULLY this is clear.. the womans actually good for something besides making babies..haha.
DSCF0488

hiboy

hiboy

a/c thru the top, also ballasts mounted outside the room... tryin to keep temps down down down..
DSCF0483

hiboy

hiboy

others in black and white... heres the hps
note the dual timers on the back wall industrial style
3 dual arcs on one timer. 4 hps on the other. A/C inlets up on the roof

DSCF0474
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice lookin setup u got there.. Ur gunna have a super harvest

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
very nice, love how much space you have to walk around in front of your plants. have you considered putting those trays on wheels so that you can slide them out and access the sides and back more easily? I have a decent amount of space like it appears you do, so thats what I did. Just a thought. Wuts going on with that center tray? flooded and dirty as hell? haha my room has moments like that but I don't upload the photos till I clean up, your more honest with your photography. Good luck with the rest of the setup and getting your girls in there! I will be watching

-Meeks

hiboy

hiboy

very nice, love how much space you have to walk around in front of your plants. have you considered putting those trays on wheels so that you can slide them out and access the sides and back more easily? I have a decent amount of space like it appears you do, so thats what I did. Just a thought. Wuts going on with that center tray? flooded and dirty as hell? haha my room has moments like that but I don't upload the photos till I clean up, your more honest with your photography. Good luck with the rest of the setup and getting your girls in there! I will be watching

-Meeks
Havent thought about that one, not a bad idea but having trays below plumbed in might make it hard to move. Also netting i will put up might be attached to the rear wall. My last room had a similiar set up... just gota stretch to get in there.
h
Nice lookin setup u got there.. Ur gunna have a super harvest

Thanks... hoping i can take care of this one... i have another room with a similiar set up... along with 4 month old twins... and running a business, and an addition on the house.. plus the monkeys who own the grow spots dont know krap.. thats the tough one..i dont want them touching anything

h

Rushoe

Rushoe

nice bro very nice clean set up what u gonna be rocking in there?>Just all white fire????I love me some white fire man its fucken one of the best herbs hands down every pheno I have smoked has been pure dank

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Man it sounds like u got ur hands full 2 rooms & twins plus a business that a lot on ur plate.. I see the plants would b the last on ur list.. I hope everything goes as planed.. Good luck it sounds like a whole lot of work ahead of u.. If u get some extra time keep us posted but I'm sure u won't have time 4 us congratulations on the twins..that's top priority

hiboy

hiboy

nice bro very nice clean set up what u gonna be rocking in there?>Just all white fire????I love me some white fire man its fucken one of the best herbs hands down every pheno I have smoked has been pure dank

yes wifi along with ogr alien fire,, and my original strain i have had for 2 years sfv the original introduced 15 years ago out here. I havent had the pleasure of trying the wifi yet,, but ive seen ogonlys and it looks super bomby
h
Man it sounds like u got ur hands full 2 rooms & twins plus a business that a lot on ur plate.. I see the plants would b the last on ur list.. I hope everything goes as planed.. Good luck it sounds like a whole lot of work ahead of u.. If u get some extra time keep us posted but I'm sure u won't have time 4 us congratulations on the twins..that's top priority

Yep hands full,, i've dealt with my plate full before so im hoping i can teach my buddies the basics and keep it all going. Def gona keep posting this grow, not only is it fun, i may need input and ideas to bring it to its best
h

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That room is looking real good, HIBOY! Congrats on the twins bro. I had a few new kids born into the fam the other day. That is our future homie. Kids always come first. Keep up the great work. Teach the homies and they will learn if they want 2. hope they help out. I have had bad luck with that aspect of growing. I got a new room in the works as well. See u in the threads!

Top Bottom