Winta testing KUSHPLANT (wifi #1 x pre 98 Bubba Kush)!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

5/5 popped and planted
4/5 sprouted (so far ;))

i planted them in 9oz party cups of coco....#1 came up on saturday and then 3 more on sunday...the 5th one is runnin a lil late but i think it will be up by tomorrow :)

heres some shots of the 1st 4 at Day 3....

Kp day3
Kp1 day3
Kp2 day3
Kp3 day3
Kp4 day3
winta

winta

Question for the breeder?

hey Aligee...do u have any shots of the wifi mom and bubba stud?

A

AliasAO

Ill be keeping an eye on this Winta.

Looks like the lil stem in that last pic is already stacking resin. lol

A

AliasAO

Run that shit up son. lol

What else you running besides the Testers?

winta

winta

guava 13,sour d ibl, trainwreck, white bubba...i got a few things for play play :)

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Sounds like such a tasty cross.

A

AliasAO

guava 13,sour d ibl, trainwreck, white bubba...i got a few things for play play :)

What makes up the Guava 13?

Im waiting to get my hands on some White bubba or Wifi-- Been trying to land some via the near farming komrades in fresno but aint got no love for the dude. lol

Logic had me sad back when the Wifi's were up for freebies months ago .. I put in an order for my Secret Recipes and requested the Wifi or any Mota/ Aligee freebies but no love either.

Must be nice to have a few things to play with-- Im working on trying to get more toys myself but the dead presidents arent congregating right now.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Kill it winta I know your log will be good. Alot of testers for this round of dank. Your guava 13 was a sexy lady too. Guava 13 was jj's guava x hp13 if I Remember correctly.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Yo Winta I'm riding long side bro.

I've got 4 Guava 13s in veg and can't wait to smoke some o that bomb. All 3 of my 13's turned out to be male last run. Have 2 White Dawgs on day 42 right now and they look chunky as hell. First run with Topdawg.

Do your thing man, will be checking in for sure.

winta

winta

sorry bro ive been crazy busy...well i only have one left out of the 4 that sprouted :( it was all my fault cuz i made a mistake and chopped off there heads and half the head of the one that made it i was super pissed! ill get pics up of my sole surviver in the next day or 2...

lets see a update !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that sucks i hope the 1 that lives is a girl & a super bomb pheno good luck

Top Bottom