...>>WiFi x DC<<... aka Angels Kush

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

:weed-sign::weed-sign::weed-sign:
Ya I love it here I wish I would have joined a long long time ago!! There's so many good people here that do everything they can to help you succeed in your grow. It's really nice to know that people you have never met that have your back and will help you if you have problems. I really appreciate all the help I have revived from all the good peeps at the farm. Thanks logic for setting up the best canna site on the web!!!!

:weed-sign::weed-sign::weed-sign:

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Fuck that bring this thread back to life dnt let the haters put you down g. Its all part of the game. There haters at first then become groupies..lol

Motarebel

Motarebel

Rock on brah,rise above the haters and show em what the Aligee Spot can do.:banana1sv6:

Aligee

Aligee

Angels !!!

2f0f3475.jpg

i think shes hungry !!!

T

TheIronLung317

She's definitely hungry. I think some of my plants are starting to show sex now. Just making sure. Think my largest angels kush is a male. Not sure yet. But, they're big now

Aligee

Aligee

Ur gunna love that pheno.. 5 star mega dank
Oh i love that pheno Dog that nug you kicked down was proper for sure im gonna runn this cut in the BIG room next run thx again for digging thru them beans !!!
She's definitely hungry. I think some of my plants are starting to show sex now. Just making sure. Think my largest angels kush is a male. Not sure yet. But, they're big now
Yes shes hungry i just repotted her into that SP !!! lets see your Angels bro make f2s if you can as ill be releases Angels as a S1 of this pheno Goo found so those beans you have prob wont be done again m/f just fem !!!

T

TheIronLung317

For sure bro ill see what's up if anything ill keep some male.cuts for you to play with!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, AliGee! Roots r starting to pop after a week. How long does she usually take to root? When r them Angel's Kush S1's gonna be ready? I really wanna test those beans, bro!

Aligee

Aligee

Looking good, AliGee! Roots r starting to pop after a week. How long does she usually take to root? When r them Angel's Kush S1's gonna be ready? I really wanna test those beans, bro!

this is the first time taking cuts of Angelskush so far 7 days in the diy aerocloner these wont be ready till 2012 and after theyve been tested out through flower !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The Angels Kush pops roots the fastest out of all my strains.. I told u that was a killer pheno Ali.. Everybody is still talking about it on this side of Fresno..

Aligee

Aligee

yes that pheno you found was definantly some fire i cant wait to grow that out for myself and under all the lamps in the big room !!! So shes a hit i see i dont doubt it one bit i was impressed too !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

She is a super big hit i didn't have enough 2 show everybody..when I see People I haven't seen in a long time they say do u got any of that Angels Kush left.. I always say how the HELL do u know about that that Angels Kush Dog..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea that's Angels Kush 4 u.. Member I told u she rooted b4 everybody else with monster roots

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm gunna need 2 get me 1 of those 7 day magic cloners.. I'm really liking how those look.. I still clone old school nuthing fancy

Aligee

Aligee

I'm gunna need 2 get me 1 of those 7 day magic cloners.. I'm really liking how those look.. I still clone old school nuthing fancy
get all the parts ill make you one Goo not that hard takes bout a hour probably !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Kool.. When I get some extra money I'll ask u 4 a list of parts I need 2 get & I'll do that.. But rite now X-Mass is killing me Doggie!! I'm sure it's worse 4 u tho.. I bet ur sons want everything 2 these crazy kids think were rich or sumthin

Latest posts

Top Bottom