Will I Get Good Buds With 150w Hps??

• Thread starter superweed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superweed420

superweed420

I got a small grow fridg it's actually 2 mini fridges I cut top off 1 and the bottom off other and bolte them together to make a 13in whide by 13 and 3ft tall grow space ordered a 150w Sun system.to throw In it will that grow ok buds?? Also what size cfls should I throw in there.. I'm vegging with the hps to know it's not best but not wanting to throw lot of cash in the grow...I have 3ft of grow space because I put the mini frigerators on a box in in stand that I cut hole in just big enough to put pot in side of also have my humidifier running up thrugh it to.. any way only plan on growing a ft tall if that with lst...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I got a small grow fridg it's actually 2 mini fridges I cut top off 1 and the bottom off other and bolte them together to make a 13in whide by 13 and 3ft tall grow space ordered a 150w Sun system.to throw In it will that grow ok buds?? Also what size cfls should I throw in there.. I'm vegging with the hps to know it's not best but not wanting to throw lot of cash in the grow...I have 3ft of grow space because I put the mini frigerators on a box in in stand that I cut hole in just big enough to put pot in side of also have my humidifier running up thrugh it to.. any way only plan on growing a ft tall if that with lst...
People have grown good smoke with a 50 watt cfl shop light... its more about color spectrum than actually watt totals

superweed420

superweed420

Ok.. so how many cfls should use in vegg to get good buds in flower... I got a 200w DS led but can't use it right now... so how many watts of cfl for a goood grow in vegg??? Rember it's a small space

superweed420

superweed420

Hell yea you will. Aslong as you feed them right and use good genetics
How many cfls should I use for flower.. I know what kind to use I'm just newbie to the cfl game and hps.. been growing with led sense day 1

embaks

embaks

Currently I'm running two diff spectrum fluorescents, LEDs thru both cycles

Top Bottom