will i like the sativa high? ..and is sannies seeds any good?

• Thread starter dustyd420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dustyd420

hey guys, im new to growing and need some help picking a strain for this time around. ive always done indica dominant plants so far and not sure if i would like that sativa high. the one sativa dominant plant(satori) i grew i did not like, i barely felt high, it felt too clear, and i had to question if the plant even worked. will this be the same experience since im used to smoking indicas, or will the sativa high give me that hard hitting, cry from coughing, punch to the head i want?

if i were to get a sativa im looking at sannies jack and killing fields, and if i decide indica it'll be herijuana any comment on these strains?

thanks for any info, appreciate it

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sound like a friend of mine - no matter how good / uplifting a sativa is if he dont feel like he got punched in the head he dont like it

have you tried an og kush? good hybrid high right there

I like world blocker by day and couch locker by night

jagle

jagle

im smoking some killing fields i just harvested.
love it, its a nice day time smoke, nice smoke to do shit on..

why not try it, if you dont like the sativa dont grow it anymore, cant comment on the others but ko kush and jackberry are lovely smokes, you wont be disapointed

j wizzle

j wizzle

a nice yielding and great haze hybrid is dinfems moby dick...i love it, i think its jack x white widow. its a 90 day strain for sure though, so be prepared to put your time in. just have to find the jack pheno...

Latest posts

Top Bottom