Will a sulfur burner fix this strange powder problem?

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

hmmmm....8 sounds alright.
How often are you using the burner and for how long?

D

DazedNconfussed

well my plan was 1 hour every 3 days.....what do you think....im on week 4 of flower so i know i cant use the burner to much longer......should I treat more often you think?

C

CAPO

I wish JaliscoKid wasn't banned he would agree with what I'm about to drop.

Day1....2 hour burn
Day2.....(the very next day) 1 hour burn
Day3....(the very next day) 1 hour burn

then burn 1 hour every 3 days for 2 consecutive days.
It's up to you to decide how far into flowering would be safe to use sulfur.
Watch out for leaf burn...if things look burned at all, cut back on the multiple burns and go back to one burn every 3 days.
You should be golden, just don't use a neem product at all in conjunction with sulfur, which by the way is an essential mineral.

C

CAPO

Serenade ALWAYS burned my plants, it also burnt all the stigmas.
To each their own though, the pre-mixed bottle kind was crap!
PM likes to grow in dark and cool places, it also likes high humidity coupled with dry soil.

BTW.......now I do not use anything cause I evicted PM.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

yeah even burning sulpher, your gonna have a hard time controling it even if you don't get the humidity under control.There are to thing you can do..get a dehumidifier or increase your ventalation. Untill you fix the conditions that are making it grow, you won't get rid of it. An organic cure is a 1/10 ratio of whole milk/water applied every 5-7 days. A heaver ratio of milk of water will only promote desease so no more that 1:10. The down fall is it can stink. you must apply it to every surface. Top and bottoms of leaves and stems. Hope any of this helps and good luck to you bro. I had a heavy battle with it last year. I stripped down my chamber, pained with mold resistant paint and increased my air intake and haven't had a problem with it this year at all. Fungas Knats are another story!! LOL

D

Dr.Gr33nThumb

I found a very nice low cost sulfur burner here.. Works great for me..

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

Before you burn sulphur make sure that you haven't sprayed any oil products on your plants... Sulphur reacts with oils and will burn the shit out of your plants!

Also, if you don't want to buy sulphur and burn it you can buy Safers 3 in 1 Garden Fungicide... The concentrate is like $13 and it makes a shitload of spray... I mix it at half strength and it works great... It controls a ton of problems and it is always something I have around just in case...

Top Bottom