Winta testing KUSHPLANT (wifi #1 x pre 98 Bubba Kush)!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

yea man i was pissed cuz they all looked very nice :( but its funny cuz somethin similar happened when i 1st tested the guava 13....i popped 4 and saved 3 but my 3yr old son (he was 2 at the time) came and tried to "help" dada and killed the 4! lol i popped the last 3 got 1 male and 2 females where i found my keeper so hopefully it was a higher power just leadin me to the super keeper :) thanx for the kind words MakinGoo!

Damn that sucks i hope the 1 that lives is a girl & a super bomb pheno good luck

Aligee

Aligee

yeah that sucks bruh i was looking forward to see what you did with these if youd like more just holler !!!thanks AliGee!!

winta

winta

yea man i want to give u an official test grow as well....thanx bro i appreciate it!

yeah that sucks bruh i was looking forward to see what you did with these if youd like more just holler !!!thanks AliGee!!

winta

winta

so thanx to Aligee we can keep this thing goin :) heres 5 beans dropped into water next the napkin then coco..ill be much more careful and do a nice test grow! im excited again :banana1sv6:

Kushplant again
Kushplant in water
symbiote420

symbiote420

That's pretty cool to get a fresh start bro, I've been unable to upload my pics but I have three at 4 weeks now, I had a lot going on recently with reconstruction and a spider mite infestation, so they didn't get the attention they deserved at first but they're pulling thru lovely.
They seem to prefer a calcium rich medium, as I have planted them in plain ol' SM4, and just fed them after 3.5 wks of sprouting and the first deficiency to rear it's face is Ca. I repotted them tuesday into 1 gallon bags of SM4, castings, extra perlite, and PoM 5-5-5, gave them a foliar spray with CalCarb a couple days ago, they seem to be doing much better now, hopefully I can figure out wtf is going on with my pics because it's only happening when I try to upload them here at the farm.....no other forums.

winta

winta

sorry to hear about all the crazy stuff goin on my dude :( i hope things get much better for u and i hope the Kushplant u have are super fire :)

That's pretty cool to get a fresh start bro, I've been unable to upload my pics but I have three at 4 weeks now, I had a lot going on recently with reconstruction and a spider mite infestation, so they didn't get the attention they deserved at first but they're pulling thru lovely.
They seem to prefer a calcium rich medium, as I have planted them in plain ol' SM4, and just fed them after 3.5 wks of sprouting and the first deficiency to rear it's face is Ca. I repotted them tuesday into 1 gallon bags of SM4, castings, extra perlite, and PoM 5-5-5, gave them a foliar spray with CalCarb a couple days ago, they seem to be doing much better now, hopefully I can figure out wtf is going on with my pics because it's only happening when I try to upload them here at the farm.....no other forums.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Thanks winta, I got everything under control now,, atleast I hope! I know you're about to go hard in the paint for round 2, I've grown Bubba and some crosses and of these three 1 definitely looks more bubba dom, I've never grown wifi or seen enough seedling pics to tell if the other two resemble it!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Glad you got to hit the reset button thanks to Aligee! He's a generous guy. Psyched to watch the show man. :hi

winta

winta

good im sendin good vibes your way :)

Thanks winta, I got everything under control now,, atleast I hope! I know you're about to go hard in the paint for round 2, I've grown Bubba and some crosses and of these three 1 definitely looks more bubba dom, I've never grown wifi or seen enough seedling pics to tell if the other two resemble it!

yea he is very generous im sooo thankful! thanx for stoppin in delae632!

Glad you got to hit the reset button thanks to Aligee! He's a generous guy. Psyched to watch the show man. :hi

thanx makingoo...so far so good :banana1sv6:

Good luck with these new beans

so after 24hrs in the cup then 28hrs in a napkin all 5 popped and 2 have taps pokin out :) i should get them planted in coco within the next day once the taps are longer ill get more pics up soon as i do...

Kp 24hrs in napkin
Kp 24hrs in napkin2
winta

winta

last night taps were ready to go so i planted them in 9oz cups of coco and away we go :banana1sv6: ill update again when they break ground...

Kp ready 4 plantin a
Kp ready 4 plantin b
Aligee

Aligee

Off to a good start love to see 'em tails shooting out good luck with them babies!!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Same bout bruh, thought dixie cups were a good idea, after my drain holes getting soggy and completely closing i got over it. Tried to transplant my 3 kushplants that made it into soil from germ, (1 didnt pop, and i dropped one) into some party cups instead and pretty much dusted the first two, just leaving the 3rd in the dixie till its a lil more established...

Already seeing some burn/necrosis on my first leave sets. Fucking pH...again..fuck shaker testers.

Same bout as have troubles lately bruh, things will come together for ya soon enough.

And props to Ali for helpin a homie out!

winta

winta

Day 1!!! again :)

thanx MG

Nice tails..

thank u brutha i really appreciate u letting me test and thanx for puttin me back in the game after i fumbled ;)

Off to a good start love to see 'em tails shooting out good luck with them babies!!!
Always down to help out !!!

yea i like party cups they are convient...i hope everything turns out good for u!

Same bout bruh, thought dixie cups were a good idea, after my drain holes getting soggy and completely closing i got over it. Tried to transplant my 3 kushplants that made it into soil from germ, (1 didnt pop, and i dropped one) into some party cups instead and pretty much dusted the first two, just leaving the 3rd in the dixie till its a lil more established...

Already seeing some burn/necrosis on my first leave sets. Fucking pH...again..fuck shaker testers.

Same bout as have troubles lately bruh, things will come together for ya soon enough.

And props to Ali for helpin a homie out!

:icon_animal26:

those are some sick ass taps!

thanx et..im bout to pm u :)

do your thang brotha....

so i go in my veg today and we have 4 sprouts :) i helped their helmets off and now we are at Day 1!!! ill update again once the 5th one pops up and once these babies get a lil cutier....

Kp day1
Kp1 day1
Kp2 day1
Kp3 day1
Kp4 day1
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Keep it goin, Winta! Kush Plant in the house. I can't wait to see what u do with these beans. Good luck with everything homie!

winta

winta

welcome rival thanx!

Keep it goin, Winta! Kush Plant in the house. I can't wait to see what u do with these beans. Good luck with everything homie!

heres some better shots of my kushplant babies at Day 3! #5 never came up so we have 4/5....

Kp day3 2
Kp1 day3 2
Kp2 day3 2
Kp3 day3 2
Kp4 day3 2
Top Bottom