Winta fun with Arcata Trainwreck!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

very nice bro, bet she's stinking the gaf out, hows the tw been like to grow bro?

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Man that train wreck is looking nice! Please let us know how she smokes! Yummmy! Thank you for showing us! monkey5

Z

Z-ro

to me personally it looks like the Schrom clone, which I kept in favor of the ATW anyway after doing a couple rounds side by side.

winta

winta

thanx half baked! she has been nice i just have to dial in as far as nutes but thats on my side of things :)

very nice bro, bet she's stinking the gaf out, hows the tw been like to grow bro?

thanx for the kind words monkey5! i sure will let u know!

Man that train wreck is looking nice! Please let us know how she smokes! Yummmy! Thank you for showing us! monkey5

ive never run the schrom only heard about it...im enjoyin the trainwreck she will be even better next round :) thanx for stoppin in

to me personally it looks like the Schrom clone, which I kept in favor of the ATW anyway after doing a couple rounds side by side.

JAWS

JAWS

hey WINTA:hi
awesome brother i sure miss the WRECK its been far to long, got a buddie with a mother hope to get a snip real soon..
great work:hi

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in brutha jaws! yea u need to get her back :)

hey WINTA:hi
awesome brother i sure miss the WRECK its been far to long, got a buddie with a mother hope to get a snip real soon..
great work:hi

thanx my dude...i cant wait either cuz the next time ill have her more happy and she will be dusted with some sour d pollen :)

Good grow winta cant wait to see u run it again

D

daddymexbricks

Now that'll be nice!! Atw x sour d! Yummy!! Beautiful pics bro! She packed on some weight for sure!

winta

winta

i thought it sounded nice in my head too :) yea she got thick i cant wait to see how she finishes...thanx for stoppin in brutha!

Now that'll be nice!! Atw x sour d! Yummy!! Beautiful pics bro! She packed on some weight for sure!

Billygoat

Billygoat

Looking good winta. That girl is surely filling in. Can't wait to see her at harvest.
BG

winta

winta

thanx BG! i cant wait either man :)

Looking good winta. That girl is surely filling in. Can't wait to see her at harvest.
BG

heres one of the TW at Day 68...ive been flushin for 5 days now and watchin for nanners lol im excited to see how much they yield in the 5in pots......not to mention excited to enjoy some flowers i havent tasted in a while ;)

Tw day68f a
Tw day68f b
Tw day68f c
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking great bro those are some nice top nugz look like she is gonna be really tasty too great pics winta!

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:hi
well done brother i so wish i was you right now, when ya get a little dryness to those buds BURN one for would ya...
love the wreck:hi

winta

winta

thanx brutha! yea they smell yummy :)

Happy Harvest!
:harvest:
I bet those smell really nice ;)

thanx jaws! im so excited ill definitly blaze an early one for u...u give me an excuse now lol i cant wait to see your trainwreck run ;)

hello WINTA:hi
well done brother i so wish i was you right now, when ya get a little dryness to those buds BURN one for would ya...
love the wreck:hi

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Looks beautiful homie.

Real trainwreck is one of those strains that surprises you, reminds you how strong cannabis can really be. In fact I think it was the first case of amazing grass I came across ten or so years ago, and for a while I compared all other selections to it. memory lane...

Top Bottom