Wilting Plants in Current Culture System

• Thread starter kiefie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kiefie

kiefie

Tell ya what. Get some cal mag add 100ppm to the RO, add 350ppm of nutrients on top of that, then ph down to 5.7. lower your humidity to 55% make sure you have good airflow over the plants. Adjust lights to 65k lux at the tops. Take pics and then take pics in 3 days if they are not vastly improved I will make a post saying that I was wrong and gladly post any embarassing info of your choosing.. whether it true or false.

Deal? But you need to do all of those

Deal!

B

Burned Haze

I was running the Fluence 6-8 inches, but I raised them thinking that was causing some of my issues.

I have talked with fluence about this, it has a lot to do with the 4-6f raise on their canopy and heat so make sure to have a lot of airflow and make sure your canopy is actually that temp and humidity desired . But when running their light even if at 1%-100% ( should be at 6-8 inches , if above that all your doing is losing % efficiency, just like a cob should be at 14-20 Inches depending chip or QB 24-32 inches )

Humidity should always be 55%-65% in flower ( since co2 presented and at a higher temps = plants want higher humidity , they have shown led rooms should be ran at that 60-65% vs 55% without any issues ) , hps or tadional is lower on the humidity ( as long as you have good airflow = higher the humidity the better so I try to have that that 60-65% if I can ) I never get pm or bud rot, it’s about that airflow and healthy plants ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have talked with fluence about this, it has a lot to do with the 4-6f raise on their canopy and heat so make sure to have a lot of airflow and make sure your canopy is actually that temp and humidity desired . But when running their light even if at 1%-100% ( should be at 6-8 inches , if above that all your doing is losing % efficiency, just like a cob should be at 14-20 Inches depending chip or QB 24-32 inches )

Humidity should always be 55%-65% in flower ( since co2 presented and at a higher temps = plants want higher humidity , they have shown led rooms should be ran at that 60-65% vs 55% without any issues ) , hps or tadional is lower on the humidity ( as long as you have good airflow = higher the humidity the better so I try to have that that 60-65% if I can ) I never get pm or bud rot, it’s about that airflow and healthy plants ;)
I agree but It's his leaf temps that are key, im all but certain they are 8f cooler or there abouts. So if you take that into account he will need a lower RH unless he adds some IR.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i was thinkin rh was high, BUT those who use vpd... i stopped using the calculation because the rh, always seemed scary high, based on my other values n maybe my math was wong, but i watched the instructional, OVER N OVER .

quief is definitely puttin in the time, re: homework. i prey to aquaman, every night, kief. i would definitely, pay attention. lord knows, at least g.h. and whoever makes clonex kit pre- um... is out to have us, fry our gals, based on suggested measurements... so- wouldn't b the first time, a grower challenged read stuff n did well, to do so. just my fity sent.

Top Bottom