...>>WiFi x DC<<... aka Angels Kush

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im about to take pics soon. I've been MIA and need to get the hang of things. Don't worry all my threads are going to be updated and im about to flip the girls this week. Been super busy, but will make this happen in a day or two!

Can't wait 2 see what u find

T

TheIronLung317

Bad news guys. I I messed up and lost my angels kush cuts. Cut all the moms down and took clones, well i either only kept the male cuts or the cuts got stressed form light leaks and hermied on me so i had to cut those down. Sucks ass since i really wanted to grow the shit out of this strain. My partner has one of my angels kush cuts but hasn't flowered her. SO well see if I just stressed her out. On another not im almost a month in on flower and the my kush plant #1 pheno is killing my white fire phenos. My Kush plant #3 pheno is smelling like straight lemony kush but the #1 pheno is just covered in frost at this early stage. I have some pics i will try to post by tmrw. Bare with me I just have a phone camera.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that sucks dog.. I really wanted 2 see the different phenos in Angels Kush..

Good 2 here ur Kush Plants r doing great tho..

urbanite420

urbanite420

Damn that sucks dog.. I really wanted 2 see the different phenos in Angels Kush..

Next spring bro, I'll be doing Angels Kush, Lemon Alien Dawg, and some things that have been on my mind...

T

TheIronLung317

MAn i have three kush plant phenos that are killing it. this plant is here to stay, I've been taking pics all the way through i'll post a complete log once I'm done. My wifi has caught up in frost, but i have a kush plant #5 pheno that is frosty and straight up stacking right now, but my kp #1 pheno is giving the wifi a run for its money.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

MAn i have three kush plant phenos that are killing it. this plant is here to stay, I've been taking pics all the way through i'll post a complete log once I'm done. My wifi has caught up in frost, but i have a kush plant #5 pheno that is frosty and straight up stacking right now, but my kp #1 pheno is giving the wifi a run for its money.
Sounds great.. I'll b waiting on that log..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

IMG 3310
IMG 3311
Angels KUSH at day 45 flower

T

tipper619sd

stellar pics man looks yummy. Is it me or do some of the best strains have the leaf curl ??

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

What up Aligee!? I just was saying the other day about some deep chunk and there you go you already had a project 2 years in the works. Fuck Yeah! What flavor profile are you getting and did the deep chunk attribute any traits? It looks like some danky deep chunk just wondering because I love that strain but this one.. Hope all is well in the new year homie. Lets hook up real soon. Will be running thru your area soon.
MW

Aligee

Aligee

What up Aligee!? I just was saying the other day about some deep chunk and there you go you already had a project 2 years in the works. Fuck Yeah! What flavor profile are you getting and did the deep chunk attribute any traits? It looks like some danky deep chunk just wondering because I love that strain but this one.. Hope all is well in the new year homie. Lets hook up real soon. Will be running thru your area soon.
MW
What up MWD!!! yeah i always admired toms work so had to use the DC shez pretty dominant as you can see, i say she brought a funky stench along with some other terpenes,kinda fruity tasting, she still has the wifi stretch and yields above average shes a keeper id say!!!! she smokes just as good as she looks!!! Holler at me in PM!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom