Winta fun with Arcata Trainwreck!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

glad to have u surfr!

Here for the show!

thanx bro! i try to take the ones with the strongest stems they root the quickest for me....these babies at least doubled in size since i flipped them...all i did was let em get roots then flipped :)

Looks kill to me regardless in my opinion.

Great work.

how far has she stretched thus far. Those are some beafy cuttings. u put em right in flower right? If so how do u clone such large woody stems. mine always take forever and get some kinda mold/bacteria by the time they'd start rooting healty.

Peace,
S i R

KAL EL

KAL EL

Looking good bro.
It is the arcata cut that you have.
Would I give you anything but the best??
LOL

We have been growing this cut for nearly 3 years now, she is fire.

P

primeform

Better get out your bamboo stakes for this girl. I have one running in my greenhouse for "the good ol days" as well! hope shes everything you remember!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Ah the memories......

That's what I was just thinking! lol... I am thinking I need a plant or two of this in the corner just for some personal... It's actually hard to find well grown REAL Arcata anymore...

winta

winta

thanx bro :) im not worried ;)

Looking good bro.
It is the arcata cut that you have.
Would I give you anything but the best??
LOL

We have been growing this cut for nearly 3 years now, she is fire.

yea ive heard she needs to be staked up! thanx for stoppin in bro!

Better get out your bamboo stakes for this girl. I have one running in my greenhouse for "the good ol days" as well! hope shes everything you remember!

i dream of this bud i cant wait for it to bring back plenty smokin memories...im very glad i have her :)

Ah the memories......

That's what I was just thinking! lol... I am thinking I need a plant or two of this in the corner just for some personal... It's actually hard to find well grown REAL Arcata anymore...

welcome my dude!

Keeping my eyes on this one love me some e32 only smoked it a couple of times but it was fire. Sure would love to find a cut of it.

here's some ladies at Day 19!!

Tw day19f a
Tw day19f b
Tw day19f c
Tw day19f d
Tw day19f e
Tw day19f f
S

StrikeitRich

Only 19 in and shes just starting to find her legs. LOL!

She is going to keep ur arms full for sure. lol.

Good work winta.

Peace,
S i R

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

nice
looking good and like the real cut

heres what you have to look foreward to in 3 weeks
twreck @42 days needs another 2.5

twreck2.jpg
twreck.jpg

persiankid

persiankid

Just got my hands on a tiny little Arcata TW cut myself.. can't wait to get this girl going! looking good bro!!

winta

winta

thanx bro! yours is lookin very nice...i gotta get this lady more dialed in we been fightin lol

nice
looking good and like the real cut

heres what you have to look foreward to in 3 weeks
twreck @42 days needs another 2.5

twreck2.jpg
twreck.jpg

hmmm...the person i got it from is sure its the real atw...it would suck if its not :(

a nice looking plant with trainwreck in it

but the trainwreck clone is much more easily distinguishable

congrats thanx for stoppin in!

Just got my hands on a tiny little Arcata TW cut myself.. can't wait to get this girl going! looking good bro!!

heres a few shots of the "trainwreck" at Day 48...

Tw1 day48f a
Tw1 day48f b
Tw2 day48f a
Tw2 day48f b
Tw day48 1
Tw day48 2
waayne

waayne

Man I bet she's smelling good about now ;)

How long you gonna run her homie?

D

daddymexbricks

Yes beautiful! Looks like you got her on point! You flushing her??

winta

winta

yea she is sweet menthol funk :) im gonna take her down at 70days...

Man I bet she's smelling good about now ;)

How long you gonna run her homie?

thanx bro! na we had a lil battle with her feeding...i started to hard then cut back too soft so thats why she is so light :( but she still gettin her stink and sparkle on so im not mad :)

Yes beautiful! Looks like you got her on point! You flushing her??

Billygoat

Billygoat

winta,

glad to see your getting your chance at this girls. As for the amount of leaf count. To me, that doesn't hold water there. Give me a pure Indica and I'll grow her out to 11-13 count fingers.

Best way to know is just grow her out. She will have a lemon lime pinesola fuel smell. When grow tall and big. She will flop all over the place. The side branching will fall over. I've almost end to end with one of my health girls. I've taken the top and bent her over to almost touch the stalk, without breaking.

Bud will be dense and frosty. She is also very sticky. I've just got some fresh cuts and wish they where better, but they had some issues. I'll post pictures once their better. I just got this girl back. Everyone got burnt out with her and now there is a demand for her again. Like someone else said. It's hard finding grade A e-32.

Looks like your girl is the deal, but time will tell for sure. How is the smell and is the girl side branching?
Take care,
BG

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in bro! im smellin lemon lime menthol funk right now...not much side branchin i flipped cuts soon as they rooted and cut the lowers early...thanx for knowledge of ATW and please put up pics once yours get healthy :)

winta,

glad to see your getting your chance at this girls. As for the amount of leaf count. To me, that doesn't hold water there. Give me a pure Indica and I'll grow her out to 11-13 count fingers.

Best way to know is just grow her out. She will have a lemon lime pinesola fuel smell. When grow tall and big. She will flop all over the place. The side branching will fall over. I've almost end to end with one of my health girls. I've taken the top and bent her over to almost touch the stalk, without breaking.

Bud will be dense and frosty. She is also very sticky. I've just got some fresh cuts and wish they where better, but they had some issues. I'll post pictures once their better. I just got this girl back. Everyone got burnt out with her and now there is a demand for her again. Like someone else said. It's hard finding grade A e-32.

Looks like your girl is the deal, but time will tell for sure. How is the smell and is the girl side branching?
Take care,
BG

winta

winta

heres a TW girl at Day 56!! she just got her final hit of m.o.a.b/hammerhead and we are flushin from here on out :)

Tw day56f a
Tw day56f b
Tw day56f c
Tw day56f d
Top Bottom