Will It Reveg?

• Thread starter xeamonk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xeamonk

xeamonk

Assuming I feed veg nutes and put her under 18 or 24 hrs? God willing, I had to chop early due to humidity. I could have left more on there but all her leaves had faded and fallen off.

Will it reveg
Will it reveg 2
Will it reveg 3
Toaster79

Toaster79

No it will produce bananas. Chop and smoke

Bullshit!

Assuming I feed veg nutes and put her under 18 or 24 hrs? God willing, I had to chop early due to humidity. I could have left more on there but all her leaves had faded and fallen off.

Trim the root ball as much as you've trimmed the plant and put her in some fresh soil. Keep her on 24/0 cycle until she starts pushing new shoots.

Good luck!

C

Commercial

Your talking about 3 to 4 weeks to reveg a shocked plant. You need to research what hermies are.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Your talking about 3 to 4 weeks to reveg a shocked plant. You need to research what hermies are.

The only one that needs to do some research is you. The guy cut early because of humidity being to high and he wants to preserve the genetics so he's trying to reveg that plant. The process is gonna take him 4-8 weeks before the plant starts pushing new shoots and it's gonna grow normally afterwards. The plant obviously didn't show any hermaphroditic traits so far so I'm asking you again to back up your statemen.

xeamonk

xeamonk

Bullshit!

Trim the root ball as much as you've trimmed the plant and put her in some fresh soil. Keep her on 24/0 cycle until she starts pushing new shoots.

Good luck!

Thanks for the response. Its rootbound in coco, 1 gal pot. So, obviously you think its worth a shot, i still have her sister but i havent smoked them yet to decide who i like better plus this girl deserved a few extra weeks. big and frosty but not as frosty as her sister. This one just didnt want to root for me when it was show time.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thanks for the response. Its rootbound in coco, 1 gal pot. So, obviously you think its worth a shot, i still have her sister but i havent smoked them yet to decide who i like better plus this girl deserved a few extra weeks. big and frosty but not as frosty as her sister. This one just didnt want to root for me when it was show time.

Clean that root ball up and put her in some decent fresh soil. If there's still life in her she'll pull through. But keep her on 24/0. It might take some patience but it should work. Once she grows some decent branches take some clones and clean the reast of the old flowers and smaller shoots you dont need. She's gonna get hairy as fuck.

From this:

20150128 130129

To this:

20150311 161016

20150408 231837

To this:

20150609 164212

Also took some cuts to put them outside:

IMG 20150926 WA0003

Nugteq

Nugteq

Hey man u can totally reveg a plant to save genetics.

This was my best pheno and unfortunately I must have not cloned it ...lol

So reveg after 4 weeks of veg nutes some mycos and I left about 25% of bud sites.

Any other readers out there. I personally recommend if you want to make sure to keep genetics to leave at least 1/3rd of bud sites left to regrow new shoots.

Here is aftet 4 weeks of 24hrs lights on and higher RH and veg nutes..

20170620 145537
Nugteq

Nugteq

Also seems to be slightly purple res on stems. Try adding 1/5 tsp epson salt per gallon to your feed

Top Bottom