Wild Pollen or Herms?

• Thread starter Prestige
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Loompa farms yeti or any of there line would be a step up and a exciting move for you. There drop is next week. i dnt know if this has happened to anyone here & i am no scientist, but last summer a close friend had a unknown HB bag seed female, we dusted her with the ghost og male, to make a seed run. we got a ton of seeds but the smoke was superb, best herb i smoked last year. Wierd huh. so ive wondered if the male dust does more when its polinating than make seeds, cuz i swear tgat seeded female was some strait fuego!
Respect
TMB

Prestige

Prestige

Can anyone recommend some real solid genetics? After this nightmare, I'm not risking it.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Sounds like you came to terms with it.. Imagine seeding out a 12k room like I did.. Lost tens of thousands cause of a mistake. Then I had it happen again 6 months later.

All learning mistakes man, you think ill ever let it happen again? Lol.

I know it must seem like a huge loss but I'd just scrap your flower room (eat the seeds, plant them in the "500k" area and trip DEA out) and start it again. Only 2 months lost... Which isn't shit in the grand scheme.

The farmer that mentioned loompa farms and their drop this week is on the ball. Shit is insanity

Prestige

Prestige

Sounds like you came to terms with it.. Imagine seeding out a 12k room like I did.. Lost tens of thousands cause of a mistake. Then I had it happen again 6 months later.

All learning mistakes man, you think ill ever let it happen again? Lol.

I know it must seem like a huge loss but I'd just scrap your flower room (eat the seeds, plant them in the "500k" area and trip DEA out) and start it again. Only 2 months lost... Which isn't shit in the grand scheme.

The farmer that mentioned loompa farms and their drop this week is on the ball. Shit is insanity

I put 6 months into this one, lol. It was starting from scratch at a new location and I wanted to make sure everything was perfect... I just let a cut into the room that I shouldn't have, will never make that mistake again.

Awesome post, bro. I needed something like that to lift my spirits. You know what I'm going thru, but I'll just learn from my mistake and keep it moving.

Prestige

Prestige

Can anyone fill me in on the Yeti F3's? I haven't been following this one.

Prestige

Prestige

Now that I'm thinking about it, the '500k' plants might have been the street price they associated with it. I dunno, I just remember they put out a fkn magazine with nothing but pictures and articles about this mega bust.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Maybe I'll let it go another 3 weeks and harvest?
Yes! Don't toss them just because they're seeded. They won't be any less potent, they'll just be a bit lighter after being cleaned. Time to stock up on Frisbees!
Can anyone recommend some real solid genetics? After this nightmare, I'm not risking it.
Anything of Loran's that Motarebel puts out is fantastic in my experience, including the old school Apollos.

Prestige

Prestige

Ay, Loran is the fking man! You hear a lot of talk about 'this breeder is cool...' Loran is legitimately a good person, the definition of cool. Ferreal. Shout-out to my boy!

Prestige

Prestige

You guys.... These are ovules...

I got a little bit of pollen and have just a few beans on certain branches. The fertilization of those select few calyxes triggered a hormone that caused the ovules to swell and create 'false seeds'. Those little white things you find in commercial and clinic bud sometimes.

I almost chopped my entire crop down. Luckily, I decided to talk to a legitimate OG who let me know what's-up.

Power OG

Power OG

You guys.... These are ovules...

I got a little bit of pollen and have just a few beans on certain branches. The fertilization of those select few calyxes triggered a hormone that caused the ovules to swell and create 'false seeds'. Those little white things you find in commercial and clinic bud sometimes.

I almost chopped my entire crop down. Luckily, I decided to talk to a legitimate OG who let me know what's-up.
i told you dnt chop, roll with it. im glad it worked out.
respect
TMB

Prestige

Prestige

Much love to everyone who chimed in to help a Farmer in need.

Prestige

Top Bottom