Wild West - 303 Seeds - grown by BudPatch

• Thread starter BudPatch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudPatch

BudPatch

This is Wild West, from Union of 303 Seeds. Wild West is a F3 selection of a Sensi Seeds Jack Herer mother and a Serious Seeds AK-47 father. I flowered this from clone after a two week veg time. It was about 12" tall when I switched it. No topping or training, I just let her do her thing.

I'm going to drop everyone in at 6 weeks and let you finish her up with me.

Nice stretch, she finished her jump at about 3.5 feet before starting to fill in. Excellent resin coverage that started at about 4 weeks and has just gotten out of control here. This baby is looking more frosty than some of "The White" hybrids that I've run recently. A nice fruity smell is coming off of her, nothing out of control pungent, but a nice sweet fruity aroma that I'm really enjoying. I'm expecting this to be done in around 9 weeks and then we'll cure her and run through a smoke report.

BP:animbong:

Wild west   303 seeds   grown by budpatch
Wild west   303 seeds   grown by budpatch 2
Wild west   303 seeds   grown by budpatch 3
Wild west   303 seeds   grown by budpatch 4
Wild west   303 seeds   grown by budpatch 5
Wild west   303 seeds   grown by budpatch 6
T

Test Master

Lookin nice bro. What kind of lights you got above her??

mack 10

mack 10

very nice bro, and i thought you had 303 seedlings:) lol mack

Onespark

Onespark

Never heard of Union or 303 seeds. 303 is the original area code in central CO. Looks like they did some nice selection on those parents. Great looking plant as well. Good job. I wouldn't get excited about these genetics normally but like I said, looking beautiful! Let us know how she smokes. Some of the Jack crosses give me a super duper elevated happy mood thing that I love. My favorite is an Exodus cheese X Jack from Karma I found that makes me want to clean my house while singing songs from snow white. "Whistle while you work". Lol

BudPatch

BudPatch

Never heard of Union or 303 seeds. 303 is the original area code in central CO. Looks like they did some nice selection on those parents. Great looking plant as well. Good job. I wouldn't get excited about these genetics normally but like I said, looking beautiful! Let us know how she smokes. Some of the Jack crosses give me a super duper elevated happy mood thing that I love. My favorite is an Exodus cheese X Jack from Karma I found that makes me want to clean my house while singing songs from snow white. "Whistle while you work". Lol

I don't think any of the 303 Seeds crew have any kind of notoriety whatsoever, just local cats that have been breeding privately and got sick of the lame selection of seeds in the dispensaries here. Hopefully you'll be hearing more about us in the future.
Union is a sativa freak, so I'm expecting the high from this to be along the lines of your Karma experience. Clean, clear and very strong is what he says.

Here's another update, at a little over 7 weeks here...53 days to be exact. Filling in well, frosting up like crazy. Fruit terpenes are shining through now...this is going to be some tasty smoke. Not really any of the muskyness of the AK and very little of the spice-pepper haze I'm used to with the straight Jack I've run. Very excited also about the hash production potential of this plant. If its as good as I think its going to be, this will make a wonderful sativa heavy BHO. Starting to drool...

BP

CIMG7764
CIMG7767
CIMG7768
CIMG7774
CIMG7775
CIMG7778
CIMG7788
CIMG7790
Top Bottom