Wild Brazillian Girls

• Thread starter convex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steve wilder

got a brazzi lady myself, soil though, sickest psyco smoke ever, shes from the jungles to the west/ peruvian mountain border
brazil2.jpg

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
He is lost in that room. He has been posting in other threads. freakin stoner forgot about his thread.

Z

zoeronerer

hi convex......most of the pot i got in brazil was from paraguay, rio and south of rio.... ask your friend if the pot was smashed like with a trash compactor and cut with a saw....(paraguay style)

if the buds wer loose and not smashed wrapped in newspaper then they are usually from bahia in the north from the rastas there.......

good luck on these

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I just finished reading Anthony Bourdain's recollection of going to Bahia and all I've got to say is I'VE GOT TO GO!

convex

convex

Sorry folks, I have been negligent ...

One of the big girls pulled herself through her hole and drowned - I had to cull the other as thier root systems were intertwined and started to rot. She is drying at the moment.

The second tub (which was topped) is thriving - I will get picks up soon of the replacement girls and dried bud - although at least a week premature.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That sounds a little scary. :icon_dizzy:
Sorry folks, I have been negligent ...

One of the big girls pulled herself through her hole and drowned - I had to cull the other as thier root systems were intertwined and started to rot. She is drying at the moment.

The second tub (which was topped) is thriving - I will get picks up soon of the replacement girls and dried bud - although at least a week premature.
I think it was a murder/suicide. How sad! Did one of them leave a note? Each was jealous of the attention you were giving the other. That's right up there with the dog that choked on its own paw.

convex

convex

That sounds a little scary. :icon_dizzy:

I think it was a murder/suicide. How sad! Did one of them leave a note? Each was jealous of the attention you were giving the other. That's right up there with the dog that choked on its own paw.

Alas, she committed herbacide :worried

convex

convex

We're well overdue for an update ...

The following pics are the replacement girls.
These are the cuts shown in post #26 in this thread - introduced to the bloom room 05/23.
That's roughly 44 days in flower - but bear in mind they also spent most of that time stretching and growing - from 1ft to 6 foot at the tallest cola.

convex

convex

A few pics of the dried buds from the forced early harvest.

Dry1
Dry2
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Convex, two things. First, I want to thank you for your advice on my room. I took that advice, and now it's WARM. Cooling is now my "problem", and it's getting handled happily.

Second, that one bud shot (post #56, first pictured) is WILD! I have never seen buds like that, they almost look like something Peter Max would have drawn up. Neat stuff.

How have you liked growing them out, besides their wild and woolly natures? How'd they respond to your nute schedule, etc?

convex

convex

looks good for forced early harvest..would like to hear report on how it works on yah.

Heya North ...

She has a very floral odour to her and surprisingly smooth for no flush.

She hits all in the head (no surprise being early) very pleasant and a great mood elevator during the day.

My patient finds it a little racy, I personally don't find it so, maybe with a little longer finish I may pick up on it.

Decent yeilder too - just over 7 zips on the one that lived.

Really hoping to get a true sample of her this round.

Convex, two things. First, I want to thank you for your advice on my room. I took that advice, and now it's WARM. Cooling is now my "problem", and it's getting handled happily.

Second, that one bud shot (post #56, first pictured) is WILD! I have never seen buds like that, they almost look like something Peter Max would have drawn up. Neat stuff.

How have you liked growing them out, besides their wild and woolly natures? How'd they respond to your nute schedule, etc?

Hello Seamaiden ;)

Very happy to hear reducing your space helped with temps!

This really is a simple girl to satisfy.

68 litre tub and 4 inch netpots.

Low dose nutes (Pure Blend Pro) - never went above 600 PPM. Kept on veg nutes first 2 weeks of bloom then weekly change outs of bloom nutes with a top up of plain water twice a week.

Very much set it and forget it!

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hola Gang

I too had the pleasure
to grow some Brazilian,
I won those at Meduser
auction,sadly only got 1
male out of the pack and
the rest was cull for many
reason.
I did not wanted to loose
it so I cross the male to a
Romulan so now I have
some Romzilla.
I also kept the male in
a small pot for later use.

Mine look just like the first
pictures of the thread.

Great grow
Thanks

Bare

convex

convex

Thanks for dropping in Barefrog, and welcome to the thread!

Male Brazilian - eh?
Hmmm ... collected any pollen?

Cheers

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hola Convex

No more pollen

But still have the male
in veg, will probably
put it to flower when time
comes.

Bare

convex

convex

Update - Day 57

They are plugging along - day 57.

They haven't blown up as much as the first round, but I am still getting familiar with buckets and vertical - so far from optimized yet.

Brazilday57 1
Brazilday57 2
Brazilday57 3
Brazilday57 4
Top Bottom